OTs Dating Thread MIA
sundance

Marion, IL

#16249 Jan 6, 2013
you know what i've said has been true. this is everything indy has told me about white rain.
Daisy June wrote:
<quoted text>
I say that you're a LIAR! Indy never said those things about Rain.
You even replied to one of MY posts saying that it was ME in the extended care facility. You said that my man dropped me like hot potato when I got sick!(I'm not sick and my "man" didn't drop me)
You've lied so much that you can't even keep them straight. Didn't you know that a good liar needs to be smart in order to keep up with all the lies? YOU need to get a clue too!
sundance

Marion, IL

#16250 Jan 6, 2013
you're right pam. this is between me and indy and how confidentiality means nothing to her. and it was pure mean of me to use white rain to get my point across. but it doesn't end there.
I see

Thorntown, IN

#16251 Jan 6, 2013
Lilly Licky wrote:
There was an old hag who lived in a shoe
She had so many quirks, she didn't know what to do
She badgered and judged the whole day through.
That little old hag that lived in the shoe.
She tossed and she turned the whole night through
Just to come on the next day to act like a shrew.
From judge marks to stalking and defamation it's true.
She not only was mean but cruel too.
She sits all day and thinks of mean things
never looking at herself and following her dreams.
She says she has money and could fly the coup.
But she stays here and belittles the group.
She doesn't realize that wherever you go you go with yourself and your own poop
I see that you crazy, bored hags STILL have nothing else to do but keep this crap going. SD is right, you guys can't go one day without bringing her up. Dear God, get a life. You people claim you have one. So for God's sake go and live it.

You all have no idea how ignorant you sound on here, day after day.

I will add that Daisy June is truly the most vulgar, vile, hateful, classless, mentally handicapped person. She proves it with each and every post she writes.

Whoever took the time to write this ridiculous little ditty above is rather pathetic. Have you nothing else more productive to do? It rings of someone in high school. Now surely your maturity is higher than that.

This little group of ladies,(with one pansy boy attending)- You all are alone. There are many people who read Topix and are disgusted by what's going on here. I hear comments about Indy fairly often. And they are not complimentary. But the readers are both disgusted and entertained by your soap opera.

Believe what you want. Keep writing things like lunatics.
Nuit

Connersville, IN

#16253 Jan 6, 2013
I said a prayer to my son Set for White Rain.

“wanna dance?”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#16254 Jan 6, 2013
Nuit wrote:
Thank you whoever you are. I hate to say this but you need to be careful here today. I think everybody has PMS and throats are being slit.
I'm almost afraid to post anything myself but I'll settle for just saying hello for now.

Saying hello to everybody in a squeeky lil voice.(ducks back out the door)

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#16255 Jan 6, 2013
pam wrote:
<quoted text>Excuse Me!!! You do not know me and I resent your talking to me like that. I think you need to go back and do some reading, I have been praying for WR for over 2 years. You are crude and are not helping anyone. This argument started between Indy and Sundance and it had nothing to do with you or your family. Sundance was exposing Indy and describing how anything that was shared with her in confidence was all decribed in detail to others. Sundance was wrong using this thread for her anger. AND so was Indy. At one time they were friends and now they are airing their dirty laundry for all to see. Your sister and family were all exposed by Indy and Sundance, yet you decided to take Indy's side. I have tried to remain neutral, but you are now pushing the wrong buttons and I am getting fed up! There are a lot of regular posters who have kept quiet because they don't want to take sides either. I for one am sick of all the bullsh8t. Why don't you all stay off for 24 hours and let this die? I miss the good people.
We go out to eat and Sundance is still at it on here.
Pam, Beth Ann Fern I am not airing Sundances dirty laundry and would never say on here what she has said to me in confidence. I have tried to say I was sorry for saying she needed help. She continues day and night to ridicule me and try to tear me down and tear down anyone who takes up for me. If you can't see that then I am sorry. Way back when we were all friends, but friends don't do what she is doing, we all talked amongst each other. Lady River , Milee, Farm Girl, me or others have never come on here and said anything that was between friends nor did they say anything and stretch the truth. How long would you sit there and allow her to continue post after post after post to spew her hatred????? What if she was tearing down your husband or family member who is dying. You have never had a friend you confided in????? I used to post everyday When White Rain got sick to all her friends and update everything to them. If Sundance doesn't like any of us then she should go somewhere else. She can not control what we do same as I can't control what you do.
She goes OCD with the judge marks. I know she does this.
All I want is to be able to post on here without her following every move I make and just leave me alone. If you look back I also ask her that a few times.
Anyone with any sense can see there is a screw loose with her. I am sorry for that too. If I go to the word game threads she follows me there and posts judge marks. It doesn't matter where I go she is there. They call that cyber stalking.
I want to be left alone and so do my friends.
I have begged her to get help but she refuses and that is her choice. A person can only take so much of her crap.
White Rains family is really upset with her and I don't blame them.
You want to be on a nice thread but what if someone was doing you this way???
I will do the same as Daisy June if that will make this thread better but I want you to monitor it and just see what happens.
She will never let it be. Let's just see if she can stop it. I am willing to try .
Apparently, to you, we are all bad people and Sundance is the good one and the one to be believed. To you it doesn't matter what I say I am the liar. Not True. You really need to dig deeper to see exactly what is going on here. Most of the time I didn't say much back to her because it makes no difference if I said I would kiss her ass she just keeps on with what she thinks will hurt anyone on here. The woman is so down herself that if she talks down to us it makes her feel better and you as an adult should be able to see that.
She told Lady River and me she would only leave us alone if we got off this thread. Now is that control or what.
I don't want her stalking me,posting to me, judging me,telling lies and just plain leave me alone.
Jesus

