Next Last
bbb

Chicago, IL

#1 Nov 8, 2012
?
jack

Connersville, IN

#2 Nov 8, 2012
Call Mike Pence he is the job creator for Indiana.
swifty

Midlothian, IL

#3 Nov 8, 2012
Northside swifty has a now hiring sign

“Cluck Cluck”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4 Nov 8, 2012
UPS is curretly hiring runners for the holiday season, apply online
yep

Connersville, IN

#5 Nov 8, 2012
Connersville is looking for a new Animal shelter Director.
blah

Connersville, IN

#6 Nov 8, 2012
Elwood is hiring for Honda ... Richmond or Greensburgs office.
blah

Connersville, IN

#7 Nov 10, 2012
The auto parts store across from wendys is hiring
bushy

Francisco, IN

#8 Nov 10, 2012
blah wrote:
Elwood is hiring for Honda ... Richmond or Greensburgs office.
Someone told me they just got laid off from honda. I don't know how truthful this person is though.
blah

Connersville, IN

#9 Nov 10, 2012
idk but i just got hired. Orientation is next week for me and they said at testing they were hiring people every week.
bushy

Francisco, IN

#10 Nov 10, 2012
blah wrote:
idk but i just got hired. Orientation is next week for me and they said at testing they were hiring people every week.
Yeah I figured as much the person probably got fired. They told me they hire through a temp service and only keep you 3 mons then ditch you then hire new people.
Dr Dirk Diggler

Spiceland, IN

#11 Nov 10, 2012
I am lookin to hire someone.15 bucks an hour! Real easy work! All you have to do is plant tulips.
Voice of the departed

Connersville, IN

#12 Nov 10, 2012
Dr Dirk Diggler wrote:
I am lookin to hire someone.15 bucks an hour! Real easy work! All you have to do is plant tulips.
I'll take you up on that!!!!! And you won't have to pay me either!!!!!
observer

Paoli, IN

#13 Nov 11, 2012
I hear Honda is a SLAVE SHOP. Them Japs will work your ASS OFF. Better not be one minute late from break either ! And...if you start making a lot of claims on their health insurance....bye-bye ! They need a Union...BAD !
still waiting

Brookfield, WI

#14 Nov 11, 2012
Herd carbon motors getin ready to start hirin... lol
FREEDOM

Connersville, IN

#15 Nov 11, 2012
Elections have consequences. Electing a man who views the American economy as a vampire whose heart he is compelled to drive a stake through has consequences.United Blood Services Gulf South region, the non-profit blood service provider for much of south Louisiana and Mississippi, will lay off approximately 10 percent of its workforce.
Energizer. The St. Louis-based company said Thursday that it expects to shed about 1,500 employees. When finished, the restructuring should lead to $200 million in pretax yearly savings
980 job cuts at U.S. Cellular, with 640 in the Chicago area, according to a spokeswoman
Way More Jobs Cut All Over USA Day After Election OBAMACARE IS A JOB KILLER
FREEDOM

Connersville, IN

#16 Nov 11, 2012
Obamaís coalition turned out to give us the Governments of Greece and France and thatís exactly what weíre going to have. The economy will be slashed and burned and companies will flee the country.
Free stuff. Itís damned expensive.
You nuts will see the light some day!
FREEDOM

Connersville, IN

#17 Nov 11, 2012
Companies for the most part "run out of the country " NOT due to taxation but for profit .The Stock Market went down because of uncertainty regarding whether a Congress will work out a deal or play brinksmanship and the news from the EU /Greeks Riot , Stock market goes down .Please go to Bloomberg.Com to get your financial information , NOT FPM . The first round of SELLING is by those taking profits ,feeling the prices ARE at their maximun before circumstances in the EU and our Congress changes , the second round of selling is done by those who are nervous This is not wizardry it's standard information provided by Fidelity , Bloomberg , Morgan Stanley ,etc.
FREEDOM

Connersville, IN

#18 Nov 11, 2012
Happy Days are Here Again!
The sad thing is if the "official unemployment rate" had been 10% on election day it probably would have made no difference.
Free Stuff From Santa Claus Trumps Everything Else think about it for awhile and get back with me.
well

Liberty, IN

#19 Nov 11, 2012
for goodness sakes Freedom, shut the heck up. You just keep writing and writing. 4 in a row!! No one's even reading your posts. We just see your user name and skip over. You must not have anyone else to listen to your opinions.
ignorant

Francisco, IN

#20 Nov 11, 2012
observer wrote:
I hear Honda is a SLAVE SHOP. Them Japs will work your ASS OFF. Better not be one minute late from break either ! And...if you start making a lot of claims on their health insurance....bye-bye ! They need a Union...BAD !
you make me feel ill!! thAT IS WHY IT IS CALLED WORK. yOU SHOULD HAVE TO work AT ANY JOB YOU HAVE TO EARN YOUR PAY.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 4 min gypsywoman 8,898
End of the Word Game (Nov '10) 24 min Analog man 7,536
lost dashchund 1 hr CHRIS 1
Four Vowel Word Game (Jul '13) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 1,707
megan aviles morales 1 hr mee 2
chs 1 hr truth 2
I'm sorry 2 hr Dadada 16
Connersville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web