First Prev
of 6
Next Last
josie

Franklin, IN

#1 Nov 20, 2012
Since we have so many people concerned about their friends reputation, I want to know why the people who are having threads removed have not removed more? There is a thread about some lady named "Linsey Henderson" why has this thread gotten 58 comments? What about her reputation? There is also a thread about some guy named "Jeremy___ stinks" yet this is still here! Why? You have decided that it is ok to discriminate on which threads you find offensive, who put you in charge of this morality? It really bothers me that you find it ok to pick and choose what "you feel" should be removed. Look up the term Hypocrite.
Well

North Chicago, IL

#2 Nov 21, 2012
Did you report all of those threads you mentioned that still exist?
The Editor

Lafayette, IN

#3 Nov 21, 2012
josie wrote:
I want to know why the people who are having threads removed have not removed more? There is a thread about "Linsey Henderson"? What about her reputation? There is also a thread about some guy named "Jeremy___ stinks" Why have decided that it is ok to discriminate on which threads you find offensive, who put you in charge of this morality? It really bothers me that you find it ok to pick and choose what "you feel" should be removed. Look up the term Hypocrite.
You can't handle the truth! Josie, we live in a world that has forums. And those forums have to be guarded by Topix for appropriateness and content. Who's gonna do it? You? You Josie! Topix have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Linsey and Jeremy's post and you curse Topix for not removing them . You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what Topix knows: that Linsey and Jeremy post, while tragic, probably didn't get reported. And the post existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, needs to be reported before they will consider removing it. You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about on Topix, you want inappropriate post on Topix. You need inappropriate post on Topix. You use words like repuation, morality, and hypocrite... Josie wants you to think she uses those words as the backbone to a life spent defending something. But Josie uses 'em as a punchline as she also post inappropriate comments using anonymous names. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to Josie who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom of speech I provide, then questions the manner in which I monitor it! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a lap and report inappropriate comments to Topix. Either way, I don't give a dam* what you think you're entitled to!
Jackmaoffer

Mobile, AL

#4 Nov 21, 2012
The Editor wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't handle the truth! Josie, we live in a world that has forums. And those forums have to be guarded by Topix for appropriateness and content. Who's gonna do it? You? You Josie! Topix have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Linsey and Jeremy's post and you curse Topix for not removing them . You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what Topix knows: that Linsey and Jeremy post, while tragic, probably didn't get reported. And the post existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, needs to be reported before they will consider removing it. You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about on Topix, you want inappropriate post on Topix. You need inappropriate post on Topix. You use words like repuation, morality, and hypocrite... Josie wants you to think she uses those words as the backbone to a life spent defending something. But Josie uses 'em as a punchline as she also post inappropriate comments using anonymous names. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to Josie who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom of speech I provide, then questions the manner in which I monitor it! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a lap and report inappropriate comments to Topix. Either way, I don't give a dam* what you think you're entitled to!
Classic! you should receive a Topix Oscar.
haha

Connersville, IN

#5 Nov 21, 2012
well DID you report them josie?
clueless

Thorntown, IN

#6 Nov 21, 2012
haha wrote:
Josie is talking about a particular group of people who defend someone who is often mean, judgemental, and names names on her posts here. So some people have gotten fed up and started revealing the truth about the mean person and calling her out. The mean person or her supporters have threads removed that are about the mean person. A lot. BUT, they do not care about about other people having hateful threads about them. They don't try and have these tacky threads removed. These supporters of the mean person have been telling others to stop talking about their "friend". Etc. So, Josie is pointing out the hypocrisy of these supporters. This is not about what Josie does or does not do.

You are so right josie. But most seem hopeless.
josie

Franklin, IN

#7 Nov 21, 2012
No, I have not reported ANY thread. This was aimed at the ones who keep having therads removed. Clover 81 said that they had a thread removed because they felt it was offensive, and that the person named in the thread was being bullied. My question was for anyone who has threads removed. If, by your reasoning, this was worth removing what about all the other threads that name names and are by your standards, bullying? Why do you have to defend just ONE person why not all? Sounds like you are picking and choosing who you feel needs defending. Unless there is only person who is doing all the defending only using different names....

Wonder how long this will be "allowed".
StupidisasStupid does

United States

#8 Nov 21, 2012
Do we need a repost from, "The Editor."
c right thru u

Chicago, IL

#9 Nov 21, 2012
josie wrote:
No, I have not reported ANY thread. This was aimed at the ones who keep having therads removed. Clover 81 said that they had a thread removed because they felt it was offensive, and that the person named in the thread was being bullied. My question was for anyone who has threads removed. If, by your reasoning, this was worth removing what about all the other threads that name names and are by your standards, bullying? Why do you have to defend just ONE person why not all? Sounds like you are picking and choosing who you feel needs defending. Unless there is only person who is doing all the defending only using different names....
Wonder how long this will be "allowed".
i agree with you but if someone chooses to act the moron and live their life 24/7 on this site voicing every minute detail of their morning, afternoon, evening and nightly routines, let them. you know how many read this site and get a good laugh? i mean what kind of person uses this site as their own private diary, making an entry numerous times per day, then gets peeved when people comment on it? someone who obviously needs help!!! what kind of person backstabs their 'friends' and says the most awful filth about them then gets on here acting all nicey nice? it's funny in a pathetic sort of way, the transparency. this site is a cesspool and we know who the queen of scum behavior is.
c right thru u

Chicago, IL

#10 Nov 21, 2012
haha wrote:
what's ur problem? what's so funny to say haha? as long as it's not about u or ur cronies then it's no biggie? hypocrite. wrong is wrong but u apparently support those who make this site a cesspool. u know, the bullies, those that support the big bully-the one who changes her name in defense of her own self on here and back stabs her 'friends.'
Mr Friendly

Connersville, IN

#11 Nov 21, 2012
you lezzies are vicious can't stand it if a straight girlie posts on here. go lick yourself and get off here. vicious I say
Albus Dumbledore

Thorntown, IN

#12 Nov 21, 2012
She who can't be named may want you all to think she is unintelligent. Do not be fooled. It appears she has now used her skills of manipulation to block access to a thread without having it's title removed from the forum. By doing this she cannot be criticized for actually having threads taken down. She appears to be as cunning and ruthless as ever. She and her allies will not stop until all fall to their knees and pay homage to her wondrous works and accomplishments regardless of how superficial and manufactured they appear to be.
idiots

Connersville, IN

#13 Nov 21, 2012
You people just want to keep bullying one person. You must have sad, pathetic, lonely lives to be stalking and harassing one particular person. I can't believe that some of you read everything about someone and even remember all the people they've had disputes with.
I haven't posted under my registered name but a couple of times in over a year. It wasn't because of one person. It was because of low life pos bully trolls like most of you on this and other removed threads. Ya all need to go *uck yourselves.
c right thru u

Chicago, IL

#14 Nov 21, 2012
idiots wrote:
You people just want to keep bullying one person. You must have sad, pathetic, lonely lives to be stalking and harassing one particular person. I can't believe that some of you read everything about someone and even remember all the people they've had disputes with.
I haven't posted under my registered name but a couple of times in over a year. It wasn't because of one person. It was because of low life pos bully trolls like most of you on this and other removed threads. Ya all need to go *uck yourselves.
we all know who this is. queen bully. u fool no one, liar. u r the one who stalks, harasses and shares ur 'friends' business with others. backstabber. ur language says tons about u! get mad. as they say the truth hurts. u r the one who started it as usual. don't put every detail about ur life on here. continue to do it and people will say something idiot. this forum is public, not ur private outlet. duhh! people see thru u.
c right thru u

Chicago, IL

#15 Nov 21, 2012
how could someone not remember who u have disputes with? u have had disputes with 99.99% of the people here. duhh. going to lie and say u don't change ur screen name? u don't talk horribly about others? no one is saying anything that isn't the truth or u don't deserve! how old r u? 60s, 70s? grow the hell up and stop using this site as your personal outlet. buy a diary and move on! i know that is too hard for u since u love the attention and drama so much.
idiots

Connersville, IN

#16 Nov 21, 2012
Dumbass! You think you know who this is!*Uck off you pos. Low life scum like you is what makes this site shit.
c right thru u

Chicago, IL

#18 Nov 21, 2012
idiots wrote:
Dumbass! You think you know who this is!*Uck off you pos. Low life scum like you is what makes this site shit.
no. that would be u and the majority of people know it and choose to steer clear of ur bs. i can only have pity on someone who has lived their life on a forum for years on end then plays the victim after they have fought with nearly every poster on here. ur words and actions caught up with u. pay the piper idiot. the mature posters interested in the community r sick of the 'all about me bully show.' ur posts and language say a lot about u and do nothing to sway anyone to ur side of things. anger, belittling, filthy mouth. so u! people r sick of it. this is not ur site but u have it in ur twisted head that u call the shots and it's all about u.
idiots

Connersville, IN

#19 Nov 21, 2012
c right thru u wrote:
<quoted text>no. that would be u and the majority of people know it and choose to steer clear of ur bs. i can only have pity on someone who has lived their life on a forum for years on end then plays the victim after they have fought with nearly every poster on here. ur words and actions caught up with u. pay the piper idiot. the mature posters interested in the community r sick of the 'all about me bully show.' ur posts and language say a lot about u and do nothing to sway anyone to ur side of things. anger, belittling, filthy mouth. so u! people r sick of it. this is not ur site but u have it in ur twisted head that u call the shots and it's all about u.
This isn't her! Idiot! "The mature posters"? Intersted in the community? Right! That's why you stalk someone reading everything they write! Yeah, that's real mature! All you want to do is stalk and bully! You're an ass and need your ass kicked.
idiots

Connersville, IN

#20 Nov 21, 2012
And this "Josie" must still be stalking me as well. From over a yr and a half ago! Get a life. POS!
Agree

Thorntown, IN

#21 Nov 21, 2012
c right thru u wrote:
<quoted text>no. that would be u and the majority of people know it and choose to steer clear of ur bs. i can only have pity on someone who has lived their life on a forum for years on end then plays the victim after they have fought with nearly every poster on here. ur words and actions caught up with u. pay the piper idiot. the mature posters interested in the community r sick of the 'all about me bully show.' ur posts and language say a lot about u and do nothing to sway anyone to ur side of things. anger, belittling, filthy mouth. so u! people r sick of it. this is not ur site but u have it in ur twisted head that u call the shots and it's all about u.
Agree 110%. As you say, so many of us just 'steer clear' because of HER 'all about me' BS! She will never understand that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Three Word Phrase - Game (May '13) 3 min Vector aka Victor... 3,059
4 Word Phrase - Game (Nov '13) 5 min Vector aka Victor... 2,047
Who put the pic of Clint and Jordan on FB 1 hr LaLaLa 2
Jordan Bradley Wadle Court PRIORS 1 hr Curious 5
New to connersville 1 hr Curious 12
Rent Prices for Starting a Business 1 hr Seroius 14
White Supremacy in Connersville 5 hr Hillary 17
Channel 8 news 6 hr Rock 43
Jordan Wadle found hanged at 3:41 AM 9 hr Rock 3

Connersville Jobs