dorsett drive

United States

#21 Nov 23, 2012
True Justice wrote:
just a thought ; what if our county and city council would had fought that hard to keep wal-mart out of our county like they are trying to do Reid hospital. We would still have a lot of family owned businesses in this town. just wondering,
Many small business owners tried to warn us of the potential effect on mom and pop businesses.
walt

Connersville, IN

#22 Nov 23, 2012
Walmar Wally wrote:
<quoted text>
You sir are a fucktard!
dicks are for chicks gay boy
Stopone

Connersville, IN

#23 Nov 23, 2012
dorsett drive wrote:
<quoted text>
Many small business owners tried to warn us of the potential effect on mom and pop businesses.
they said same thing about obamacare but people still voted to keep him why?
what

Connersville, IN

#24 Nov 23, 2012
Walmar Wally wrote:
Ppl who crowd the stores on blk fri. are simply the stupidest ppl on the face of the planet.
Fat nasty beoches from Connersville pushing and shoving for deals on doughnuts, ho ho's and cookies.
You really shouldn't call people stupid for shopping at an event when you can't even spell the name of that event.
shopping

United States

#25 Nov 23, 2012
So how did everybody do? Get what your family wants.
wake the f up dip sticks

Chicago, IL

#26 Nov 23, 2012
Just another sheeple thang!
cynical

Lafayette, IN

#27 Nov 23, 2012
I made a 28 cent profit on ebay on the large screen tv i got on black friday rocks dued
Inadequate Inventory

Thorntown, IN

#28 Nov 24, 2012
Hell, this Walmart doesn't even stock half of the most basic items I'm looking for when I go there in January through October. Why would I assume they would have what I want during the holiday shopping rush? I miss the old Walmart.
Huffing Spray Paint

Thorntown, IN

#29 Nov 24, 2012
cynical wrote:
I made a 28 cent profit on ebay on the large screen tv i got on black friday rocks dued
At least you spelled your screen name correctly. Good job!
bill

Buffalo, NY

#30 Nov 24, 2012
who cares if you want to go on black Friday go ifnot stay home and shut up it's none of your concern morons!!
News Junker

Connersville, IN

#31 Nov 24, 2012
dorsett drive wrote:
<quoted text>
The same goes for obamacare the small business owner will go broke because if new Tax

Since: Mar 09

Lafayette, IN

#32 Nov 24, 2012
im lmgdmfao
cynical

Roanoke, IN

#33 Nov 24, 2012
newsjunkie talks like he's got a big ol' weenie in his mouth.

Since: Mar 09

Lafayette, IN

#34 Nov 24, 2012
alls i gotsta say is president romney
NOOOOOTTTT!!!!!!!!!!
life is good!
well thats dumb

Chicago, IL

#35 Nov 24, 2012
wow wrote:
They raise the price, then mark it lower to make you think you are getting a good deal. When in all reality you're paying regular price.
you are stupid. if you knew anything about retail you would know better.
whodid

Chicago, IL

#36 Nov 24, 2012
dorsett drive wrote:
<quoted text>
and WHO are those many small business owners who tried to warn us??? um.. lets see, name One.
stupid

Chicago, IL

#37 Nov 24, 2012
Inadequate Inventory wrote:
Hell, this Walmart doesn't even stock half of the most basic items I'm looking for when I go there in January through October. Why would I assume they would have what I want during the holiday shopping rush? I miss the old Walmart.
Stop crying already, the old walmart never had stuff of the shelves either, plus you had to step over the tubs all over the stop due to the leaking roofs, the bathrooms smelled so bad a person couldn't even go without getting sick from the smell. The cashiers were just as snoddy as the ones at the new store (most are the same ones)Heck we was going to buy a set of pillows and there was mold and water stains all over them... that was the old walmart. I love the new Clean walmart, I don't care about not finding an item or two, I have never seen a store yet that had 100 percent of their shelves filled or had everything I wanted.. let it go already!
stupid

Chicago, IL

#38 Nov 24, 2012
"store" not stop-

“Cluck Cluck”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#39 Nov 26, 2012
I miss Woolworth's :(
Progress

Lafayette, IN

#40 Nov 27, 2012
True Justice wrote:
just a thought ; what if our county and city council would had fought that hard to keep wal-mart out of our county like they are trying to do Reid hospital. We would still have a lot of family owned businesses in this town. just wondering,
Im 99 years old and I operated a small grocery store in my neighborhood for decades. I remember grocery stores in nearly every neighborhood in town. What if we had kept all those big grocery stores out of the county. We wouldn't have to go to all those big chains stores like Kroger and Marsh. Now everyone requires a car to get everywhere. Bring back the good old days.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who owns your body : you or the government ? 2 hr TwoCents 1
what year did you graduate (Aug '08) 3 hr OOOG 119
natco 3 hr TwoCents 4
Newspaper bingo 3 hr TwoCents 3
King Obama 3 hr TwoCents 1
38 fired from SAPA 3 hr Thursday Threadbare 4
CPD to spend $356,000 3 hr Grammar police 9
County Q&A Public Meeting 3 hr Divorce Lawyer 36

Connersville Jobs

More from around the web