Connersville, IN

#16256 Jan 6, 2013
Nuit wrote:
Lady River wrote:
Thank you whoever you are. I hate to say this but you need to be careful here today. I think everybody has PMS and throats are being slit.
I'm almost afraid to post anything myself but I'll settle for just saying hello for now.
Lady River, Set is an embodoment of Satan.
Cliff Notes

United States

#16257 Jan 6, 2013
This is like watching a soap opera that airs daily, but I only see once every month. Who are these people and how do they know each other. I may have to get an aspirin or several. I get why the bickering is going on. Did you all go to CHS is the 60's together? Please dont yell at me. I dont like it under the porch, hiding, with no flashlight. Just a cliff note for reference.

“wanna dance?”

Location hidden

#16258 Jan 6, 2013
Holy Mackerel! I did NOT know that! I thought someone was being nice. Oh my goodness we've gotten to THAT stage now?

“Listen To Me”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#16259 Jan 6, 2013
Lady River wrote:
<quoted text>
Aphrodite That Prayer Was To Satan. Whoever Posted This Was Being Mean.

"SET, OR SETH, whom the Greeks called Typhon, the nefarious demon of death and evil in Egyptian mythology, is characterised as "a strong god (a-pahuti), whose anger is to be feared." The inscriptions call him "the powerful one of Thebes," and "Ruler of the South." He is conceived as the sun that kills with the arrows of heat; he is the slayer, and iron is called the bones of Typhon. The hunted animals are consecrated to him."

Aphrodite Please Ignore This And Try To Let It Go Through You And Not Churn Your Insides.

“wanna dance?”

Location hidden

#16260 Jan 6, 2013
Cliff Notes wrote:
This is like watching a soap opera that airs daily, but I only see once every month. Who are these people and how do they know each other. I may have to get an aspirin or several. I get why the bickering is going on. Did you all go to CHS is the 60's together? Please dont yell at me. I dont like it under the porch, hiding, with no flashlight. Just a cliff note for reference.
Aw C'mon out from under the porch. We won't yell at you. We just bicker amoung ourselves. We used to be nice but I think we've all been taken over by the dark side.(Notice I said ALL) It looks like there MAY be a few ready to mend fences as it were. One of us has even promised to stay off topix for 24 hours,( I KNOW her and THAT'S gonna be a strech....LOL) I can't say for everyboby here but a few of us went to CHS in the 60's and THAT was a LONG time ago.(so you can believe that we MIGHT be a bit feeble minded.....NOT mentioning any names here DAISY)
Cliff you can stay here if you like and if you can handle all the blood spilling. Hang on and see what happens next. Ok I'm about finished with my synopsis of 'As the stomach turns' Take care Cliff Notes and tuck and roll whenever you feel the need. LOL

“wanna dance?”

Location hidden

#16261 Jan 6, 2013
HERCULES THE GREAT wrote:
<quoted text>
Aphrodite That Prayer Was To Satan. Whoever Posted This Was Being Mean.
"SET, OR SETH, whom the Greeks called Typhon, the nefarious demon of death and evil in Egyptian mythology, is characterised as "a strong god (a-pahuti), whose anger is to be feared." The inscriptions call him "the powerful one of Thebes," and "Ruler of the South." He is conceived as the sun that kills with the arrows of heat; he is the slayer, and iron is called the bones of Typhon. The hunted animals are consecrated to him."
Aphrodite Please Ignore This And Try To Let It Go Through You And Not Churn Your Insides.
Hercules, not to worry I won't let it bother me. I KNOW who Rain belongs to and Who protects her. She's safe from all attacks by the enemy.(satan)
Red Hen

