Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Attention: All Government Spongers! Your sponger "paychecks" will be in today!! You should be proud of yourselves, you didn't have to work for one minute to get your "paycheck". Now, you'll crowd the banks to get your sponger money to blow on drugs and Walmart. YOU SHOULD BE SO PROUD!!! The working-person's tax dollars going to waste!!!!!
john redcorn

Fort Wayne, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Cry River
fat redneck

Salem, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

LMAO like someone cares what you think...are you talking about congress they just got a raise for doing what ??? you should be so proud of them.not only are they going to run you over the cliff and your going to pay them for itPLUS a raise lol. now if those are the gov spongers your talking about im behind you 100%...now if your talking about people who lost there jobs to corp greed ,jobs being sent over seas, illegals taking there jobs grandma&grandpa have earned theres disabaled people need it to eat .now S T F U and get back to work .cant you see so many are depending on just you..now were all so proud of just you. heres your little patt on the back...now get back at it.
unreal

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

fat redneck wrote:
LMAO like someone cares what you think...are you talking about congress they just got a raise for doing what ??? you should be so proud of them.not only are they going to run you over the cliff and your going to pay them for itPLUS a raise lol. now if those are the gov spongers your talking about im behind you 100%...now if your talking about people who lost there jobs to corp greed ,jobs being sent over seas, illegals taking there jobs grandma&grandpa have earned theres disabaled people need it to eat .now S T F U and get back to work .cant you see so many are depending on just you..now were all so proud of just you. heres your little patt on the back...now get back at it.
What are you on? Welfare, SSI, SSDI, Food Stamps?? There are so many sponger programs to enable the non-working. Congress is another story. They get paid for doing absolutely nothing. Corporations get paid incentives to send work overseas--corporate welfare. Every adult physically able, should contribute something to society, besides take, take, take!!!
Ignorance is not bliss

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

unrea wrote:
Attention: All Government Spongers! Your sponger "paychecks" will be in today!! You should be proud of yourselves, you didn't have to work for one minute to get your "paycheck". Now, you'll crowd the banks to get your sponger money to blow on drugs and Walmart. YOU SHOULD BE SO PROUD!!! The working-person's tax dollars going to waste!!!!!
You are so misinformed about what Social Security and Disability are. The money you receive is based upon what you have earned in your life time. Ignorant people such as yourself seem to feel as you have some supreme answer as to why the government is messing up. There is no perfect system however when you reach the age of retirement I am sure you will choose not to accept your Social Security Check.(lol) Maybe you can give it to the government so they can improve your quality of retirement
sop-wc

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

In this case, ignorance does not outweigh stupidity.
unreal wrote:
Jimmy

Greenwood, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

"ignorance"...

stop with your disinformation, we all know that people that get on disability can get their checks for the rest of their lives, and MEDICARE for the rest of their natural lives....

The disability trust fund is going broke in less than four years. Look it up! How can that happpen if disability works like "ignorant" describes it?

Fact is hordes and hordes of people are piling on disability.

I don't have to argue with them anymore, really. They win! You lazy sacks of poop have won! You figured out how to vote your selves into the treasury of the United States.

Congratulations.... Here is where I get to laugh at your sad a$$e$.

As we speak the government is printing so much money it is insane. The Federal Reserve doesn't even print it anymore they just create it on a computer file.

They are seriously considering minting one billion dollar coin (think zimbabwe and the weimar republic). In the not so distant future these lazy scum will go down to cash their goverment check and find out it will buy exactly one loaf of bread,FOR THE WHOLE MONTH.

No matter how much they whine, vote, scream poverty ... the scam will be up. Think about how you would have felt after Richmond VA fell (in 1865), at the end of the confederacy. Would you have accepted confederate notes for payment? This scenerio is upon us.

Buy Food, Buy Ammo, Buy Silver and Gold... and when the govt bums pound on the doors, pretend you aren't home. If you do they will run down to their friends (badge boys, red and blue light gang) and both will beat down your door to get "justice" and "equality"
ohmama

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

It's almost "paycheck" time!!! Gonna get off your lazy fat butts long enough to cash your "paycheck" ????!! Damn spongers.....
poopersnitzle

Salem, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Nope I like having a fatt azz! p.s. the checks dont come til friday lol
poopersnitzle

Salem, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

I'm smarter than your average bear right boo boo?! I dont get a check so I dont have to cash it..it's direct deposited lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Street Dept. 17 min Goodone 1
Friendship thread (Feb '13) 38 min indycorvette 473
mcds sex offender 44 min Ohohweeohweeoh 13
OTs Dating Thread #1 2 hr stupidity 4
Jessica Saylor 2 hr Mikey 2
Four Vowel Word Game (Jul '13) 6 hr SLY WEST 1,455
A conversation (Oct '13) 7 hr Nancy 993
OTs Dating Thread # 6 (Aug '13) 8 hr Maverick 808 4,489
new Japanese steakhouse on park Road 11 hr shooter halpin 21
fayette central takes away everyones recess 13 hr Lefty Field 54