Since: May 11

Location hidden

#62 Nov 24, 2012
indycorvette wrote:
I am not trying to be mean here but all you trolls should know that when Sundance was down and out I was willing to help her and I did help her. I showed her how to
1. Look into a mirror and give herself permission to get rid of the bad things in her life
2. Sit in a chair and ask yourself a question then move to the other chair and answer your own question
3. To write a letter to the people that hurt you ( don't send it to them) but get out your anger on paper so it is not always in your head.
All good techniques and will work if you really want to help yourself. I gave her food for thought and that is all.
I loaned her money to help her get through bad times and I told her the first two $50.00 was a gift but the rest should be paid back when she could. I am tired of being the so called bad person here when I poured my heart out to her to help her. I now will follow what I said The first two $50.00 were a gift but Sundance I need you to pay me back the rest please.
Let me remind you and everyone of the other advise you gave Sundance Kid in case you wish it would be forever forgotten. I see that someone had this particular post removed from that thread. I like taking and saving notes on bad advise from self proclaimed counselors. If you truly are knowledgeable about Mental Health, then you KNOW this would be harmful to a persons health and well being.

ôSo you go back into your mentally ill world and hibernate.ö

Written by indycorvette
post #78
Friday Nov 9
Wont It Be Great To See Michelle Obama Leave White House??? Thread, Connersville Forum
never the same

Chicago, IL

#63 Nov 24, 2012
phhhht wrote:
I used to read Topix almost every day and occasionally posted under a name on the list. I stopped checking in for several months because most posts were becoming stupid or disgusting. Practically all the intelligent people with something worthwhile to say are now gone. I'll check back in a few months, but I expect to be disappointed once again.
stupid, disgusting, controlling, bigoted narrow mindedness took over. that is all that is left :-( u will be disappointed sorry to say. this is no longer 'connersville forum.' hasn't been for a long time. it's a forum for the brutal who like to troll, harass, boast and above all, control.

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#64 Nov 24, 2012
Two Spirits wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me remind you and everyone of the other advise you gave Sundance Kid in case you wish it would be forever forgotten. I see that someone had this particular post removed from that thread. I like taking and saving notes on bad advise from self proclaimed counselors. If you truly are knowledgeable about Mental Health, then you KNOW this would be harmful to a persons health and well being.
ôSo you go back into your mentally ill world and hibernate.ö
Written by indycorvette
post #78
Friday Nov 9
Wont It Be Great To See Michelle Obama Leave White House??? Thread, Connersville Forum
You are surely wrong here. Those are good techniques for people who need help. You are the one who doesn't know what you are talking about.
If you do know what you are talking about then you should help people on here instead of bashing them. So sad. Dr.?????????

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#66 Nov 25, 2012
Lahey everyone on Topix knows you are a whacko and a basher. Maybe you should look in the mirror at yourself. You might learn how you really are. A piece of pooh just looking to make himself look better on this forum.
I feel sorry for you too. If you lived close I would recommend a great psychiatrist for you. One that would teach you how to be HUMAN ,CARING, HELPFUL and not a forum basher.
Goodnight Lahey I hope you get out of your delusional world someday.
Now begin twisting this too.
Psychopathy is someone who has no empathy now I see that in you. I think the rest you should look into your own mirror. You have that mirror turned around looking at me but in reality you are everything you say.
Onward with your bashing because you will be bashing to yourself and your other bashing friends.
Like I told someone else. What will you do after you run all the good people off this forum . You will have no one to bash. What will you do then turn on your so called cyber bully friends and bash each other.??
Good day Mr. Lahey waller enjoy wallering in your own pig stye
ur the proof

Chicago, IL

#67 Nov 25, 2012
indycorvette wrote:
Lahey everyone on Topix knows you are a whacko and a basher. Maybe you should look in the mirror at yourself. You might learn how you really are. A piece of pooh just looking to make himself look better on this forum.
I feel sorry for you too. If you lived close I would recommend a great psychiatrist for you. One that would teach you how to be HUMAN ,CARING, HELPFUL and not a forum basher.
Psychopathy is someone who has no empathy now I see that in you. I think the rest you should look into your own mirror. You have that mirror turned around looking at me but in reality you are everything you say.
Onward with your bashing because you will be bashing to yourself and your other bashing friends.
Like I told someone else. What will you do after you run all the good people off this forum . You will have no one to bash. What will you do then turn on your so called cyber bully friends and bash each other.??
u trying to turn this on other people like lahey? u live on here. lahey doesn't. says a lot about who really runs people off. i'll give u a hint as to who that is in case u didn't get it. it's not lahey. another hint. it's a she who is here everyday with 15,200 bigoted, controlling, profanity laden comments.

u mam are no one to recommend a thing to anyone and certainly not anything to do with mental health.
josie

Franklin, IN

#68 Nov 25, 2012
indycorvette wrote:
Well you finally got your way, it is again all about you.
ur the proof

Chicago, IL

#69 Nov 25, 2012
jim lahey has 153 posts & has been here for 7 mths

153 divided by 7 is 21.85 comments per month

indycorvette has been here for 4 years and 9 months
for 57 months total

15,179 divided by 57 is 266.29 comments per month (not including her signed out names)

quite a LARGE difference.
well now

Thorntown, IN

#70 Nov 25, 2012
Indy: You told Sundance to go back to her mentally ill world. That's a fact. A documented fact.

Have you no decency to admit that this was wrong and the comment should not have been said/written??

If I was Sundance, you'd be sorry you wrote such a thing.

You need help IMO. Real help.

“Cluck Cluck”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#72 Nov 27, 2012
You just gotta keep it going dont you Jim? Give it a rest already!!!!!

Oh, and grow up too while your at it!!
some nerve

Chicago, IL

#74 Nov 27, 2012
The Red Hen wrote:
u & indycorvette r looking in the mirror again. stop being a hypocrite red hen. u haven't been on this forum long enough & haven't been indycorvette's 'friend' long enough. long standing members r GONE now & that says it ALL.

u & indycorvette run ur mouths and keep it going but u call out lahey & others. some nerve u've got. someone said indycorvette is 65 & look at how both u and her behave here, while u tell another to 'grow up.' u 2 have a lot in common. i read where u said some people who comment on the ot dating thread were 'outsiders.' really now! this is an open forum. ur's and indycorvette's territorial bullying is uncalled for. u 2 can have ur thread now that everyone else is gone. pretty lonely at the 'top', isn't it?
pal

Franklin, IN

#75 Nov 27, 2012
The Red Hen wrote:
Go back to the "Indy Tell All, I Am Best" thread.

“Cluck Cluck”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#76 Nov 27, 2012
pal wrote:
<quoted text>Go back to the "Indy Tell All, I Am Best" thread.
Gee Thank for sharing that thread with me! I will be sure to check it out! Sounds like a lot of fun.

Oh, and I have been here longer than you think. Just registered my name recently, so you don't know what your talking about now do you?
I know

Lafayette, IN

#77 Nov 27, 2012
Jim_Lahey wrote:
<quoted text>
Allow me to point out some general observations. First of all you know what Two Spirits is speaking of in the particular posting you replied to. You're wanting to spin it to make it appear you are a decent, kind, and compassionate soul that gives wonderful advice concerning counseling techniques to those that are in need of help. Do you honestly think that anyone is falling for this? You know when told S.K.,ôSo you go back into your mentally ill world and hibernate" you were completely out of line and it only confirms what most of the people already suspect to be true about you. You are not anyone's friend because you do not have the ability to care about anyone apart from yourself and apparently the only reason you make any gestures of friendship is so you can broadcast them on this forum in a pitiful attempt to make yourself feel human.
Second, like you, I am not a doctor but I can can give my opinion of some of the personality disorders that you seem to possess based on the years I have read your postings. Disorders such as paranoia, narcissism, avoidance, passive aggressiveness and psychopathy. If I'm able to come these conclusions based only on what you reveal on this forum I suspect in all the years you have been on this earth the people you have had any amount of interaction with have also drawn the same conclusions.
Finally, I imagine the techniques you suggested to S.K. are the same ones that have, in the past, been used on you in a clinical setting when you had the clarity to seek the help you figured you needed to try and make you function, psychologically, like the decent, caring, and compassionate person you so desperately want to be but, no matter how hard you struggle, cannot.
You can't handle the truth! Jim, we live in a world that has people in need. And those needs have to be fulfilled by professionals with degrees. Who's gonna do it? You? You Jim Lahey. Indy corvette has a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for people like Sundance and you curse Indy corvette for giving advice. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what Indy corvette knows: that Sundance's advice, while tragic, probably saved lives. And Indy corvettes existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives...You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want Indy corvette on topix. You need me on that topix. Indy corvette use words like kind, decent, and compassion...Indy Corvette use these words as the backbone to a life spent defending something. Jim Lahey use 'em as a punchline. Indy corvette has neither the time nor the inclination to explain herself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very free advice Indy corvette provides, then questions the manner in which Indy corvette provides it! Indy corvette would rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, Indy corvette suggest you pick up a degree and give contructive advice yourself. Either way, Indy corvette doesn't give a d*mn what you think you're entitled to!
outside

Thorntown, IN

#78 Nov 27, 2012
The Red Hen wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee Thank for sharing that thread with me! I will be sure to check it out! Sounds like a lot of fun.
Oh, and I have been here longer than you think. Just registered my name recently, so you don't know what your talking about now do you?
I wouldn't brag about being on topix for years! That just makes you look like a complete fool or someone in deep denial. If you have been reading on here for years, then you KNOW how the bully is. You've had to have seen all the people have conflict with her. You've had to see/read the bully's posts filled with hate, judgements of so called friends, etc. She's been behaving this way since 08 when I started reading. It always happens the minute someone has a difference of opinion with her and dares to say so.