United States

#16262 Jan 6, 2013
If you don't like someone who regularly posts on a thread why I ask, do you continue to come here? If YOU left we wouldn't have all this drama and bullsh*t to read thru everyday!!! Just go away. And btw, I'm not taking the time to read back thru posts to see if I posted about anything or not. I don't really care! Yes, my family member stole money from a parternership that we created together. I never mentioned names or names of business. I don't care who knows that because I've told anyone and everyone who has asked me about it. Family will screw your up the a$$ faster than a stranger. I just wish I would have known that before I invested my time and energy. Oh, well live and learn. Just like all of life, you learn from your mistakes. Learn from yours. Please do not directly respond to me any more. If you do your comments will be ignored. I do not now or in the future have time for a bully like you. You have nothing better to do than sit behind a computer and do your best to drag someone else down to the slop trough you live in. No, I didn't have bad chicken today, I got a stomach ache from reading your endless rambling bullsh!t. You give everyone here a headache.
I have a large bottle of Advil if anyone needs any.
Sundance, you don't know Jacksh!t about me. The only Jack you know comes in a bottle, now climb back in.

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Location hidden

#16264 Jan 6, 2013
Lady River, Daisy June , Hercules, Pam and Red Hen have a good night. We went out to eat Mexican tonight and it was really good. The one in Cambridge City.

I have been looking for a bed warmer and finally found one today. I was getting ready to order one online but found this one on sale and grabbed it up. They also had all their earrings and necklaces on sale 50 percent off. I scooped some of those up too. Any way got cabin fever and had to get out of the house for a while. The wind is wicked right now. My Pc says it is only 26 but it feels like 0
Have a good night

“wanna dance?”

Location hidden

#16265 Jan 6, 2013
I'm going to say goodnight as well. I hope EVERYBOBY has a good night and sweet dreams.

Maybe tomorrow will be a better day for us all

We COULD pretend that it's New Year and start tomorrow off with a clean slate?
hmmm

Thorntown, IN

#16266 Jan 6, 2013
Red Hen wrote:
If you don't like someone who regularly posts on a thread why I ask, do you continue to come here? If YOU left we wouldn't have all this drama and bullsh*t to read thru everyday!!! Just go away. And btw, I'm not taking the time to read back thru posts to see if I posted about anything or not. I don't really care! Yes, my family member stole money from a parternership that we created together. I never mentioned names or names of business. I don't care who knows that because I've told anyone and everyone who has asked me about it. Family will screw your up the a$$ faster than a stranger. I just wish I would have known that before I invested my time and energy. Oh, well live and learn. Just like all of life, you learn from your mistakes. Learn from yours. Please do not directly respond to me any more. If you do your comments will be ignored. I do not now or in the future have time for a bully like you. You have nothing better to do than sit behind a computer and do your best to drag someone else down to the slop trough you live in. No, I didn't have bad chicken today, I got a stomach ache from reading your endless rambling bullsh!t. You give everyone here a headache.
I have a large bottle of Advil if anyone needs any.
Sundance, you don't know Jacksh!t about me. The only Jack you know comes in a bottle, now climb back in.
Just wanted to say thanks for being the first basher since Daisy said she'd give it a break and she doubted the other bashers could do it. She was right.

“Live, Love, Laugh”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#16267 Jan 7, 2013
Fiends I just want to warn you that my computer may be acting strange. I keep getting an email to me from me. Sounds like a virus so until I get it fixed I can't send you email. Indy would you please let Farmgirl know this but do it after you run your anti-virus thingy, I don't want her computer messing up on her.
SD the answer is no. I'm just sad.
Waving to all.

“Live, Love, Laugh”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#16268 Jan 7, 2013
PLEASE NOTE: If any of my friends get an email from me with just my first real name on it,DO NOT OPEN IT! I did not sent it. Thanks!

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Location hidden

#16269 Jan 7, 2013
Milee wrote:
Fiends I just want to warn you that my computer may be acting strange. I keep getting an email to me from me. Sounds like a virus so until I get it fixed I can't send you email. Indy would you please let Farmgirl know this but do it after you run your anti-virus thingy, I don't want her computer messing up on her.
SD the answer is no. I'm just sad.
Waving to all.
okay will do Milee. This was the second one I got. Hope you get that fix okay. Take care

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Location hidden

#16270 Jan 7, 2013
Good morning everyone. Another cold day here. I heard it is to get really nice later this week.

Breakfast has to be fast today. Tea, Coffee, French toast, waffles and pancakes with a side of good old Bob Evans mush lol There is sugar free syrup in the cabinet lol.
Have a good day I am off to work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing you 1 hr True 13
Kroger Service 1 hr really 24
Gleanor FREE food 2 hr Sgt Snorkel 5
Vote Jeff Locke for Representative 2 hr Johnny Jewboy 7
Waylon and Willie Concert in Roberts Park 2 hr OH BOY 50
Wayzata closes Minnesota facility 3 hr jehovahcordell 9
Three Word Phrase - Game (May '13) 4 hr Princess Hey 3,647
9 arrested in drug bust Mon Leo 25

Connersville Jobs

More from around the web