First Prev
of 3
Next Last
lookingforchildc are

Connersville, IN

#1 Jun 7, 2010
I am looking for a daycare in Connersville can anyone tell me anything about the daycares..rates, personal experiences, etc?? Thanks!
runyon

Waterloo, Canada

#2 Jun 7, 2010
Try Jean Runyon. She seemed like a very nice lady and was reasonable rate wise when I was going to use daycare. I ended up quitting my job before I was scheduled to officially start. I did try her out for a day and my kids really liked her.
ashley poe

Chicago, IL

#3 Jun 7, 2010
lookingforchildcare wrote:
I am looking for a daycare in Connersville can anyone tell me anything about the daycares..rates, personal experiences, etc?? Thanks!
theres one on 30th street she seemed really nice it was gonna cost me 75 a week there.. thats alot better than what i pay now i pay 100 a week here in rush. but its a great place
The Best

Woodridge, IL

#5 Jun 8, 2010
The best daycare in Connersville is without a doubt, Magic Moments. I will never take my kids anyplace else. They may be a little expensive but your kids are worth it. Remember you get what you pay for. Magic Moments isn't just a daycare they teach the kids and have structured activities well balance meals and snacks.
ashley poe

Chicago, IL

#6 Jun 8, 2010
The Best wrote:
The best daycare in Connersville is without a doubt, Magic Moments. I will never take my kids anyplace else. They may be a little expensive but your kids are worth it. Remember you get what you pay for. Magic Moments isn't just a daycare they teach the kids and have structured activities well balance meals and snacks.
VERY true u get what u pay for...

“Here's my 2 cents”

Since: Jun 10

Berwyn, IL

#7 Jun 9, 2010
Magic Moments is the best. Infants are 107/week and toddlers are 94.50/week + cost of food. It is not just a daycare, it is a school. No TV's, computers, or electronics for your child to get lost in. They have activities all the time, and ample time playing outdoors when the weather permits. They also take the kids on walks as another means of getting them outdoors and in the fresh air. My son has been going there for 2 years and I wouldn't take him anywhere else! They take infants all the way through head-start. They are open from 5:30am until 5:30pm. I think the cost is less if you are under 40 hours per week. The cost I mentioned are good for up to 45 hours per week.
HTH
Wondering

Chicago, IL

#8 Jun 9, 2010
Is that price what you have to pay for all week even if the child doesn't attend? Just wondering because sometimes I get into a bind during school and the family member that usually watches my daughter has a emergency at work. I have heard that you have to pay for day care all week long even if they only got 2 days out of the week. Any answers anyone has would be great! Thanks :)

“Here's my 2 cents”

Since: Jun 10

Berwyn, IL

#9 Jun 9, 2010
Yes, you would still have to pay full price to hold your childÂ’s place even if they do not attend one week, or if they only come for a couple of days. Very few places have "usage based" fees. It is extremely difficult to plan budgets and stay out of financial trouble if you do not have guaranteed funds coming in.
proud momma

Chicago, IL

#10 Jun 17, 2010
Wee Little Children is the BEST in town. Leora Sherwood is truly a blessing. Its 65 a week or 15 a day. She has learning activiies for the kids every day and a computer lab they can learn on also. She has a wonderful playground where the kids can play and just as much play space indoors. She truly cares about my children and their well being and you cant get any better than that.
looking

Demotte, IN

#11 Jun 17, 2010
What are the hours at Wee kids?
proud momma

Chicago, IL

#12 Jun 18, 2010
she will take them about any time she is usually at the facility from 6 to 6 but if you need her different i know some parents make other arangements with her.
ex-employee

Richmond, IN

#13 Jun 19, 2010
trinity kids day care is a great place for children.... they get a well balanced meal, along with drinks. they get good excercise and get to play outside in the play area. they get help with school and homework. They have great employeees and they are very good with children.. I'm not sure what the rates are but you could call them if you would like.. It's trinity kids daycare located on veterans memorial drive.
What

Woodridge, IL

#14 Jun 19, 2010
ex-employee wrote:
trinity kids day care is a great place for children.... they get a well balanced meal, along with drinks. they get good excercise and get to play outside in the play area. they get help with school and homework. They have great employeees and they are very good with children.. I'm not sure what the rates are but you could call them if you would like.. It's trinity kids daycare located on veterans memorial drive.
They get a well balanced meal, along with drinks? WTF? Why would they not get drinks? Do you think this daycare is special because they get drinks? You have no idea how stupid that sounded do you? They get to play in the play area? Where else would they play, in the road? You sure don't make a very good arguement for this daycare, I think I would shut up if I were you.
Stopit

Richmond, IN

#15 Jun 19, 2010
What wrote:
<quoted text>
They get a well balanced meal, along with drinks? WTF? Why would they not get drinks? Do you think this daycare is special because they get drinks? You have no idea how stupid that sounded do you? They get to play in the play area? Where else would they play, in the road? You sure don't make a very good arguement for this daycare, I think I would shut up if I were you.
Did you have a bad day or something???!
Such anger over something so trivial.
ex-employee

Richmond, IN

#16 Jun 20, 2010
wow... okay lol.. if thats how you feel i was just stating some points lol my bad :)
look

United States

#17 Jun 20, 2010
This thread had no negative comments for a couple of days, so of course some idiot spoiler had to come along.
Mister Friendly

Woodridge, IL

#18 Jun 20, 2010
look wrote:
This thread had no negative comments for a couple of days, so of course some idiot spoiler had to come along.
Waaaaa!
Yesiknow

Richmond, IN

#19 Jun 20, 2010
Mister Friendly wrote:
<quoted text>
Waaaaa!
Chad G doesn't have to worry about daycare cause he lost custody of his one and only child. He is a white trash loser and a poor role model.
Daycare

Chicago, IL

#20 Jun 21, 2010
The lady on 30th street, may seem nice, But her husband slit his throat. He is a man who is on parole for robbery. She is a drug user her self
Daycare

Chicago, IL

#21 Jun 21, 2010
I called wee little children... she must be good she was a wait list!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rowena Fruth ( Does anyone know about her)? (Sep '08) 7 min Sally Shaw Simpson 86
Lexington Motor Company Interior (Jun '08) 2 hr TwoCents 10
Fly the right flag 2 hr Independent 2
Sara 4 hr Smartone 5
Fireworks at the park ? 5 hr Curiois 2
Where'd it go? 14 hr Be real 5
Is there still adult coed softball in Connersvi... 15 hr Breejf 1

Connersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Connersville Mortgages