And yes, the OT thread TOTALLY became a thread about HER. People post things about their day or life. They may mention some other poster in their post. But the bully feels a compulsion to be the center of attention. So she responds to dang near every post on there. Whether there's really anything to say or not. She just HAS to go into a ramble about her similar experiences, i.e. something to do with a job she's had, a place she's lived, a job a relative has had, on and on. Yes, others give some details about their day. But NO ONE but the bully goes on and on, in GREAT detail, about EVERYTHING in her life. It truly is very "Dear Diary" when she goes into such massive numbers of details. You have to see this. You may not admit any of these things. But unless you have serious social skills problems,(or reading problems) you have to have noticed.

Keep stirring that pot Ms. Hen. You've obviously learned from the best.(You may be one of her relatives. She wrote that some of the OT posters are her relatives.)
peas n a pod

Chicago, IL

#79 Nov 27, 2012
The Red Hen wrote:
<quoted text>
disturbing how u admit to being a suck up and thinking it's fun how indycorvette turned this forum into an 'all about me reality show' while running off everyone. u r definitely 1 who will learn things the hard way. unless u 2 r so much alike, 2 peas in a pod. i believe the latter 2 b the case, based on ur childish posts and adoration of queen bully.
peas n a pod

Chicago, IL

#80 Nov 27, 2012
I know wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't handle the truth! Jim, we live in a world that has people in need. And those needs have to be fulfilled by professionals with degrees. Who's gonna do it? You? You Jim Lahey. Indy corvette has a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for people like Sundance and you curse Indy corvette for giving advice. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what Indy corvette knows: that Sundance's advice, while tragic, probably saved lives. And Indy corvettes existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives...You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want Indy corvette on topix. You need me on that topix. Indy corvette use words like kind, decent, and compassion...Indy Corvette use these words as the backbone to a life spent defending something. Jim Lahey use 'em as a punchline. Indy corvette has neither the time nor the inclination to explain herself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very free advice Indy corvette provides, then questions the manner in which Indy corvette provides it! Indy corvette would rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, Indy corvette suggest you pick up a degree and give contructive advice yourself. Either way, Indy corvette doesn't give a d*mn what you think you're entitled to!
i'd say 3's a crowd (if u r in fact not another of indycorvette's online personalities), but the 3 of u (urself, indycorvette & red hen) fit rather snugly in that warped pod. get some help. u need it. no one in their right mind who is a certified mental health professional would say the things indycorvette says on this site! what kid of therapist tells people to 'f off and shut the f up?' or to 'crawl back in their mentally ill world.' or changes their screen name to keep the fires of drama going? u all r pure phoniness. pass the waders because the bs is getting deeper.
Professional

Lafayette, IN

#81 Nov 27, 2012
UR the proof, never the same, some nerve, peas n a pod. You need professional help. I give group rates for split personality patients. Or just go F yourselves.
class act

Chicago, IL

#82 Nov 27, 2012
Professional wrote:
UR the proof, never the same, some nerve, peas n a pod. You need professional help. I give group rates for split personality patients. Or just go F yourselves.
u again, indycorvette? real classy there. i'm the same person with consistency in each post. i don't have to be a signed in member demanding allegiance from every poster on here and having to be the center of attention. u know u've got someone peeved by speaking the truth when they come back with cursing and juvenile crap like YOU have done. u r a professional alright. a professional bs'er with not an ounce of class. IF u r in fact a professional (har har) u'd have ur license pulled in a flash for your supposed advice. go f urselves? something taught in mental health facilities everywhere. not. u mam need help. it is disgusting that u make a mockery of mental health.
you wish

Thorntown, IN

#83 Nov 27, 2012
Professional wrote:
You're funny! And a joke! You only WISH you were a professional ANYTHING. Isn't it sad, frustrating, and disappointing when you go to your little job??!! You know, where they don't pay you all that much, offer a subpar benefit program (if any), and it's boring. Requiring no real intelligence.

Oh wait! "professional" you MUST be HER!!! LOL!! You're so funny and apparently so bored. How about you take your own final advice. No one else really wants to be with you.
Professional

Lafayette, IN

#84 Nov 27, 2012
you wish wrote:
<quoted text>
You're funny! And a joke! You only WISH you were a professional ANYTHING. Isn't it sad, frustrating, and disappointing when you go to your little job??!! You know, where they don't pay you all that much, offer a subpar benefit program (if any), and it's boring. Requiring no real intelligence.
Oh wait! "professional" you MUST be HER!!! LOL!! You're so funny and apparently so bored. How about you take your own final advice. No one else really wants to be with you.
You could use a little therapy yourself. Bring clueless, haha, you are funny, professor, ned, jim and whomever else you are. I will make a mint out of you losers.

Being successful in life isn't always about being wealthy. I have a wealth of friends that think the world of me. So go suck it screwballs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald J Trump Presidency 4 min LMAO 1,792
How many more fatherless kids will Alexis Wiley... 26 min Huh 164
police car totaled. Who wrecked it ? 28 min Whitey 23
End of the Word Game (Nov '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 9,286
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 12,240
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 2 hr Vector aka Victor... 7,589
Four Vowel Word Game (Jul '13) 2 hr Vector aka Victor... 3,001

Connersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance