First Prev
of 3
Next Last
bushy

Francisco, IN

#1 Nov 22, 2012
Are the workers at our walmart planning a walkout on black friday/Thursday?
no dumb

Connersville, IN

#2 Nov 22, 2012
no
shopping

United States

#3 Nov 22, 2012
Anybody at walmart, how are the lines.
shopper

Connersville, IN

#4 Nov 22, 2012
Heard it was very crowded. Not enough shopping carts and you have to park on the grass.
Sam WalMart

Chicago, IL

#5 Nov 22, 2012
People are parking in the grass. Very busy!
shopping

United States

#6 Nov 22, 2012
Too bad kmart is gone to provide a little distribution of the mass of people
wow

Mamaroneck, NY

#7 Nov 22, 2012
people are stupid all over this black friday crap
Deb

Connersville, IN

#8 Nov 22, 2012
Can i use my EBT card fo toys starbucks takes it now
alien

Connersville, IN

#9 Nov 23, 2012
There were 2 fights
susa li

Connersville, IN

#10 Nov 23, 2012
Keep on shopping till you drop. We need the money over here in China, fools. We want it all.
Walmar Wally

Spiceland, IN

#11 Nov 23, 2012
Ppl who crowd the stores on blk fri. are simply the stupidest ppl on the face of the planet.
Fat nasty beoches from Connersville pushing and shoving for deals on doughnuts, ho ho's and cookies.
I know

United States

#12 Nov 23, 2012
wow wrote:
people are stupid all over this black friday crap
All those stupid people trying to find a bargain. You've one of the smart ones paying full price. Thanks.
cynical

New Salisbury, IN

#13 Nov 23, 2012
Wish Walmart would take their stuff and walk out of Connersville.
wow

Mamaroneck, NY

#14 Nov 23, 2012
They raise the price, then mark it lower to make you think you are getting a good deal. When in all reality you're paying regular price.
Rickey

Connersville, IN

#15 Nov 23, 2012
Walmar Wally wrote:
Ppl who crowd the stores on blk fri. are simply the stupidest ppl on the face of the planet.
Fat nasty beoches from Connersville pushing and shoving for deals on doughnuts, ho ho's and cookies.
We could say the same thing about obama voters,who with any brains votes to raise taxes own self and gay marriage,and illegal immigration?
I know

United States

#16 Nov 23, 2012
wow wrote:
They raise the price, then mark it lower to make you think you are getting a good deal. When in all reality you're paying regular price.
Yes. I see. No wonder you don't shop on Black Friday. You just understand. I will speak slow and use small words. Stores lower the prices on Black Friday sales and raise the after the sale is over. The shoppers are smart. You, not so much.
no dumb

Connersville, IN

#17 Nov 23, 2012
that is not true on everything. There has been stuff I have been watching for MONTHS that got cheaper just black friday and if you went anywhere else that day it was still more so get your facts right.
wow wrote:
Walmar Wally

Spiceland, IN

#18 Nov 23, 2012
Rickey wrote:
<quoted text>We could say the same thing about obama voters,who with any brains votes to raise taxes own self and gay marriage,and illegal immigration?
You sir are a fucktard!
cvillegirl

Connersville, IN

#19 Nov 23, 2012
You know my therory on black friday is that i am not rich and cannot afford to pay full price on items my 11yr old would like. I am not one of those people that go crazy over washclothes and towels(and yes people were crazy over that again this year) but yes i do go shopping to get what my family would like. I would appreciate that stores would stop trying to push in on your thanksgiving with family and keep it on friday!
True Justice

Connersville, IN

#20 Nov 23, 2012
just a thought ; what if our county and city council would had fought that hard to keep wal-mart out of our county like they are trying to do Reid hospital. We would still have a lot of family owned businesses in this town. just wondering,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association Game (Jan '10) 1 hr Red_Forman 4,735
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 1 hr Red_Forman 10,099
Best pizza in town 2 hr Class of 1985 31
End of the Word Game (Nov '10) 7 hr _Zoey_ 8,025
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 7 hr _Zoey_ 6,064
six letter word game 7 hr _Zoey_ 348
Four Vowel Word Game (Jul '13) 9 hr Honest Babe 2,049
Hillary for President 11 hr ICE 31
trash man hit on 44 Thu Sundance Kid 11
More from around the web