First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

Rushville, IN

#1 Aug 3, 2011
does anyone no what happen to the boy from rushville that was only 15 that died.the name is Braiden Saffell.I was just curious the people dieing are so young it makes u scared to look at the paper daily.
Sarah

Franklin, IN

#2 Aug 3, 2011
The family is not wanting to discuss or make public the reason for the boy's death.
kim

United States

#5 Aug 4, 2011
mike hawk wrote:
<quoted text>
Hung himself in the garage.
. Where is the respect for the family. If they don't want to discuss it what gives you the right to say that.
abbey

Chicago, IL

#6 Aug 4, 2011
See that the obit stated memorials to Riley, a Camp and a cancer group, did you think that maybe the young man had cancer of some type. That he lost his battle with the Big C. Just leave his memory along and pray for his family to have the strength to carry on.
Just Sad

Franklin, IN

#7 Aug 4, 2011
mike hawk wrote:
<quoted text>
Hung himself in the garage.
Someday you will regret that you posted this. You have a lot to learn about life.
Chris

Lapel, IN

#8 Aug 4, 2011
It doesn't matter how the boy died, the fact is a young man passed and now his parents have to face the most unimaginable thing ever....burying their child. The heartless person that put that on here should be ashamed. Keeping this family in my prayers and my God put his arms around them and give them the strength to get through each day.
thinking the same

Thorntown, IN

#9 Aug 4, 2011
so thoughtful chris you are so right
Holly

Thorntown, IN

#10 Aug 4, 2011
so sad to die so young, people should really not put mean things on here about people bullying and puting people down can really hurt someone feelings, so sad to see someone to young die. I will be praying for the family
Grow up

Rushville, IN

#11 Aug 4, 2011
Grow up, this is a public site used for information. IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT THE PARENTS WANT. Hell, the boy hanging himself should tell you that. I'm sure they also did not want him to take his own life. Duh!

By the way, just like how much I care of this boy or his parents, I could care less of your morals, you do not dictate me.
True

United States

#12 Aug 5, 2011
What really happened?? Heard it was over his girlfriend?
Who cares

Connersville, IN

#13 Aug 5, 2011
True wrote:
Why does it matter to you what it was over? How is it your business?
True

United States

#14 Aug 5, 2011
Def not My business. But I said id like to know. Ha
ugh

Richmond, IN

#15 Aug 6, 2011
So sad that another child has died.
Why must people fight? Really ya the family wants it secret but theres rumors and people will find out. Sad but true. Now if someone is making up things about what happened how incrediably wrong of that person but if its true itll get out eventually. I feel so bad for any parent that has lost a child rather it be a baby or a 65yr old adult!!! I agree we should respect the family but this is a social site and so many lies and possibly a couple truths will come out before its all said and done. We should just hope this nonsense with babies and young kids dying stops soon. I am horrified about how many in such a small area have lost their lives right when it had just began.
sad mother

Rushville, IN

#16 Aug 7, 2011
I agree that rumors getting started are unstoppable. However; my son was a friend of this young man. He was a very good CHILD. Losing a child is never a easy thing to go through. I am a nurse and trust me, I see it more than I would like. However; whether it was cancer or another reason than he is gone, his parents no longer have him here to hold, hug or tell him they love him. So, no matter what personality your child has, love them and let them know you do. One day this could happen to one of us; (being a parent). God bless the family and prayers are with you.
Friend

Richmond, IN

#17 Aug 7, 2011
I worked with his dad when we were younger. My heart breaks for this family. They are in my prayers. I also pray that the rumors will stop and people will let this family grieve. I don't understand why people can can be so disrespectful and lose sight of what is right and wrong.
so sad

Chicago, IL

#18 Aug 8, 2011
True wrote:
I was told his girl friend just broke up with him.
another parent

Indianapolis, IN

#19 Aug 9, 2011
No matter the reason he is gone! If the parents request it not be discussed everyone needs to respect that. My husband worked with this boys dad, and my son was friends with the boy. He was a great kid, and it is saddening that people do not respect the requests of the grieving parents in the loss of their son!
depressed_in_Ind y

Indianapolis, IN

#20 Nov 27, 2011
i am the boy's girlfriend. i loved him very very much. and i still do. i do not appreciate being blamed for this. it wasn't my fault, please. have a heart. i feel terrible for his family, i did really love them. they were good people. and in my absolute opinion, if you didn't know what really happened stay out of it. please you people are causing more grief.
advice

United States

#21 Nov 27, 2011
None of my business at all, but you should let this be, dear. You will just start it all over. It's the way this forum works. The more you defend yourself, the more you will be bashed and attacked. Sorry for your loss.
Hung up

Rushville, IN

#22 Nov 27, 2011
Probally drugs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 3 min Rock 8,009
4 Word Phrase - Game (Nov '13) 4 min Rock 1,886
Trump grabbing PUxxY caught on Video !!! 5 min Ignorant Trumpflakes 4
Three Word Phrase - Game (May '13) 6 min Rock 2,896
**Double Letter Word** game (Jun '11) 7 min Rock 5,067
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 10 min Rock 12,968
John McCain had Joe the Plumber 13 min Ignorant Trumpflakes 2
Who has the nicest asses in Cville?? 1 hr Facts straight 32

Connersville Jobs

More from around the web