You Are Not Obliged To Pay Taxes!!!!!!

Posted in the Connersville Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
someone who cares

Greenwood, IN

#1 Jul 6, 2009
Check out this video. Very enlightening.

&NR =1
someone who cares

Greenwood, IN

#2 Jul 6, 2009
Check these out too at this link.

http://www.youtube.com/user/mrmitee
someone who cares

Greenwood, IN

#3 Jul 6, 2009
old as the hills

AOL

#4 Jul 6, 2009
lots of tax protesters will tell you that from their cells
Justa Guy

Edison, NJ

#5 Jul 6, 2009
I didn't bother to look at the link/video. There's always someone tryin' to promote these 'scams'.
Try not payin tax, see how it works out for ya...
someone who cares

Greenwood, IN

#6 Jul 6, 2009
Justa Guy wrote:
I didn't bother to look at the link/video. There's always someone tryin' to promote these 'scams'.
If you did'nt take a look at the vids that just proves your ignorant. There is no law that obligates you to do this. Check it out. Those who are in jail have been unjustly jailed and like many other things if Americans would claim their rights they would not lose them. Get it.
someone who cares

Greenwood, IN

#7 Jul 6, 2009
old as the hills wrote:
lots of tax protesters will tell you that from their cells
They are ignorant of the laws and uncapable of defending themselves and were therefore jailed. Are you saying that based on the fact someone is jailed they are guilty of breaking a law? I assure you that is not true. many people have been jailed for crimes they did not commit, including taxes.
someone who cares

Greenwood, IN

#8 Jul 6, 2009
Can anyone show me this law that states I am obliged to pay taxes. has anyone seen it. If not then I would suggest you looked into the law.

“where's the ball”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#9 Jul 6, 2009
Justa Guy wrote:
Been there, done that, got the t-shirt.

LOST MY ASS!!!
hillbilly lawyers enjoy

AOL

#10 Jul 6, 2009
protester hall of fame

AOL

#11 Jul 6, 2009
John L. Cheek
John L. Cheek was sentenced to a year and a day in prison, and was released from prison in December 1992.[14]
Irwin Schiff (the messiah of tax morons)
rwin Schiff has been convicted on three separate occasions in connection with Federal tax crimes:(1) for tax years 1974 and 1975; (2) for tax years 1980 through 1982 and,(3) most recently, for tax years 1997 through 2002, and has spent several years in Federal prisons.
Bonita Lynne Meredith
Bonita Lynne Meredith was sentenced in June 2005 to ten years and one month in prison
Wayne C. Bentson
In May 2005, the IRS announced that Wayne C. Bentson was sentenced to four years in prison and three years of supervised release
Larken Rose
Larken Rose, an adherent of the 861 argument, was sentenced to 15 months in prison for willful failure to file income tax returns in five years in which the government alleged he earned approximately $500,000 in income.
Charles Thomas Clayton
On December 15, 2006, Clayton was sentenced to five years in prison and a fine of $50,000, plus a requirement that he pay over $7,400 in prosecution costs. Clayton is incarcerated at the Federal Correctional Institution at Bastrop, Texas, and is scheduled for release in June of the year 2011
Wesley Snipes
On April 24, 2008, Snipes was sentenced to three years in prison.
William J. Benson
William J. Benson, the co-author of the book The Law that Never Was (in which Benson had argued that the Sixteenth Amendment was not properly ratified), was convicted of tax evasion and willful failure to file tax returns in connection with over $100,000 of unreported income, and his conviction was upheld on appeal. He was sentenced to four years in prison and five years of probation
Robert B. Clarkson
He was sentenced to 57 months in prison,[48] and was released in 1999
Richard M. Simkanin
Richard Michael Simkanin is a tax protester who became involved with the We the People Foundation and espoused the "income taxes are voluntary" argument. He is currently serving a seven year sentence for convictions on ten counts of willfully failing to collect and pay over employment taxes under 26 U.S.C.§ 7202, fifteen counts of knowingly making and presenting false, fictitious or fraudulent claims for refund of employment taxes under 18 U.S.C.§ 287 and 18 U.S.C.§ 2, and four counts of willfully failing to timely file federal income tax returns under 26 U.S.C.§ 7203
Kent Hovind
On January 19, 2007, Hovind was sentenced to ten years in prison and three years of probation
Edward Lewis Brown and Elaine A. Brown
On April 24, 2007, Ed and Elaine Brown were sentenced to five years and three months in prison each.[63] After a long standoff at their New Hampshire residence, the Browns were arrested by Federal law enforcement authorities on October 4, 2007, and began serving their prison sentences

