“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#15591 Dec 6, 2012
The Red Hen wrote:
Ugh! Made it through today! Feeling alot better! Thanks to the sleep! Thanks for the prayers everyone, I sure needed them.
Am I crazy or has anyone else opened their windows this week? I have had mine open. Feels like spring. I haven't ran the furnance all week. It feels so good. Is this just my fever?
Milee, CA, LR, Indy hope you al make it thru til tomorrow. Trying to clean the house a little. Hubby on his way home now. He should be pulling in around 8:30. Can't wait!
Everyone have a good night. My little neice is spending the night tomorrow! Going to make gingerbread house for her to take home. This should be fun!
You have a good night and only 2 1/2 hours until the hubby gets home. I got all dressed to go to a party and YES the outfit is too hot.
Just went to put on a cooler outfit. I am burning up. YES we opened our windows too this wek.
Will talk to you later but I am sure after the clock strikes 8:30 you won't be available to talk to lol lol lol.

“Power to the people”

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#15592 Dec 7, 2012
Good morning everyone, welcome to "TGIF" day. I finished my 4 of 12 hours days shifts, but need to work two more for guy on vacation. My night partner gets a very short weekend and switches to day shift early and gets to work the last two days shifts for the guy on vacation.

Since I'm up, I made the coffee, mint tea, donuts, and honey buns, Enjoy! I also decided to try my hand at making pancakes, but they came out very thin. Insent "pint" just another word for "cup"? Anyway the pancakes look like very thin "Swedish" pancakes.
where is she

Spiceland, IN

#15593 Dec 7, 2012
Just thought I'd point out that "Daisy June" hasn't been posting. Not since her brief appearances to defend someone. She gave such detail about that "other thread" that was started. But she didn't seem to post there or here after her "support" was given. Could it be because there is no real "Daisy June"? lol Surely not!

(you are so very transparent)

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Location hidden

#15594 Dec 7, 2012
where is she wrote:
Just thought I'd point out that "Daisy June" hasn't been posting. Not since her brief appearances to defend someone. She gave such detail about that "other thread" that was started. But she didn't seem to post there or here after her "support" was given. Could it be because there is no real "Daisy June"? lol Surely not!
(you are so very transparent)
I happen to know Daisy June and so do most of the rest of us on this thread. She has a family member who is very sick right now and has been tending to her for a while. Daisy June needs your prayers more than anything right now. Daisy June is real but like the rest of us she has things going on in her life that need tended to. Just like you do.
Thank you for wondering about her. She is missed but I am sure will be back.

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Location hidden

#15595 Dec 7, 2012
Concerned_American wrote:
Good morning everyone, welcome to "TGIF" day. I finished my 4 of 12 hours days shifts, but need to work two more for guy on vacation. My night partner gets a very short weekend and switches to day shift early and gets to work the last two days shifts for the guy on vacation.
Since I'm up, I made the coffee, mint tea, donuts, and honey buns, Enjoy! I also decided to try my hand at making pancakes, but they came out very thin. Insent "pint" just another word for "cup"? Anyway the pancakes look like very thin "Swedish" pancakes.
Good morning CA I posted on the other thread so hope you will join me since it was your thread to start with lol lol.
Thanks for the hearty breakfast and mint tea. Scrumptious pancakes too.
Yuck a six day work week for you this week. You must be very tired.

“Live, Love, Laugh”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#15597 Dec 7, 2012
Hello friends. TGIF for all those who work. Today I went to this quilting store to talk with a lady about quilting. Can you believe I walked in asking a question and there was a pot luck lunch going on. I didn't know any of these women but I got to have lunch with them and even got my picture taken with them. lmbo Now I'm suppose to be back at the store at 4:30 to go help out at this craft show for kids. Har! I have no idea what I got myself into but I will say that these are the sweetest bunch of ladies. I'm hoping I can learn lots from them.
OK I'm thinking a little cat nap before getting up and getting ready.
Have a great weekend friends.

“Big egos have little ears.”

Since: Apr 08

Earth

#15600 Dec 7, 2012
Daisy June wrote:
<quoted text>
Miss Nosella, never fear, I'm very close at all times. Just look upon me as a sort of Mrs Santa Clause. I'm keeping a list to see who's naughty or nice. I'm also somewhat physic and if things don't change for the better, I see coal in your Christmas Stocking.
Now be a nice little trooper and that could change. Remember what Christmes is all about. Love, Kindness and Peace. I certainly hope you receive all 3.(we're watching)
From Dictonary.com :

phys·ic [fiz-ik] noun
1. a medicine that purges; cathartic; laxative.

I say you are selling yourself short. You are more than "somewhat physic." Almost every time I read your postings I am compelled to empty my colon.

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Location hidden

#15602 Dec 7, 2012
Milee wrote:
Hello friends. TGIF for all those who work. Today I went to this quilting store to talk with a lady about quilting. Can you believe I walked in asking a question and there was a pot luck lunch going on. I didn't know any of these women but I got to have lunch with them and even got my picture taken with them. lmbo Now I'm suppose to be back at the store at 4:30 to go help out at this craft show for kids. Har! I have no idea what I got myself into but I will say that these are the sweetest bunch of ladies. I'm hoping I can learn lots from them.
OK I'm thinking a little cat nap before getting up and getting ready.
Have a great weekend friends.
Hey Milee Hope you have fun at the quilting craft show and hope you learn a lot lol.
I am off to a play tonight. One of my friends is in the play. It is "Little Women" at the Richmond Civic Theater. Should be a good one. I know later they will be doing "Grapes of Wrath" and that was my favorite movie so I am sure the play will be good too.
Hey to Lady River, Daisy June, Farm Girl,Pam, Concerned American, ICTD, Bus Driver and Sarah. Now Red Hen pop your head up for a few seconds and shout out here lol.

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Location hidden

#15603 Dec 7, 2012
Daisy June wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHA! Ye gods and little fish hooks, now I have the spelling or typo police after me! Of course I meant psychic BUT I'm very glad to be of service to you as well. As we all know an empty colon is a healthy colon. You go on and make little poo poos till your little hearts content and don't forget the paperwork. Now you have a healthy evening ya hear?
Hey Daisy June , Hope things are better for you. We miss you on here. Come back and see us soon. We have all been praying for your family.
Have to get ready to go out right now but keep on posting we do miss you.
Went to a good dinner party last night. Catered and all. It was a great night enjoyed it. Good desserts too

“Live, Love, Laugh”

Location hidden

#15604 Dec 7, 2012
Jim_Lahey wrote:
Hello Milee, sounds like you're in for an adventure. Don't allow the little kids to eat any paste or run with scissors in their hands. Sundance, I hope you are continuing to do well. I wish you both an enjoyable weekend. Cheers!
Lol, got to watch out for the shape stuff. At my table we made beaded bracelets and snowflakes. The kids were so cute. It sure made me miss my little granddaughter. My grandsons are older and they aren't into making bracelets. lol

“Live, Love, Laugh”

Location hidden

#15605 Dec 7, 2012
Daisy June wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHA! Ye gods and little fish hooks, now I have the spelling or typo police after me! Of course I meant psychic BUT I'm very glad to be of service to you as well. As we all know an empty colon is a healthy colon. You go on and make little poo poos till your little hearts content and don't forget the paperwork. Now you have a healthy evening ya hear?
Hey DJ I'm a bit jealous. You look so much better in your swimsuit than I do. Hee!

Seriously though I hope all is well with you and the family. I know you have a lot on your plate.

RH I understand that when the hubby is home, it's all about him. I feel that way too. Hopefully he is all the medicine you need.

Indy enjoy yourself. I went to a play there once but I have no idea what the name of it was. It was good though.

SD I hope you are doing well. I never did hear if your movie was good or not.

CA I hope you get to enjoy some of the weekend. I think my hubby may get Sunday off. I sure hope so even if it means football.

Have a good weekend friends. Yak at you all later.

“Live, Love, Laugh”

Location hidden

#15606 Dec 7, 2012
Milee wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, got to watch out for the shape stuff. At my table we made beaded bracelets and snowflakes. The kids were so cute. It sure made me miss my little granddaughter. My grandsons are older and they aren't into making bracelets. lol
I meant sharp stuff. lol

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Location hidden

#15608 Dec 7, 2012
Hey everyone if you want to see a good play go see "Little Women The Broadway Musical" It was a good one too. Still are times to go see it at Richmond Civic Theatre, Dec 8,14,15 @ 7:30 and Dec. 9,16 @ 2 P.M.
You cry and cry when Beth dies boo hoo

Hey Milee I bet that was so much fun. Are you going to go back and do some more workshops with them?

I never thought how wonderful Milee and Daisy June look in their shapely swim suits lol lol.

Red Hen get out from the top of the hay loft in that barn you two lol lol lol.

“Cluck Cluck”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#15609 Dec 8, 2012
Hey everyone! Hope the weekend is off to a good start. Boy, its dusty in that hayloft! lol

Feeling better. Started to feel a little achey last night. If I feel worse, I'm going straight back to DR.

My daughter called at 2:30 this morning. Ugh, college kids!

Jim, nice pic. I will look into finding you some rabbit. 2 of mine ended up being prego so I've got to wait a while to butcher them.

Got to go pick up 400lbs of beef this morning. Gotta leave in about an hour.
My neice spent the night. She has rolled all over the living room floor and is now sleeping under the Christmas tree.

Milee, your braver than me! Couldn't handle a bunch of little kids! I'd probably feed them paste!

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Location hidden

#15610 Dec 8, 2012
sounds like things are hopping around your farm Red Hen. Beef in the freezer and self sufficient and won;t have to worry when the bad times come with exception of people trying to take your stuff.
Daisy June hope you are okay.

Breakfast is on the table. Corn beef hash, eggs, muffins, bacon and the Juice in the frig. Coffee and tea.
Well I am off to work . Will talk to everyone later
Rain Rain go away Come again another day ugh ugh ugh

“Live, Love, Laugh”

Location hidden

#15612 Dec 8, 2012
Hey Jim where'd your picture go? I just see your shadow. lol

Rabbit I have never eaten rabbit. Speaking of rabbits I remember one summer when I was a kid I stayed a week with my aunt on their farm. It was so much fun. My cousin (Keith), a girl next door and I rode horses everyday. One day my cousin got the big idea to put a female rabbit with the male. lmbo I never knew animals could move so fast. lol I'm sure the female ended up pregnant too.

RH you niece sleeping under the Christmas tree sounds so cute. I hope you got a picture.

Indy I'm glad you had a good time. That's such a classic movie.

DJ the real Milee would never be caught in a bikini.(wink)

Waving to CA and SD. I hope everyone has a good weekend.

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Location hidden

#15614 Dec 9, 2012
Friends White Rain is being admitted to the hospital again right now. We will know more later. Please more prayers are needed.

“Live, Love, Laugh”

Location hidden

#15616 Dec 9, 2012
Sending WR and LR good thoughts and prayers.

Jim my husband agrees with you on the rabbit. He's had it and says it's really good. I'll eat it if we can get RH to make us one. Har!

“ Warrior With A Million Smiles”

Since: Jul 08

God's Country

#15617 Dec 9, 2012
Sundance waves and smiles to y'all.......
pull hard n swallow

Connersville, IN

#15618 Dec 9, 2012
i am going dancing at the amvets!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need BBQ 4 min not impressed 7
Best Burger around after 5PM 18 min happyhouse1 7
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 1 hr Red_Forman 9,443
Word Association Game (Jan '10) 1 hr Red_Forman 4,420
after exxon paint building blew up a few years ... 1 hr Paint 6
CAFO Coming to BENTONVILLE (Mar '13) 1 hr Radical 124
josie michelle pearson 1 hr Outside-the-box 2
Which cop has the hottest wife? 10 hr Puggled 33
Counselor FIRED!! 22 hr Friday Fracas 4
Who got raided last nite Thu Lady gaga 10