buy sell trade & share
casey

United States

#1 Jan 29, 2013
I have a group on Facebook, called happy deals. You can sell stuff on there & make a little extra money! Everyone is welcome to join.
Anonymous

Franklin, IN

#2 Jan 29, 2013
I must say that room is not worth going to! Its full of nothing but stuck up high society little bitches! The owner wont even make arrangements for pick up of the item she ingores them or if she has something posted for sale or trade she whines when someone wants it. Hello if you don't want to sell it don't put it up dumbass. The other bitches are just about as bad over looking everyone's comments interested just to give it to a friends. When the owner sales it to someone she reposted it and is offering it to anyone who gives money after she already offered it to someone. The owner doesn't know how to run that room if you don't know how to run it or be fair yo everyone then why have UT to top it off the owner I'd wannting to turn it into a actual store LOL yeah right if she can't run the room right she sure as hell can't run a store lol
Anonymous

Franklin, IN

#3 Jan 29, 2013
LOL sorry for the auto correct on my phone misspelling things
Trader

Fort Wayne, IN

#4 Jan 31, 2013
Hey casey..wana trade.? Id just like to have a fee minutes with yea;)
Anonymous

Franklin, IN

#5 Jan 31, 2013
LOL that's funny!!:) with all them damn piercings on her face makes het look ugly as hell and cheap! That explains why she's a so called mom opening her legs to every Guy!!
Fyi

Connersville, IN

#6 Jan 31, 2013
amy jo miller wrote:
LOL that's funny!!:) with all them damn piercings on her face makes het look ugly as hell and cheap! That explains why she's a so called mom opening her legs to every Guy!!
Hmmm jealous much?! Haha get a life and stay outta hers.
Anonymous

Franklin, IN

#7 Jan 31, 2013
LOL so not jealous! She has to have a a lot of make up on plus them piercings just to get a guys attention! I could erase half of her face off with a baby wipe! Looks like a box f crayons exploded on her face LOL! Stupid stuck up bitch! BTW learn to spell idiot its out of not outta dumbass!:)
Fyi

Connersville, IN

#8 Jan 31, 2013
amy jo miller wrote:
LOL so not jealous! She has to have a a lot of make up on plus them piercings just to get a guys attention! I could erase half of her face off with a baby wipe! Looks like a box f crayons exploded on her face LOL! Stupid stuck up bitch! BTW learn to spell idiot its out of not outta dumbass!:)
Still sounds like jealousy to me honey. I know how to spell but thanks for trying to make yourself sound smart when you failed. It's box of crayons not box f crayons and btw is not a word it's by the way. Maybe if you spent more time working than collecting welfare checks you would know. You are the definition of Connersville trash :)
fed up

Young America, IN

#9 Jan 31, 2013
There is already a facebook page or 3 for people to buy,sale,trade and give away. One is called connersville yard sale, connersville man cave, fayette county giveaway.
Friday Farter

Wakarusa, IN

#10 Jan 31, 2013
Would anyone be willing to trade some deer meat for a toter? I have several wild toters in a pen out back. I need to get rid of them before the Toter Patrol comes and finds them.
Dani

United States

#11 Jan 31, 2013
casey wrote:
I have a group on Facebook, called happy deals. You can sell stuff on there & make a little extra money! Everyone is welcome to join.
Toter and Dani souvenirs coming soon. Just remember any profits go to anti DNR efforts
casey

United States

#12 Feb 10, 2013
This is casey.. the owner of the group, with the piercings. Lol. I feel sorry for you people. Your lives aren't interesting so you sit on topix & talk about others. I'm honestly not even mad. I'm not hurt either. I do want everyone to know, I do not ignore people on my group. Sometimes it looks like I do because I am messaging the person. I really did ignore one person. Because I was warned about her. I have never ran a site before, so I may make mistakes. But I will learn from them. And I am aware there are other groups like mine. I only started my group because I have so much to get rid of. And I really don't understand how anyone thinks I whine about selling my stuff. Lol. I really wouldn't post stuff I didn't want to sell unless there was an emergency & I immediately needed money. I am FAR from stuck up. None of you know me. & I wear eyeliner,eyeshadow,and mascara. That's it. I just don't understand why people can just sit on topix & talk crap constantly. If you have a problem with me, tell ME. And we will calmly talk about it. Like mature adults. None of you can effect me.. so just stop. You are wasting. Your own time. Especially you "maci taylor" . Now.. I'm out of this. This post was only supposed to be for advertising. I hope you all can learn to be better people one day(:
Much love,
casey<3
casey

United States

#13 Feb 10, 2013
And..
Im a "so called mother" ? How do you know? You dont. Im always with my son actually. At home. Oh.. and I have two piercings on my face
Do NOT spread my legs to guys, I've been with the same guy on&off for five years.
Just thought you should have the right information if you're going to talk about me(: if it entertains you, go ahead & talk crap. It doesn't bother me.
georgia harrison

Georgetown, IN

#14 Aug 10, 2013
casey wrote:
I would like to join.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's up at Stant? 2 hr getiton 16
Ed Seeley 2 hr Eddies Friend 2
Thursday's accident 2 hr Cool 3
Lights 7 hr Haha47331 4
Is Dustin Venable 15 hr Wu Tang 5
the music thread (Feb '12) 15 hr Musikologist 127
Donald J Trump Presidency 17 hr TwoCents 193

Connersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance