OTs Dating Thread MIA

“ Warrior With A Million Smiles”

Since: Jul 08

God's Country

#14963 Aug 11, 2012
Hell, I don't care where we eat...I'm hungry!

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#14964 Aug 11, 2012
Sundance Kid wrote:
Hell, I don't care where we eat...I'm hungry!
Two places is better than one lol lol when you're hungry

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Location hidden

#14965 Aug 11, 2012
janine garaffalo wrote:
i like your thread!!! it's really cool to read!!! take care y'all
Thanks
janine garaffalo

Connersville, IN

#14966 Aug 12, 2012
i hope i can have donuts and coffee with y'all some morning!! i work the night shift in shelbyville i need the coffee to stay awake so i can text on the way home!!!

“Live, Love, Laugh”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#14967 Aug 12, 2012
janine garaffalo wrote:
i hope i can have donuts and coffee with y'all some morning!! i work the night shift in shelbyville i need the coffee to stay awake so i can text on the way home!!!
Would love to have you join us for coffee and donuts, but PLEASE Don't text while driving. Wait till you get home.:)
janine garaffalo

Connersville, IN

#14968 Aug 12, 2012
sorry millee i'll try not to but sometimes i just can't help it!!!

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Location hidden

#14969 Aug 12, 2012
janine garaffalo wrote:
sorry millee i'll try not to but sometimes i just can't help it!!!
Please say you're not the real Janine and start protesting on the way home in the car and texting too LMAO
janine garrafalo

Connersville, IN

#14970 Aug 12, 2012
indycorvette wrote:
<quoted text>
Please say you're not the real Janine and start protesting on the way home in the car and texting too LMAO
what's that mean?? the one i know is a smart ,self-aware , texting and kind woman!!! that's me!! lol

“Power to the people”

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#14971 Aug 16, 2012
Hi everyone, I hope that your day is going well. Great news, it's almost Friday and that means that the weekend is almost here. I hope that most of you will have a nice boss and let you off for the weekend. Party if you can, have fun, and please be safe.

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Location hidden

#14972 Aug 16, 2012
Concerned_American wrote:
Hi everyone, I hope that your day is going well. Great news, it's almost Friday and that means that the weekend is almost here. I hope that most of you will have a nice boss and let you off for the weekend. Party if you can, have fun, and please be safe.
Hay CA hope you have a nice weekend too. I am the boss here and I fire myself everyday but I keep coming back for some reason lol. Got to work Saturday. 6 days a week for over 20 years is too much lol but you can't fry the bacon if you don't work

“Live, Love, Laugh”

Location hidden

#14973 Aug 17, 2012
I too wish everyone a happy weekend. Unless it's a family party, I'm not into parties anymore. I had enough of that in the 80s. lol But I'm all about family and friends.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#14974 Aug 31, 2012
Hello everyone. Milee I imagine you are enjoying your retirement. I have out of town visitors in the cave over the holiday, family, which is always a good thing. I got so busy hunting and gathering over the summer I feel like I've neglected my cyber-friends. It looks like hurricane Isaac is going to visit us, so everyone get their rain barrel ready. I can remember a time when grandmother Cavewoman would wash her hair in rain water. Hope everyone enjoys our last summer holiday, roasted hot dogs and burgers on the grill. I'll throw some extra on the grill and you all stop by for a dip in the hot springs before the snow flys. Wishing you all the very best always.

“Live, Love, Laugh”

Location hidden

#14975 Aug 31, 2012
CW I'm delighted to see you. Well sounds like you will have a jolly ole time. Good for you. I would love to have one of those hotdogs. But We are staying here this weekend. Too much rain to be driving on the roads.
As far as retirement, I may be going back to work soon. Just two days a week. My terms and the days and hours I choose. No weekends. What can I say, I just can't help myself. lol
Have a wonderful Holiday my dear friend.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#14976 Aug 31, 2012
I know you are a people person and two days a week sounds like the perfect schedule. Oh how I hate to drive in the rain especially when it's dark. We can roast you a hot dog later, when you get down this way, no problem. My niece wants chicken today, so I like to spoil her when I can; this is her last year in college and I'm very proud of her. You take care my old friend.

“Live, Love, Laugh”

Location hidden

#14977 Aug 31, 2012
Well do. And you do the same.

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Location hidden

#14978 Aug 31, 2012
Hello Cavewoman and Milee. My aunt and I will be traveling south this weekend but decided not to leave until tomorrow morning. I bet it rains the whole time we are there but we really need the rain. Too late for the farmers and that is so sad. Can't wait to get a hold of that southern style food they will have at the reunion. Food always tastes better at a cookout.
Cavewoman enjoy your company
Milee enjoy your weekend too. Milee glad to see you will be working at least 2 days a week. I know you miss all the conversations and socializing.

LABOR DAY

&fe ature=related

“Live, Love, Laugh”

Location hidden

#14979 Aug 31, 2012
You have a good time too Indy. I got a family reunion to go to the following Saturday in Ohio. Hopefully it won't rain on that day.

“Power to the people”

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#14980 Sep 1, 2012
indycorvette wrote:
Hello Cavewoman and Milee. My aunt and I will be traveling south this weekend but decided not to leave until tomorrow morning. I bet it rains the whole time we are there but we really need the rain. Too late for the farmers and that is so sad. Can't wait to get a hold of that southern style food they will have at the reunion. Food always tastes better at a cookout.
Cavewoman enjoy your company
Milee enjoy your weekend too. Milee glad to see you will be working at least 2 days a week. I know you miss all the conversations and socializing.
LABOR DAY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =oUNwQ6kuQdIXX&feature=rel ated
Kansas could sure use the rain, driest in 50 years I've heard, but the north east corner of the state (my operator said his friend in Kansas City said) they got 4 inches in a 24 hour period., maybe some can travel northeast where it is also needed. They have finally gotten a whole lot in the last day or so.

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Location hidden

#14981 Sep 3, 2012
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
Kansas could sure use the rain, driest in 50 years I've heard, but the north east corner of the state (my operator said his friend in Kansas City said) they got 4 inches in a 24 hour period., maybe some can travel northeast where it is also needed. They have finally gotten a whole lot in the last day or so.
Yesterday we hit rain and it was pouring so hard we had to pull off of I-75 every once in a while. It went is spots like no rain then a downpour. ugh. Never rained on our cookout though. Thankful for that. I am glad for the rain we needed it but so sad it was too late for corn and soybeans.
I was upset at the difference in the gas prices from Indiana and southern Kentucky. 4.01 Cincinnati, 3.99 Connersville and 3.70 near the Tennessee line. Gouging gouging gouging here.
Sorry you had to work this weekend.

“"Perception IS reality"”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#14982 Oct 5, 2012
Thank you CaveWomann! Being lazy the way I am, I was slow in winding down my summer adventures when your lovely stone chiseled note reached me. I have to ask wherever you found that adorable dodo bird in these parts? You're right. The old homestead sure looks like it took a beating.. Busted chairs, broken decency and splinters everywhere. I declare!

I appreciate all the bulbs you must have gone through trying to keep the light going and how nice it was of Milee to set up another house while we ponder the definition of dating and whether that is with a small d or capital D?

My dear Studley, you will always be in my heart for your boldness and courage to begin our relationship. Great fun for the 'ole memory jar. I'm one lucky gal, so my love, this one goes out to you.

&li st=FLJLUj527lMaeYzt7BEphArg &index=2&feature=plpp_ video

And this next one is for ALL of us lucky enough to be in life's picture.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Cheers for a good week-end friends! And a special toast to those who have gone on with their journeys beyond what we can know.

...... to be continued .....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association Game (Jan '10) 12 min Vector aka Victor... 5,800
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 13 min Vector aka Victor... 7,298
Three Word Phrase - Game (May '13) 17 min Vector aka Victor... 2,077
4 Word Phrase - Game (Nov '13) 18 min Vector aka Victor... 1,110
Four Vowel Word Game (Jul '13) 19 min Vector aka Victor... 2,776
Hillary & Trump 2016 49 min Chu Chu Rubusco 95
Tax Increase Passed 53 min Chu Chu Rubusco 6

Connersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance