Brittenty Turleys HORRIBLE tattoos.

Brittenty Turleys HORRIBLE tattoos.

Posted in the Connersville Forum

GetOutTheBox

Louisville, KY

#1 Dec 4, 2012
How can people really believe that her work is good?!?! It's all fucking horrible! Shit looks like a lil kid drew it on. People really need look at an artist work before u let them tattoo u, an go to a SHOP, you pay for what you get. Pay 50$ for some homemade bs or pay 100$ for something u can really be proud of!
wow

United States

#2 Dec 4, 2012
GetOutTheBox wrote:
How can people really believe that her work is good?!?! It's all fucking horrible! Shit looks like a lil kid drew it on. People really need look at an artist work before u let them tattoo u, an go to a SHOP, you pay for what you get. Pay 50$ for some homemade bs or pay 100$ for something u can really be proud of!
If she was honestly that great, why isn't she working in a shop? I would much rather spend my money at a shop than to get one in someone's house. I feel that an individual that hasn't had the proper training may not be completely sanitizing/cleaning everything thoroughly either.
has tatts

Warren, IN

#3 Dec 4, 2012
She posts a lot of pictures of her work on facebook, and not all of it's bad. If she wants to try to make a living doing tattoo's she needs to do it the right way, by opening a sterlized shop and not do it out of basements and kitchens. It's a health concern. Gross.
WOW

Connersville, IN

#4 Dec 4, 2012
Lmao jealous much? Quit hating on her. Why don't you pay attention to your own pathetic life instead of worrying about what Brittany is doing.
Well

Richmond, IN

#5 Dec 4, 2012
If Brittney didn't make he pathetic life to where EVERYONE and their mom knew about it we wouldn't want to say anything. I have known her for years. And lets just say I won't ever get a tattoo from her! And its not called being jealous...its called she is just nasty. Point Blank Period.
Well

Richmond, IN

#6 Dec 4, 2012
Her**...oops! haha
GetOutTheBox

Louisville, KY

#7 Dec 4, 2012
Absolutely no jealously here! It's just sad that people are so blind and know nothing about the concept of art! Why would you pay someone to put some shitty ink on your body that last FOREVER! If your goin to get a tattoo, have it done by an ARTIST! Obviously she is NO artist, I've never seen any of her art work, the only things she post is her horrible ink work! It's sad people would rather save 20$ an go to a basement or kitchen an have some shitty ass work put on their body.
WOW

Connersville, IN

#8 Dec 4, 2012
Learn how to spell genius! It's you not u. Little not lil. And not an. And learn the difference between your and you're. Obviously you didn't get an A in English. Lol. Some of Brittney's work is good. It's not like she's done this for years she's still learning. So like I said get over yourself and stop being a hater.
conngirl

Franklin, IN

#10 Dec 14, 2012
shes really good she done a tatt for me of my dad and she done a awsome job.... and shes cheap.. id hit her up again wit another love u britt britt..
who cares

Chicago, IL

#11 Dec 14, 2012
Why is this low life thing always brought up on this sight. It is fitting that a hooch comps another hooch for at least giving us normal cats a heads up that if the chic is tatted we know that she has a VD or is beyond loooosssssssssse.
lmao

Peoria, IL

#12 Dec 15, 2012
She said on Facebook one day, I'm heading to town to all the people that are WAITING on me (like she's a professional or something) to ink them, text her. it's just funny cause she has dirty used equipment. The funniest thing is that she thinks she is all that. I could do tattoos if I wanted, she traces it, the ones who free hand are true artist in tattooing.
Trick

Connersville, IN

#13 Dec 16, 2012
lmao wrote:
She said on Facebook one day, I'm heading to town to all the people that are WAITING on me (like she's a professional or something) to ink them, text her. it's just funny cause she has dirty used equipment. The funniest thing is that she thinks she is all that. I could do tattoos if I wanted, she traces it, the ones who free hand are true artist in tattooing.
Okay let's see you do a tattoo idiot. It's not all about tracing. Obviously you would know that if you think you're so smart. And yes brittney is pretty good at tattoos of course she still has some learning to do but she is good. A lot of people in this town go to her so she does has a lot of followers. So stop being jealous.
who cares

Chicago, IL

#14 Dec 16, 2012
trash all of you tat freaks.
uhhh

United States

#16 Dec 17, 2012
The only reason a lot of people go to her is because it's cheap. If they really cared what their tattoos were going to look like, then they would save up their money and go to a shop who has plenty of experience. That's just my opinion. I might have paid quite a bit for my tattoos, but they also look good. I know that the tattoo artist knows how to sterilize his equipment too. There is too much hepatitis in this town to be getting tattoos out of someone's home, with equipment that's not 100% sterile.
dudley

Francesville, IN

#17 Dec 17, 2012
GetOutTheBox wrote:
pay 100$ for something u can really be proud of?????????? are u chitting me? proud of nasty tats hahaha what a laff........ nasty people
No Ink Here

United States

#18 Dec 17, 2012
I have the best tattoo of all. A birth mark on my leg. I do not have or want a tattoo made from ink. I have heard that people get them to cover scars from domestic violence. Children that have died of those that get them. Both sound therapeutic to some extent. Military tattoos by those who have served, nothing but respect and gratitude. Tramp stamps, sexy but there is a limit on size of the tattoo and individual, my personal taste. My point is if something is that important to you, do your due diligence and check out several artists before you get work done.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Stand With Syria 6 min T-fish 1
Florida Stoneman School Shooting HOAX 43 min T-fish 10
Only God knows why 56 min Dumb 28
Another Freemason Dead 2 hr T-fish 17
Three Word Phrase - Game (May '13) 3 hr Breezy _Soul 3,767
**Double Letter Word** game (Jun '11) 4 hr Breezy _Soul 5,228
six letter word game (Jan '15) 4 hr Fairydust 1,175

Connersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance