Auto body and engine repair

Auto body and engine repair

Posted in the Connersville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Everton auto

Chicago, IL

#1 Oct 14, 2012
I will be posting an email address on here soon.For anyone in need of the above subject. prices will be easy on the wallet. we can do anything from painting,engines and extreme collision repair. thank you.
Buyer

United States

#2 Oct 14, 2012
Everton auto wrote:
I will be posting an email address on here soon.For anyone in need of the above subject. prices will be easy on the wallet. we can do anything from painting,engines and extreme collision repair. thank you.
If this is Fred Smiths place i will say no way. He is the biggest crook around here. His own mother wont trust him. Stay away
everton auto

Chicago, IL

#3 Oct 14, 2012
No we are definately not tied in with fred at all. we are just gettng started up.We have been rebuilding wrecks for sometime now. But we decided to open up to the public.
everton

Chicago, IL

#4 Oct 15, 2012
I forgot to post email will do tomorrow.transmission repair is also available for good rate. If anyone who has plpd insurance and had a minor or major fender bender and needs your vehicle repaired let me know. thank you
yep

Connersville, IN

#5 Oct 16, 2012
everton auto wrote:
No we are definately not tied in with fred at all. we are just gettng started up.We have been rebuilding wrecks for sometime now. But we decided to open up to the public.
So, who are you people? Inquiring minds would like to know?
Hmmm

United States

#6 Oct 16, 2012
Lol...post us an email! Oh wait maybe tomorrow ..im sure your work is good
Hmmm

United States

#7 Oct 16, 2012
There with fred!
Everton

Chicago, IL

#8 Oct 17, 2012
The address is [email protected] We are not associated with that crook Fred Smith. If anyone is interested in work please email us and we will let you know who we are and how better to reach us.Thank you
not very smart

Connersville, IN

#9 Oct 17, 2012
if i was trying to promote my business on here or any place i would say who i am and contact info bye hideing that makes u look suspious
Everton

Chicago, IL

#10 Oct 18, 2012
I understand the apprehension about being nameless other than posting an email. But this site which, i'm trying to use for good purpose has a way of blasting people for no reason.
yep

Connersville, IN

#11 Oct 19, 2012
Everton wrote:
I understand the apprehension about being nameless other than posting an email. But this site which, i'm trying to use for good purpose has a way of blasting people for no reason.
Good point. However, since you know this, I would've found another alternative for advertising. I know advertising is expensive. You can put flyers up at some businesses like Pizza King and 30th St Shell has a board back by the restrooms where people can hang flyers. It may be in back but peeps do look at those more than you would think. Also, facebook has Connersville yard sale where I've seen peeps advertise. Good luck. Hard to start and keep a business going, especially these days. Plenty of competition for that line of work too.
A Customer

Chicago, IL

#12 Oct 19, 2012
These 2 fellow's fixed my daughter's car 6 months ago after she ran into a fence post. The car was hit pretty bad where the air cleaner shattered and the plastic got sucked up into the motor and broke one of the valves. I checked around several different places for repairs and the cheapest 1 I found was 3600.00 for a new front end and motor. I know 1 of them and happened to run into him at pavey's . being that we only had min. coverage on her car we were in a tight spot. J came over to the house and checked it out confirming they could fix it w/o getting a new motor. and had me sit down to order what parts we needed to get it right so that I didn't overpay on parts. by the time our 07 escape was finished we had saved 1800.00 by going thru them. and the car looked new and ran like a top. I can say they done me and the wife fair. I would check them out from anything from motorwork to just getting a new clearcoat on your car. I overheard someone else at paveys. saying that they only charged them 150.00 on a new paintjob on their frontend where another place in town screwed theirs up. in this day in age i was shocked to be honest to find good labor at a decent price.
Indiana guy

United States

#13 Oct 19, 2012
If it's who I think it is, did some paint work for me. was sprayed on so thin car wash sprayed it off! When I said something to him about it Told me you get what you pay 4!
why

Connersville, IN

#14 Oct 19, 2012
Indiana guy wrote:
If it's who I think it is, did some paint work for me. was sprayed on so thin car wash sprayed it off! When I said something to him about it Told me you get what you pay 4!
You do get what you pay for.
lennny

Altamont, IL

#15 Oct 22, 2012
A Customer wrote:
These 2 fellow's fixed my daughter's car 6 months ago after she ran into a fence post. The car was hit pretty bad where the air cleaner shattered and the plastic got sucked up into the motor and broke one of the valves. I checked around several different places for repairs and the cheapest 1 I found was 3600.00 for a new front end and motor. I know 1 of them and happened to run into him at pavey's . being that we only had min. coverage on her car we were in a tight spot. J came over to the house and checked it out confirming they could fix it w/o getting a new motor. and had me sit down to order what parts we needed to get it right so that I didn't overpay on parts. by the time our 07 escape was finished we had saved 1800.00 by going thru them. and the car looked new and ran like a top. I can say they done me and the wife fair. I would check them out from anything from motorwork to just getting a new clearcoat on your car. I overheard someone else at paveys. saying that they only charged them 150.00 on a new paintjob on their frontend where another place in town screwed theirs up. in this day in age i was shocked to be honest to find good labor at a decent price.
Piece of plastic won't break or bend a valve.Do your homework-ya probably still got screwed.
Free Advice

Valparaiso, IN

#16 Oct 23, 2012
Now that you have OFFICIALLY SLANDERED Mr Fred Smith by calling him a CROOK; I would not post anything else on here - Especially your name, address, or contact number. My guess is that when you do his attorney will be in contact with a liable/slander lawsuit in a matter of days ! Just keep your business in your shed until you can afford real advertising. YEP - you're the type of TYPICAL CONNERSVILLE HILL JACK I want to do business with ! N-O-T !
needrep

United States

#17 Oct 25, 2012
Everton auto wrote:
I will be posting an email address on here soon.For anyone in need of the above subject. prices will be easy on the wallet. we can do anything from painting,engines and extreme collision repair. thank you.
I need a convertible top put on my 95 mustand gt, do you do that kind of work? If not do you know anyone locally that does?. Thanks
You are pathetic

Chicago, IL

#18 Oct 26, 2012
Free Advice wrote:
Now that you have OFFICIALLY SLANDERED Mr Fred Smith by calling him a CROOK; I would not post anything else on here - Especially your name, address, or contact number. My guess is that when you do his attorney will be in contact with a liable/slander lawsuit in a matter of days ! Just keep your business in your shed until you can afford real advertising. YEP - you're the type of TYPICAL CONNERSVILLE HILL JACK I want to do business with ! N-O-T !
There has not been a case in U.S. History where some individual won a case of slander for calling someone a crook get your facts straight before you post such utter nonsense pompous simpleton.
Everton

Chicago, IL

#19 Oct 26, 2012
lennny wrote:
<quoted text>
Piece of plastic won't break or bend a valve.Do your homework-ya probably still got screwed.
It was a piece of the airbox caused from the crash that can suck up into the motor when the box is tore from it's placement especially if the motor is running for a few minutes after the collision.
Everton

Chicago, IL

#20 Oct 26, 2012
needrep wrote:
<quoted text>
I need a convertible top put on my 95 mustand gt, do you do that kind of work? If not do you know anyone locally that does?. Thanks
We can do that. Do you have the new top. [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
police dodge charger with hail damage 2 hr ima hoosier 13
Taco bell 2 hr Dia Rhea 9
Donald J Trump Presidency 4 hr PVC 210
A very kind person 4 hr thanks 3
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 10 hr Vector aka Victor... 7,504
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 10 hr Vector aka Victor... 12,115
Three Word Phrase - Game (May '13) 10 hr Vector aka Victor... 2,292

Connersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Connersville Mortgages