Who was arrested at the Grey Haven Wed Night?

Posted in the Connersville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Teabag Tommy

Connersville, IN

#1 Jan 21, 2011
What were their charges?
wow

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Jan 21, 2011
who cares--certainly none of your business!
fill her up

Connersville, IN

#3 Jan 21, 2011
probally dax gunder up there meeting his fat mistress
pos

Wilmington, OH

#4 Jan 21, 2011
Teabag Tommy wrote:
What were their charges?
i heard jared vance was one of em arrested on drug charges. not sure who else
Hello

United States

#5 Jan 21, 2011
Who hasnt been arrested?
shut up

Sun Prairie, WI

#6 Jan 21, 2011
pos wrote:
<quoted text>i heard jared vance was one of em arrested on drug charges. not sure who else
It was the other 2 that had the drugs. JV was just in the wrong place at the wrong time!
wrong place to party

Woodridge, IL

#7 Jan 21, 2011
billy joe smith was there, but he didn't get arrested. was on the radio that he was just there to "get a ride". nat arvin, jarod vance and tyrone dejanette. the radio also said there was a large sum of money found in the room. hmmmmm
not surprised

Danville, IN

#8 Jan 21, 2011
They are all losers and a waste of space anyway..
jared vance

Connersville, IN

#9 Jan 22, 2011
Good lookin (shut up) whoever you are but a bunch of cropoked bullshit and nothing more than tryingh to charge someone to get money and whatever else funny how i plowed the havens parking lot the next day thats why i was there in the first place if you wanyt to talk shit talk to me.... cause obviously you dont have a clue what your saying thats why your asking nothing more than you want to mettel and instead worry abouit your dam self im sure u cant do that... Instead you worry about everyone elses business cville problem...
Spurlock

Connersville, IN

#10 Jan 22, 2011
Jared Vance- u sux. If u hung ureself tomorrow know one would notice. Lol
jared vance

Lexington, KY

#11 Jan 22, 2011
Dont be talkin shit,i didnt know those needles were dirty,i thought we was going to spend the night-i had to blow a drunk in the tank,damnit
liar

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Jan 22, 2011
jared vance wrote:
Dont be talkin shit,i didnt know those needles were dirty,i thought we was going to spend the night-i had to blow a drunk in the tank,damnit
Jared your so full of crap. Your in a room with 2 other dirtbags. Let me guess just guilty by association, I dnt think so. Your a scumbag buddy. Its a matter of time before you OD and die or go to prison for a long time. Either one would make most people happy. Its to bad your to stupid to wise up and make something of yourself. And then you come on here and try to defend yourself or make threats that nobody better talk about you. What if they do. When we were in F block you were a b*tch. You lucky to beat yourself off let alone trying to whip anyone else. So get off the computer and hang out with Billy Jo Smith again and see what happens.
jared vance

Lexington, KY

#13 Jan 22, 2011
I dont know what your talking about,i was a high school star and am a living legend now,so anyone that hates on me can come to my parents house and say something
glock

United States

#14 Jan 22, 2011
liar wrote:
<quoted text>
Jared your so full of crap. Your in a room with 2 other dirtbags. Let me guess just guilty by association, I dnt think so. Your a scumbag buddy. Its a matter of time before you OD and die or go to prison for a long time. Either one would make most people happy. Its to bad your to stupid to wise up and make something of yourself. And then you come on here and try to defend yourself or make threats that nobody better talk about you. What if they do. When we were in F block you were a b*tch. You lucky to beat yourself off let alone trying to whip anyone else. So get off the computer and hang out with Billy Jo Smith again and see what happens.
you are not very smart jared didnt write that one thats lexington trying to be funny if you wanna talk crap at least reply to the right text
jared vance

Lexington, KY

#15 Jan 23, 2011
this is very much me
a waitress

United States

#16 Jan 23, 2011
Tyrone L. Dejanette, 35, Richmond, was arrested at the Grey Haven Motel on a Wayne County warrant.

Authorities knocked on the door and heard the toilet flushing, the sound of a lot of water running, and the sound of a penis vacuum pump. There was drug paraphernalia inside the room, marijuana, a crack pipe, and used condoms.

Also in the room were JARED VANCE, 30, 327 Sunset Ave.- WHO IS THE SON OF STEVE AND CORA [DYLUS] VANCE WHO CO-OWN MOUSIES - and Nathaniel G. Arvin, 45, room 5.

Dejanette faces charges of visiting a common nuisance, Class B misdemeanor; possession of marijuana, Class A misdemeanor; possession of paraphernalia, Class A misdemeanor. He was lodged in the jail in Fayette County,$2,500 bond.

JARED VANCE - STEVE AND CORA'S BOY - faces a preliminary charge of visiting a common nuisance, Class B misdemeanor; possession of marijuana, Class A misdemeanor; and possession of paraphernalia, Class A misdemeanor. He was lodged in Fayette County Jail,$2,500 bond.

Arvin faces charges of maintaining a common nuisance, Class D felony; possession of marijuana, Class A misdemeanor; and possession of paraphernalia, Class A misdemeanor. He was jailed on $4,000 bond.
leave them out of it

United States

#17 Jan 23, 2011
Just because Jared has messed up his life doesn't mean Steve and Cora are bad people. Don't you dare trash them on here. Jared is 30 yrs old, he isn't their responsibility anymore! Yes they co-own Mousies an fine establishment here in town, they are respectful citizens of Connersville! Imagine how you would feel first if this were your child constantly messing up like this, would you want your name trashed on this stupid website? People need to grow up! You people who trash other people need to find a new hobby! Karma will eventually catch up to you all that chose to try and bring good people down!
jared vance

Lexington, KY

#18 Jan 23, 2011
they should have gave me more when i was growing up,i never got what i wanted so i turned to drugs to make me feel better,and im glad i can get me and my friends free beer at the mouse,dont hate
leave them out of it

United States

#19 Jan 23, 2011
jared vance wrote:
they should have gave me more when i was growing up,i never got what i wanted so i turned to drugs to make me feel better,and im glad i can get me and my friends free beer at the mouse,dont hate
Whoever you are you are full of crap! They gave you the world and you messed it up! Only the real Jared Vance can turn his life around! I know Jareds family prays for that everyday! Its not to late to make something of yourself and prove these people wrong, that you can be something more than a drug addict! But no one can help you if you don't want to help yourself! We all know deep down you know right from wrong, and you are capable of making good decisions! So do yourself and your family a favor and start making those good decisions! The life you living now Jared is a dead end road!
glock

United States

#20 Jan 23, 2011
jared vance wrote:
this is very much me
no its not

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 57 min Doug77 5,807
six letter word game 1 hr Vector aka Victor... 211
Word Association Game (Jan '10) 1 hr Vector aka Victor... 4,610
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 1 hr Vector aka Victor... 9,804
Four Vowel Word Game (Jul '13) 1 hr Vector aka Victor... 1,890
food word game (Nov '10) 1 hr Vector aka Victor... 4,562
End of the Word Game (Nov '10) 1 hr Vector aka Victor... 7,861
Local pastor is glad visteon shut down 2 hr Place Comment Here 29
Maintence man a thief 5 hr Ohwell 24
Connersville Dating