Bill rogers

Lafayette, IN

#61 Jul 16, 2012
I own it
Whatever

United States

#62 Jul 16, 2012
concerned wrote:
<quoted text> Tony did grow up in Rushville you need to check on the people that he lived with he visit them quit often and he was know as the rushville rocket
Tony grew up on Mt Nebo Rd in Brown County, just past Story. Then moved to Columbus where he attended Columbus North High School.Tony Stewart Current NASCAR driver, former IRL Champion is also referred to as the "Rushville Rocket". Stewart grew up in Columbus, Indiana but started his racing career while living in Rushville. There is a small drive next to Rushville Consolidated High School named Tony Stewart Drive after the famous NASCAR driver
Team Assistant

Jamestown, NY

#63 Jul 17, 2012
News flash....Charlie Luck's personal agent is Whitewater Valley Farm!!! AKA - Oliver Luck
billy bob

Richmond, IN

#64 Jul 17, 2012
helicopter pad in back is n red and white 14 u be the judge!
Nickname

Madison, IN

#65 Jul 17, 2012
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony grew up on Mt Nebo Rd in Brown County, just past Story. Then moved to Columbus where he attended Columbus North High School.Tony Stewart Current NASCAR driver, former IRL Champion is also referred to as the "Rushville Rocket". Stewart grew up in Columbus, Indiana but started his racing career while living in Rushville. There is a small drive next to Rushville Consolidated High School named Tony Stewart Drive after the famous NASCAR driver
Whatever has got it pretty close to correct on Where Mr. Stewart came from and his connection with Rushville, one thing that was left out was the turbulent years Tony endured in the early stages of his NASCAR career where he earned his other nickname " The Columbus Crybaby"
zach_

Dallas, TX

#66 Jul 18, 2012
Nick, he does not bitch any more than any other driver. He sure has had lots to bitch about this year with the fuel injection. I cheer for the man, but I can't help but laugh at his luck. I am sure he will be in the hunt for another championship at the end of the year. I wonder what motivated him to move to Rushville of all places..... .
SCoop

Rushville, IN

#67 Jul 18, 2012
scoop
Hearsay

Sunman, IN

#69 Oct 4, 2012
I also heard a few months back that it was Tony Stewart (not from anyone around here) but it was someone who was affiliated with the Richmond post office. Not saying it's true but that's just what I heard. So no attacks needed.

He does some have some roots around here whether it be Colombus or Rushville or both. I know people who have raced with him when he was younger.
visitor

Murphysboro, IL

#70 Jan 1, 2013
My God!!!!!! You certainly present an impressive image of the area surrounding Connersville. I'm saddened by such bickering . Perhaps I will be one of the new resident in the "mansion".
Buyer

United States

#71 Jan 2, 2013
I know the guy building it it is NOT TONY STEWART. A normal guy who bust his ass. Thats all. He is overseeing the whole deal personally. Get a life people.
rusure

Lafayette, IN

#72 Jan 2, 2013
I know he is not a very nice person. Hate to have all of that and no one to share it with.
not supprised

Franklin, IN

#73 Jan 2, 2013
He's involved with Donnie Myers does that tell you anything.( STATE) Should watch that operation close,
naveh

Chicago, IL

#74 Jan 2, 2013
The home belongs to my family. We are cattle ranchers from Texas and contracted a firm to build it. We are moving closer to our families and the land was right where we needed it to be. Sorry for all the confusion, its no big deal really. We are not rich or famous by todays standards by any means. We had an investment, it worked for us and we decided on this area. Hope this helps the confusion.
sop-wc

Peoria, IL

#75 Jan 2, 2013
Who cares!
Frosty

Lafayette, IN

#76 Jan 3, 2013
You are all wrong ! It was going to be my brothers home Tim Durham from Indy . Now the state of Indiana owns it !
homeless

Brookville, IN

#77 Jan 3, 2013
That castle on the Pennville road is a perfect example of people who have to much. That guy from Muncie who built the horse ranch out on 44 headed for Liberty went belly up. This guy won't go belly up he has money rolling in from the gravel business in Shelby county.
moses

Chicago, IL

#78 Jan 3, 2013
I dont know where you'all get your info but you got it all wrong! The house belongs to Tony Kanaan he married the youngest daughter of the Bolanders from Cambridge City.
Sally Mander

Chicago, IL

#79 Jan 4, 2013
rusure wrote:
I know he is not a very nice person. Hate to have all of that and no one to share it with.
>
Whatta you mean, under obamas rules we all get to share this man's hard work and i am sure we can all picnic,and ride 4 wheelers when ever we want..Hey it's the obama way, whats theirs is OURS he has to share..Wish they would hurry up and get done see ya there this spring..
trotter

Paris, IL

#80 Jan 4, 2013
I heard a rumor that the house was for a known race car driver and family. I wont mention the name, but he is well known.
Noway

United States

#81 Jan 5, 2013
homeless wrote:
That castle on the Pennville road is a perfect example of people who have to much. That guy from Muncie who built the horse ranch out on 44 headed for Liberty went belly up. This guy won't go belly up he has money rolling in from the gravel business in Shelby county.
. Oh and I bet you voted for Obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
End of the Word Game (Nov '10) 1 min _Zoey_ 9,064
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 2 min _Zoey_ 11,885
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 3 min _Zoey_ 7,254
fireworks1 33 min Scooter McWhiteTrash 3
Connersville Speaks 1 hr Sub Urban 5
Conner Statue 1 hr Jon Chang 1
OTs Dating Thread # 6 (Aug '13) 2 hr nd corvette 5,248
Safety Tax Conflict Of Interest ? 2 hr nd corvette 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance