ada

Santa Barbara, CA

#1 Oct 21, 2009
God this kid is a dirtbag who knows him. Eww can you say gasmask!!
abcdefgh

Bradenton, FL

#2 Oct 26, 2009
grade a dirtbag
lebro

Bradenton, FL

#3 Oct 26, 2009
i hated that kid nothing but trash
Good Grief

United States

#4 Oct 27, 2009
He's overseas fighting for your freedom of speech...jackasses!!! He's a nice kid. Leave him alone.
i call BS

Bradenton, FL

#5 Oct 27, 2009
Good Grief wrote:
He's overseas fighting for your freedom of speech...jackasses!!! He's a nice kid. Leave him alone.
not a good kid he is trash
he is not fighting for my freedom of speech he is fighting for oil
Concerned Citizen

Ashburn, VA

#6 Oct 28, 2009
I can't believe people are on here trashing each other. i guess this means you don't have anything more important to do. God says for us to love everyone, so I take it some of you people do not fear God. What as this World come to. I will pray for all of you. He is fighting for your freedom of speech and many other things. I can't wait until some of you meet your maker and confess to Him what you all sit around here doing. I wander how many of you will call Him a dirtbag.
The Truth

Richmond, IN

#7 Jan 12, 2011
First off Concerned Citizen when you sit there and lecture others for having bad feelings for someone and then insult them by saying they have no life you become a hypocrit. Second reason why you're a hypocrit is because you try to make people look down on themselfs for not liking Brad when I can bet that once or twice in your life you didn't like someone and said something about them too. Third, I bet you never met Brad, and if you did then you would know why people are calling him a dirtbag. Fourth, you mention how he is fighting for our freedom. I find that a big laughing seeing how he can't even make it to line up on time, and how he is only in it for the money. And if he is such a good guy then why was he trying to get a 17 year old girl who was about to graduate out of high school to move all the way to california with him and live on base after only dating her for about a month and half to two months? I can tell you why he was doing it. Because he owes his ex wife around $3500 and if he would have got her to marry him and move down there and live on base with him he would be making around $1000 from the military each month to help support them which I am sure the girl wouldn't see none of that money but the bartender would. He is a alcoholic and I support our troops fully but I wouldn't want him fighting by my side, well that is if he could even show up to the battle in time. He is the wrong person to hang out with. What kind of person drives drunk with his brother in the car then after crashing the car making his brother who has a severe head injury walk all the way to the high school because he is afraid of calling the cops cause he KNOWS he broke the law. And the dumbest thing of all is the idiot admited to NOT drinking any alcohol until they gave him a breathilizer and then he admited to it. I hope they lock him up for 2-7 years, gets his license taken away for 3+ years, and the military dishonorably discharges him. And please don't assume that I am not supporting our troops because like I said I am. The troops that I support are the brave men and women who are mature and make the right decisions and fight for what's right. Not this kid who is only trying to make a quick buck and doesn't have the common knowledge to not drink and drive. Brad if you are reading this which I hope you are, GROW UP!
Rolf

Richmond, IN

#8 Jan 12, 2011
I agree with the truth! brad is a douch bag that doesnt deserve to even sit in a car. i hope he gets locked up and kicked out of the military!
sweetnshy

United States

#9 Jan 12, 2011
For one I know Bradly most people on here don't know what they are talking about. Remember when you judge someone as harshly as most of you have done God will do you the same when judgement day comes. If no mercy is shown none will be given. He is doing alot better then most of you have done. He accutally graduated from school and has done something with his life I bet most of you cant say that. People make mistakes when they are young it happens its part of growing up. None of you are perfect and i'm sure you've all done things you've regretted. We are all sinners and fall short of the glory of God.
Relative

Connersville, IN

#10 Jan 12, 2011
I can't believe all you people talking bad about someone!!! Do you guys got anything better to do Brad is my cousin, granted be i don't get to see him that much, because he is overseas right now fighting for everyones freedom in the United States. He can't come on here and defend himself against everyone talking bad about him because he is defending their lives right now...sheesh! I am a christian myself and I hate to see people trashing a good person. I hope that God finally calls them to his throne one day then maybe people will see what they are doing wrong.
Proud to be a CNA

Ashburn, VA

#11 Jan 17, 2011
You know Brad did make mistakes and like this site you cant believe everything you read. The article in the paper was wrong. For instance his brother was NOT flown to Indy and there was other errors in the article that I am not going to argue about. We ALL make mistakes, we have to learn from those mistakes and move on. Like some of the thers have said, we will all be juged one day and we All must confess, so I pray you all can sleep well knowing you have hurt someone else.
friend

Bradenton, FL

#13 Jan 30, 2011
Bradley is a good guy I've known him a while and b4 you get the facts right i know his mom real well the paper was wrong so back off Bradley every1 makes mistakes when you live the life in does then you will understand intil then back off the family
trollinboii

Darien, IL

#14 Jan 31, 2011
i call BS wrote:
<quoted text>
not a good kid he is trash
he is not fighting for my freedom of speech he is fighting for oil
and i call u a biggity fin bi@@@ because your to lazy to get off ur own a$$ and join anything that helps the place were you stay....learn some respect you fa@@ot
trollinboii

Darien, IL

#15 Jan 31, 2011
The Truth wrote:
First off Concerned Citizen when you sit there and lecture others for having bad feelings for someone and then insult them by saying they have no life you become a hypocrit. Second reason why you're a hypocrit is because you try to make people look down on themselfs for not liking Brad when I can bet that once or twice in your life you didn't like someone and said something about them too. Third, I bet you never met Brad, and if you did then you would know why people are calling him a dirtbag. Fourth, you mention how he is fighting for our freedom. I find that a big laughing seeing how he can't even make it to line up on time, and how he is only in it for the money. And if he is such a good guy then why was he trying to get a 17 year old girl who was about to graduate out of high school to move all the way to california with him and live on base after only dating her for about a month and half to two months? I can tell you why he was doing it. Because he owes his ex wife around $3500 and if he would have got her to marry him and move down there and live on base with him he would be making around $1000 from the military each month to help support them which I am sure the girl wouldn't see none of that money but the bartender would. He is a alcoholic and I support our troops fully but I wouldn't want him fighting by my side, well that is if he could even show up to the battle in time. He is the wrong person to hang out with. What kind of person drives drunk with his brother in the car then after crashing the car making his brother who has a severe head injury walk all the way to the high school because he is afraid of calling the cops cause he KNOWS he broke the law. And the dumbest thing of all is the idiot admited to NOT drinking any alcohol until they gave him a breathilizer and then he admited to it. I hope they lock him up for 2-7 years, gets his license taken away for 3+ years, and the military dishonorably discharges him. And please don't assume that I am not supporting our troops because like I said I am. The troops that I support are the brave men and women who are mature and make the right decisions and fight for what's right. Not this kid who is only trying to make a quick buck and doesn't have the common knowledge to not drink and drive. Brad if you are reading this which I hope you are, GROW UP!
hey homo quit trollin
The Truth

Richmond, IN

#16 Mar 30, 2011
trollinboii wrote:
<quoted text>hey homo quit trollin
Everything that I said is true and I find it a bit funny that someone with the name Troll in their name is telling me to quit trolling. You guys just can't handle the facts that he isn't as good as he acts. I mean let's face it what kind of kid sneaks a UNDERAGE girl in his house and attempts to have sex with her when his parents are gone for 2 days? He needs to grow up and quit looking for the girls that are underage and go for the ones that are 18+. By the way you can ask his CLOSE family and they will tell you that he was trying to get with a 14 year old while datting another girl. Yea that sounds like a real angel huh?
The Truth

Richmond, IN

#17 Mar 31, 2011
Also I want to throw this out there too. I remember 'Sweetnshy' claiming that Brad graduated high school, the truth is he actually got his GED and that was just barely. Please proof read your comments and get your facts straight before posting on the internet. And I know that 'Proud to be a CNA' says it is wrong to stab him in the back when he is away but is it any better to date someone, leave them behind, then cheat on them with a 14 year old girl, and then come back to realize the girl you left behind decided to leave because she found out you were trying to cheat on her so you try to contact her and send pictures of yourself to her and ruin her life even though she doesn't want anything to do with him anymore. Not to mention right after he got back he tried to get a 48 year old woman with 3 kids to date him as well. This kid has no limits on how low he can go. I don't look at my posts as a insult to his character but more as a warning to people who may or may not know him.
Anonymous

Evansville, IN

#19 Nov 21, 2011
Bradley is my brother and I would like to everyone know, because I am sure everyone is aware of this, but everyone makes mistakes. We should not go and judge them for it. It takes time to grow up and I am sure a lot of you are still taking time to grow up. Brad has made his mistakes but I have never stopped loving my brother. Also, the newspaper was wrong with their information about Brad and Eric's accident. Brad did not lie about drinking alcohol. He admitted to it, and Eric was drinking as well. Also, Brad never tried to sleep with a 14 year old. I know my brother more than a lot of other people. He could tell you he has tried to do something, doesn't mean it is true. "The Truth," I understand it is your opinion you share about Brad and you do know a lot about him, so maybe you were once a close friend, I don't know since your name is obviously not posted, but really, what does it matter? It is Brad's life he is living. He is away in Georgia from everyone else. Also, he had to get his GED in order to be in the army. The High School told him at the last possible time that he would not be able to graduate that year so he had to get his GED to be in the army. He is actually will be going to school soon. And a GED is basically the same as a high school diploma. And you do realize that his ex wife left him? He tried to stay with her but she did cheat on him and told him so. She also was taking his medicated drugs and abusing them. She told Brad she did not want to live in Georgia and when he tried to get her a job that paid decent, she declined it because she did not want to be around all the "army men." Which is ironic since Brad is one of them. They were just a mistake itself, but we learn from our mistakes and that is what makes us better people.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#20 Nov 22, 2011
aetucker wrote:
Bradley is my brother and I would like to everyone know, because I am sure everyone is aware of this, but everyone makes mistakes. We should not go and judge them for it. It takes time to grow up and I am sure a lot of you are still taking time to grow up. Brad has made his mistakes but I have never stopped loving my brother. Also, the newspaper was wrong with their information about Brad and Eric's accident. Brad did not lie about drinking alcohol. He admitted to it, and Eric was drinking as well. Also, Brad never tried to sleep with a 14 year old. I know my brother more than a lot of other people. He could tell you he has tried to do something, doesn't mean it is true. "The Truth," I understand it is your opinion you share about Brad and you do know a lot about him, so maybe you were once a close friend, I don't know since your name is obviously not posted, but really, what does it matter? It is Brad's life he is living. He is away in Georgia from everyone else. Also, he had to get his GED in order to be in the army. The High School told him at the last possible time that he would not be able to graduate that year so he had to get his GED to be in the army. He is actually will be going to school soon. And a GED is basically the same as a high school diploma. And you do realize that his ex wife left him? He tried to stay with her but she did cheat on him and told him so. She also was taking his medicated drugs and abusing them. She told Brad she did not want to live in Georgia and when he tried to get her a job that paid decent, she declined it because she did not want to be around all the "army men." Which is ironic since Brad is one of them. They were just a mistake itself, but we learn from our mistakes and that is what makes us better people.
Kudos to you for a response that was well written and mature. A lot of folks on here shoot their own self in the foot with foul language and "whoop your butt" retorts. Good for you for defending your brother. Why someone would dis a kid for getting a GED is beyond me...and he can't be too bad of a person, since he is in the military, he obviously knows something about self-discipline...sounds like he is getting his life on track to me.
Best of luck to you both.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald J Trump Presidency 1 hr The REAL Master S... 1,773
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 2 hr Fairydust 7,588
Three Word Phrase - Game (May '13) 2 hr Fairydust 2,386
4 Word Phrase - Game (Nov '13) 2 hr Fairydust 1,390
Four Vowel Word Game (Jul '13) 2 hr Fairydust 3,000
This is true 2 hr Al Bion 1
police car totaled. Who wrecked it ? 4 hr OH BOY 21

Connersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Connersville Mortgages