“Live, Love, Laugh”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#12 Jul 6, 2009
I hate paying taxes as much as anyone. But if we didn't pay taxes we wouldn't have roads, school, etc.. Pay your damn taxes like the rest of us.
someone who cares

Greenwood, IN

#13 Jul 6, 2009
Apparently you all enjoy very much being slaves to the Government and will continue to do so. The Constitution is the law by the way.
gail

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Jul 6, 2009
Don't pay your taxes and see what happens. First, your home gets socked with liens so you can't sell it or borrow for any improvements. Second, your bank accounts get attachments and the $$ sent to the IRS. Third, your wages are garnished. The IRS is full of evil people who act like you are taking $$ of their personal pockets. They harrass you and hound you - the records are all public, so everyone scam around offers to help you beat the IRS. Your credit is ruined. In the end, you'll have to pay - no matter what. Been there, done that!
Justa Guy

Edison, NJ

#15 Jul 6, 2009
Many have put forth these ideas prior to now, all have "lost" in their argument[s]. I did not need to view your links/videos to know what I know. It is not me being ignorant, but you being gullible. I do not enjoy being slave to the gov't- but cannot live the lifestyle I live without being a part of the system. Mostly, I kinda like my life [whilst not particularly likeing my gov't!]
Yes, the constitution is law, but not the only law. It is merely the framework by which all other laws are SUPPOSED to be created upon.
Just about the only way to not pay tax, particularly employment tax is to never exist in public record[s]. This would mean, no SSN, no 'reportable' income, and more. Move to the mountains, be 'unrecorded', live off the land, have no income, pay no tax. Sounds nice, but would be a lot of hard work.
someone who cares

Greenwood, IN

#16 Jul 6, 2009
Justa Guy wrote:
Many have put forth these ideas prior to now, all have "lost" in their argument[s]. I did not need to view your links/videos to know what I know. It is not me being ignorant, but you being gullible. I do not enjoy being slave to the gov't- but cannot live the lifestyle I live without being a part of the system. Mostly, I kinda like my life [whilst not particularly likeing my gov't!]
Yes, the constitution is law, but not the only law. It is merely the framework by which all other laws are SUPPOSED to be created upon.
Just about the only way to not pay tax, particularly employment tax is to never exist in public record[s]. This would mean, no SSN, no 'reportable' income, and more. Move to the mountains, be 'unrecorded', live off the land, have no income, pay no tax. Sounds nice, but would be a lot of hard work.
Do you know what being a freeman on the land is?
someone who cares

Greenwood, IN

#17 Jul 6, 2009
Justa Guy wrote:
Have you studied the law or spoken with someone who has other than a member of the Lawyers society or the Bar?
Just A Question

Greenwood, IN

#18 Jul 6, 2009
someone who cares wrote:
<quoted text>They are ignorant of the laws and uncapable of defending themselves and were therefore jailed. Are you saying that based on the fact someone is jailed they are guilty of breaking a law? I assure you that is not true. many people have been jailed for crimes they did not commit, including taxes.
Joshua, is this you again?

“Live, Love, Laugh”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#19 Jul 6, 2009
Just A Question wrote:
<quoted text>
Joshua, is this you again?

I was thinking the same thing. LOL

Since: Mar 09

Pasadena, MD

#20 Jul 6, 2009
joe biden once said "its patriotic to pay your taxes".(BIG SMILE)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cabinet maker 1 hr Ruby McGavin 4
Mandy McQueen 2 hr dem 9
NEW Reality TV Show 3 hr Chu Chu Rubusco 1
Why do black people have odor? Why do they eat ... 3 hr Chu Chu Rubusco 8
Black people in Connersville 4 hr Black and white p... 11
Is Deputy Bobby Revalee a Thief ? ? 4 hr I_Was_There 2
Donald J Trump Presidency 4 hr Chu Chu Rubusco 587

Connersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance