First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hot momma

Lake Station, IN

#1 Nov 28, 2010
Anyone heard bout Brian Fields getting arrested again?
mama-mia

United States

#2 Nov 28, 2010
no!
hot momma

Lake Station, IN

#3 Nov 28, 2010
I heard hes back n fayette county for drugs again.
klop

United States

#5 Dec 2, 2010
He gives his own child drugs an her friends. Sad Sad grow up you ba.... an try to make oliva stay off the durgs unstead of givein them to her an give her some prase unstead of downgrads she is a good girl if she isnt high.
olivia fields

Connersville, IN

#8 Dec 3, 2010
umm listen yu can talk shit all yu want... but let me tell yall somethin my dad the best dad ever he would never give me drugs yu got life f**ked up if thats wat yu think. i am 14 not some grown adult he would never do anything to harm his own fleshin blood let alone his own damn daughter yu guys retarded for real. get a life! dont any of yu guys have anything better to do instead of sit on this gay website and run yur mouth when yu guys have not a damn clue wat yur talkin about. now have a nice day and take my advice and get a life haha:) GOODBYE NOW!
Sarah Skinner Fields

Quitman, AR

#9 Apr 14, 2011
Let me tell u something Brian loves our daughter and I'm coming back anybody got something to say about him they can say it to me I've had a rough time and livy wanted to stay in Connersville but I'm coming back just have the balls to say your real name and talk about Brian,livy or me and we can settel it trust me u won't like it and I'll be proud to give it to U come on just give me your name real name u chicken shit!!
its me

Wesley Chapel, FL

#10 Apr 14, 2011
Sarah Skinner Fields wrote:
Let me tell u something Brian loves our daughter and I'm coming back anybody got something to say about him they can say it to me I've had a rough time and livy wanted to stay in Connersville but I'm coming back just have the balls to say your real name and talk about Brian,livy or me and we can settel it trust me u won't like it and I'll be proud to give it to U come on just give me your name real name u chicken shit!!
Hey is this the Sarah Fields thats married to John Burns?
parent

Richmond, IN

#11 Apr 17, 2011
drugie had cops at his house for under age kids drinking, such a wonderful dad my butt.needs locked up,and his daughter is a dope head,pure fact
The Nosey Neighbor

Connersville, IN

#12 Apr 17, 2011
olivia fields wrote:
dont any of yu guys have anything better to do instead of sit on this gay website and run yur mouth when yu guys have not a damn clue wat yur talkin about.
No.
Mister Friendly

Connersville, IN

#13 Apr 17, 2011
Shut the fck up, dumbass.
Sarah Skinner Fields

Quitman, AR

#14 Apr 26, 2011
I got your dumbass mr.dumbass oh I mean friendly
sick

Richmond, IN

#15 Apr 26, 2011
You are a unfit who-re,nobody is afraid of you.Brian probably gets his daughter drunk to screw her you sick sonofabitches!!!!!!!!!
just me

Richmond, IN

#16 Apr 27, 2011
sometimes ya sit and read this chit and all you can say is......wtf? lol
Mister Friendly

Connersville, IN

#17 Apr 27, 2011
I got your dumbass mr.dumbass oh I mean friendly
Again, shut the fck up, dumbass!!!!!
Mister Friendly

Connersville, IN

#18 Apr 27, 2011
just me wrote:
sometimes ya sit and read this chit and all you can say is......wtf? lol
Wrong! I sit and read it and think, "Shut the fck up, dumbass!!!!!" Then, I type it.

So, it's your turn:
Shut the fck up, dumbass!!!!!
unbelievable

Franklin, IN

#19 Apr 29, 2011
I can't believe how you worthless people get on here and bash a 14 year old.Her dad is her hero...and she shouldn't have to defend him to any of you.Shame on you!!!Rise above the trash Olivia,parents are perfect even ones that act like they are.
worthless trash

Richmond, IN

#20 Apr 29, 2011
unbelievable wrote:
I can't believe how you worthless people get on here and bash a 14 year old.Her dad is her hero...and she shouldn't have to defend him to any of you.Shame on you!!!Rise above the trash Olivia,parents are perfect even ones that act like they are.
The fields are the worthless ones teaching their 14 year olds to be pot heads and drunks.I promise this olivia will pay Monday.Her trash ass daddy should of educated her on how long pot stays in the system? People like him need to die!!!!!!!Maybe instead of worrying about drugs and alcohol he should pay his rent instead of getting evicted.Any parent who doesn't introduce drugs and alcohol is way better than that guy,sure any kid would consider their trashy daddy a great guy who allows them to be worthless.
mrjack

Lindenhurst, NY

#21 Apr 30, 2011
worthless trash wrote:
<quoted text> The fields are the worthless ones teaching their 14 year olds to be pot heads and drunks.I promise this olivia will pay Monday.Her trash ass daddy should of educated her on how long pot stays in the system? People like him need to die!!!!!!!Maybe instead of worrying about drugs and alcohol he should pay his rent instead of getting evicted.Any parent who doesn't introduce drugs and alcohol is way better than that guy,sure any kid would consider their trashy daddy a great guy who allows them to be worthless.
Takes trash to know trash.
mrjack

Lindenhurst, NY

#22 Apr 30, 2011
sick wrote:
<quoted text>You are a unfit who-re,nobody is afraid of you.Brian probably gets his daughter drunk to screw her you sick sonofabitches!!!!!!!!!
You are POOR white trash!
Sarah Skinner Fields

Greenbrier, AR

#23 Sep 7, 2011
you people who won't say your names on here are a bunch of bitches chicken shits and all that get some nerve about yourselves I know I'm not perfect and you people think you are? I'm not happy about whats going on but more was going on then I was aware of not Brian touching her either but really have some guts and speak your name exspecially who ever keeps calling me dumbass I'm suprised you know how to spell it don't hide behind a fake name DUMBASS !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do we need twice as many firefighters as police ? 6 min OH BOY 47
Safety Tax Conflict Of Interest ? 10 min OH BOY 32
Conner Statue 16 min Mike 13
Donald Trump VP pick 37 min hello 6
Time to Repeal the Wheel Tax! (Apr '11) 42 min educatedyourself 23
Fireworks 49 min IN Town Hunter 4
Word Association Game (Jan '10) 4 hr Red_Forman 5,775

Connersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance