OTs Dating Thread MIA

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#15356 Nov 24, 2012
Hello everyone. Went out to dinner with Son, daughter-in-law and grandkids and a couple of friends. Now the kids are spending the night and are on a desert sugar high right now. Took them to Walmart in Richmond and let them run most of it off lol lol lol They finally fell asleep in the car coming back but re at it again. Wish I had their energy lol.
Grumpy

Connersville, IN

#15357 Nov 25, 2012
Farm Girl - Original wrote:
Well Tom, that explains why I heard that when you heard RH wish everyone a happy Thanksgivings, your last words were: "OVER MY DEAD BODY!!!!"
The holiday travel was as busy as ever! I find it refreshing that so many folks still go through travel hassles to get to one another and enjoy each others company over a feast. My thoughts and prayers go out to those who are most struggling right now. May they all have second helpings of love and support whether there's a turkey on the table or not.
I have enjoyed the diversity of all the personalities on here and some I have grown to love whether I would know their faces or not. It has been my pleasure to remember, first and foremost, Old Timer, who taught me much about the history and layout of our town, back in the day when we had conversations and dialog about our community.
I'm smiling as I sign off remembering all the fun we've had; something worthy of the 'ole memory marble jar for sure, but tonight I'm blowing out the candle and saying Good night to this thread.
Those who know the way to my place will find it, and God love you Observer, for creating the path.
You won't be missed and you posted this because you just want to bring attention to yourself. F**k off and die! Harrr!!

“Stand at Attention Soldier”

Since: Sep 09

Connersville, Indiana

#15358 Nov 25, 2012
Wow....another LOSER. Topix is full of them

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Location hidden

#15359 Nov 25, 2012
Grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>
You won't be missed and you posted this because you just want to bring attention to yourself. F**k off and die! Harrr!!
Who are you and your friends going to pick on or bash when all the good posters have left Topix. Do you think you have WON then. I think not.
Farm Girl is already missed
Do you turn on yourselves then. I bet that is what will happen.
this forum was a good place for people to meet and talk to each other. It wasn't meant for cyber bullies to take it over.
You and the people who have no life will continue as usual to post on here.
Farm Girl was kind,informative and had a great way with words not like me when I tell you F off and STFU so do what I say F off and STFU

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Location hidden

#15360 Nov 25, 2012
Sgt Snorkel wrote:
Wow....another LOSER. Topix is full of them
Hello Sgt. glad to see you here. Have a great Sunday. Hugs.

“ Warrior With A Million Smiles”

Since: Jul 08

God's Country

#15361 Nov 25, 2012
Indy I'm sending the check today. Please give me your correct address, I've misplaced it.

God's Country

#15362 Nov 25, 2012
I believe it was Ob's Birthday.
Lady River wrote:
November the 15th, hummmm. That date sticks in my memory for some reason.

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Location hidden

#15363 Nov 25, 2012
Sundance Kid wrote:
Indy I'm sending the check today. Please give me your correct address, I've misplaced it.
Thank you Sundance

God's Country

#15364 Nov 25, 2012
address please...
indycorvette wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Sundance
ur the proof

Chicago, IL

#15365 Nov 25, 2012
indycorvette wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you and your friends going to pick on or bash when all the good posters have left Topix. Do you think you have WON then. I think not.
this forum was a good place for people to meet and talk to each other. It wasn't meant for cyber bullies to take it over.
Farm Girl was kind,informative and had a great way with words not like me when I tell you F off and STFU so do what I say F off and STFU
wasn't meant for cyberbullies to take over? u did just that! love the foul language. u keep proving why people leave this site.

u said 'u and the people who have no life will continue as usual to post here.' u've got to be kidding! look at u with 15,200 comments and nearly 5 years on here. u take psycho to a new level. from what i've seen of farm's post, she's everything ur not and could never be.

ur the reason people leave.

God's Country

#15366 Nov 25, 2012
126 E Fourth ST ???????
Sundance Kid wrote:
address please...
<quoted text>

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Location hidden

#15367 Nov 25, 2012
Sundance Kid wrote:
address please...
<quoted text>
I messaged the address to you

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Location hidden

#15368 Nov 25, 2012
Sundance Kid wrote:
126 E Fourth ST ???????
<quoted text>
There was no reason to put this on here. I messaged the address to you and even Connersville and the zip code.
josie

Franklin, IN

#15369 Nov 25, 2012
indycorvette wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you will be writting to yourself, since everything has to be about you.

Guess then no one will be telling you to honor OT's memory and not to be cross, and all your foul language.(your words F off and STFU) You are such a class act.
Grumpy

Connersville, IN

#15370 Nov 25, 2012
indycorvette wrote:
I am not trying to be mean here but all you trolls should know that when Sundance was down and out I was willing to help her and I did help her. I showed her how to
1. Look into a mirror and give herself permission to get rid of the bad things in her life
2. Sit in a chair and ask yourself a question then move to the other chair and answer your own question
3. To write a letter to the people that hurt you ( don't send it to them) but get out your anger on paper so it is not always in your head.
All good techniques and will work if you really want to help yourself. I gave her food for thought and that is all.
I loaned her money to help her get through bad times and I told her the first two $50.00 was a gift but the rest should be paid back when she could. I am tired of being the so called bad person here when I poured my heart out to her to help her. I now will follow what I said The first two $50.00 were a gift but Sundance I need you to pay me back the rest please.
indycorvette is a f**kin' turd!! Harr!!!!
ur the proof

Chicago, IL

#15371 Nov 25, 2012
indycorvette wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no reason to put this on here. I messaged the address to you and even Connersville and the zip code.
get off her back. u put ALL ur business on here anyway.

God's Country

#15372 Nov 25, 2012
Good Lord I had you blocked you dimwit. I didn't get your message. It's not like your address and name is a big secret. when you gave me the $50.00 it was an offer from you and not a request from me and you're the one who brought it up on the forum for everyone to see in the first place. Actually I think you should send me payment for the sufferring I've endured from your bad advice backstabbing and just plain ole inflated sense of self. I'm now turning the light out Indy. Please don't ever contact me again.As Jed Clampett would say, "pitiful, just plum pitiful."
indycorvette wrote:
<quoted text>
chris

Thorntown, IN

#15373 Nov 25, 2012
indycorvette wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG!!! How dare you??!!! YOU have told dang near everything about SD here, typed out for everyone to read. And you DARE to have the nerve to tell her this?? I bet she knows private stuff about you. It would serve you right if she revealed it all, right here.

We all already know where you live. Duh! You've written about it yourself on here. All about your job and how you work out of your home. You may truly be insane. It's clear you're not in reality. You've created your own reality.
4 the windbag

Chicago, IL

#15374 Nov 25, 2012
a word of advice for the one who thinks she knows it all

'Friendship is like sand in your hand: if held loosely in the palm of your hand, it stays there, but as soon as you close your hand tightly, it slips through your fingers.'

control, bullying and manipulation = no friends

Since: Mar 11

Marion, IL

#15375 Nov 25, 2012
God, I pray that every single one who reads any of this this, Our Lord watch over us and give us peace and well being. Please God make the hate stop.

In Jesus name I pray.

My partner and I are praying and committed to seeking guidance, healing, and understanding in our chosen Church, on the alter, with all earnest and sincerity, and love we have. We ask forgivness for ourselves, and others.

Let the evil not lead us astray. Amen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary & Trump 2016 6 min Chuck Zeiger 4 pres 48
Economic Development Fayette County IDEAS 1 hr Thursday Thunder 7
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 5 hr Vector aka Victor... 11,935
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 5 hr Vector aka Victor... 7,294
End of the Word Game (Nov '10) 5 hr Vector aka Victor... 9,101
Cops could and should earn their pay 15 hr papa po po poopoo 2
Barton Barker Pesident of Fayette County Commis... (Jan '13) 16 hr larry 46

Connersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance