jenny dell

Muncie, IN

#1 Oct 30, 2008
whats up with j&j are they laying people off ?
well

Lynn, MA

#2 Oct 30, 2008
Its goin on everywhere Intat in Rushville are laying some people off tomorrow too..Its about 10 or 11 people..its sad because the holidays are coming up.
makes sense

Essex, MD

#3 Oct 30, 2008
cutting out 3rd shift.
jenny dell wrote:
Brookville Indiana

Columbia, MD

#4 Oct 30, 2008
they handed out lay off slips to 3rd shift people tonight.. if you are on 1st or 2nd..you will find out if you are laid off tommarrow with your checks..

I walked up there tonight and just asked Lisa if I was laid off.. all she kept repeating is .. all 1st-2nd shift cant get checks tonight.. and I said I dont need my check .. I NEED MY job! I can get money later..

sooooooooooooooooooooooo the stress of waiting all night is INSANE!

I know some older people are voluntaraly taking the lay off if offered.. and tonight I saw Randy walk some young guy out after firing today behing thermoforming.... so thats ONE down for now anyways....
Observer

United States

#5 Oct 31, 2008
Such a shame, hang in there guys, something good has to happen soon.

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#6 Oct 31, 2008
It was common back in the day for layoffs right at holiday time. Usually it saved the company money from paying vacation time, but I don't think too many people get four days off for Thanksgiving and a week for Christmas anymore.

OMG. I said Christmas!!*faints*
jenny dell

Muncie, IN

#7 Oct 31, 2008
does randy issics work there...i havent seen him forever...is he single ?...i heard he was a big flirt in the shop...god hes HOT !

Since: Oct 08

Pasadena, MD

#8 Oct 31, 2008
jenny dell wrote:
i heard copeland in rushville had a lay off this week too, does anyone know if this is true?
Brookville Indiana

Columbia, MD

#9 Oct 31, 2008
well Update...

I got laid off .. I was 2nd shift there.. Lisa from CFA said that I could call next week and see if there will be any openings because of my line I was on.. other than that.. one person went in also today and is laid off till AFTER xmas.. soooooo its a mess but I will figure out something.. I think some of the J n J staff are really good people and I hope that I can go back as soon as I can,
makes sense

Mason, OH

#10 Oct 31, 2008
Sorry to hear that. Take care.
Brookville Indiana wrote:
well Update...
I got laid off .. I was 2nd shift there.. Lisa from CFA said that I could call next week and see if there will be any openings because of my line I was on.. other than that.. one person went in also today and is laid off till AFTER xmas.. soooooo its a mess but I will figure out something.. I think some of the J n J staff are really good people and I hope that I can go back as soon as I can,
Harley D fairy

Ellicott City, MD

#11 Nov 1, 2008
Connersvillian wrote:
It was common back in the day for layoffs right at holiday time. Usually it saved the company money from paying vacation time, but I don't think too many people get four days off for Thanksgiving and a week for Christmas anymore.
OMG. I said Christmas!!*faints*
Mr. Idiot/Retard, Connersvillecocksuckerian, strikes again with another idiotic, worthless post.

You go, girl!

Since: Feb 08

Pasadena, MD

#12 Nov 1, 2008
Harley D fairy wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Idiot/Retard, Connersvillecocksuckerian, strikes again with another idiotic, worthless post.
You go, girl!
Hey Harley D*** Fairy, how are you? Still have issues I see.
Connersvillcocks uckerian

Ashburn, VA

#13 Nov 1, 2008
Harley_D wrote:
Hey Harley D*** Fairy, how are you? Still have issues I see.
Wow, someone around here must have creapped their pants. Why else would that gay shyt fly Harley_D be hanging around?
Connersvillecock suckerian

Ashburn, VA

#14 Nov 1, 2008
I saw Connersvillian and the gay Harley_D dog-knotted up in a 69 today.

Since: Feb 08

Pasadena, MD

#15 Nov 2, 2008
Connersvillecocksuckerian wrote:
I saw Connersvillian and the gay Harley_D dog-knotted up in a 69 today.
What a sad life you have my friend. Why don't you let your superego take over and quit being Mr.Id. Hope you find a "life" soon. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jordan and the Stripper Now Engaged 5 min Not cute 7
Who in town does deep tissue massage? 7 min Sperm doner 6
Wayne Crabtree 10 min Question 93
Heard anything lately about Wayzata? (Oct '15) 23 min OH BOY 23
I am removing the Parsley Thread 31 min Rock 1
Channel 8 news 45 min nd corvette 55
New to connersville 1 hr wow 20

Connersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance