First Prev
of 2
Next Last
so so so

Granger, IN

#1 Mar 7, 2010
i hear a rumor the jason neal was put on administration from the first aid unit ,because he would't sign some paperwork that was to get other people in trouble.is any of this true?
just saying

Richmond, IN

#2 Mar 7, 2010
good nobody likes a snitch stay true to your friends
zippy

Granger, IN

#3 Mar 11, 2010
as a student i rode with them and i have never seen anybody treat pt so bad.i've seen thhem hit,punched and held down.i'll never go back
Not true

United States

#4 Mar 11, 2010
He left because he suffers from manic bipolar disorder and was unable to perform his duties. He resigned before being released. It is something he wasn't being able to control with medication.

I feel sorry for the guy, but he certainly wasn't cut out for the stress of the job, in my opinion.
Shaking My Head

Woodridge, IL

#5 Mar 11, 2010
so so so wrote:
i hear a rumor the jason neal was put on administration from the first aid unit ,because he would't sign some paperwork that was to get other people in trouble.is any of this true?
How does one get put on administration?
1234combyourhair

Granger, IN

#6 Mar 11, 2010
don't you have some woman to beat,you were forced into the armyfor that reason right.i believe it is you that sets on your front pourch and cries because vietnam is starting to creap up on you.cry like a bitch you little pussy.you just think you know jason,but everyone knows you.....
Not true wrote:
He left because he suffers from manic bipolar disorder and was unable to perform his duties. He resigned before being released. It is something he wasn't being able to control with medication.
I feel sorry for the guy, but he certainly wasn't cut out for the stress of the job, in my opinion.
Can-t fix stupid

Ashburn, VA

#7 Mar 11, 2010
Not true wrote:
Isn't this against HIPPA--and I hope Jason files with Topix and finds out who you are---especially since you know so much and your opinion sucks--just remember he knows where all of you live.

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#8 Mar 11, 2010
1234combyourhair wrote:
don't you have some woman to beat,you were forced into the armyfor that reason right.i believe it is you that sets on your front pourch and cries because vietnam is starting to creap up on you.cry like a bitch you little pussy.you just think you know jason,but everyone knows you..... <quoted text>
I bet I know who you are talking about and he should have been the one to go not Jason but the higher ups always seem to protect him especially Ellison when he was mayor. He is worse than bipolar.
He bashes people on Topix including me everyday he works and he also gets someone else to type it so if asked he hasn't bashed anyone on Topix. The worm will turn one of these days.
Jason was a good E.M.T. and did a good job at Bentonville. He was kind and considerate with patients not like someone else who works on the Connersville post. He only had trouble with the baby maker and that makes me madder than heck. When there is a personality clash and you ask to be placed somewhere else and it doesn't happen then the supervisor should be held accountable. It's called vicarious liability. People will keep leaving there over ONE person and that person will never be dealt with.

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Location hidden

#9 Mar 11, 2010
Can-t fix stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't this against HIPPA--and I hope Jason files with Topix and finds out who you are---especially since you know so much and your opinion sucks--just remember he knows where all of you live.
Yes it is against HIPPA and I bet I know who posted that too. Jason I am going to call your relatives and make sure you know to read this. Then it is up to you to find out who posted this. Maybe you will finally get the culprit stopped.

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Location hidden

#10 Mar 11, 2010
indycorvette wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet I know who you are talking about and he should have been the one to go not Jason but the higher ups always seem to protect him especially Ellison when he was mayor. He is worse than bipolar.
He bashes people on Topix including me everyday he works and he also gets someone else to type it so if asked he hasn't bashed anyone on Topix. The worm will turn one of these days.
Jason was a good E.M.T. and did a good job at Bentonville. He was kind and considerate with patients not like someone else who works on the Connersville post. He only had trouble with the baby maker and that makes me madder than heck. When there is a personality clash and you ask to be placed somewhere else and it doesn't happen then the supervisor should be held accountable. It's called vicarious liability. People will keep leaving there over ONE person and that person will never be dealt with.
Wow judged already. Bet I know who punched those judge marks. Jason knows about this now and I hope he takes it to your boss.

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Location hidden

#11 Mar 11, 2010
indycorvette wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh gee judged already. Bet I know who punched those in. Jason knows about this thread now and I hope he goes to your boss.
Not true

United States

#12 Mar 11, 2010
Hold up, hold up. How is explaining what really happened being disprespectful to Jason Neal? I didn't start this thread, and I even said I felt badly for Jason's situation. Did I tell a lie? No. Does he have a legitimate medical condition that meds weren't helping? yes. Did it legitimately effect his abilities as an emergency medical first responder? yes. How did that translate into bashing Jason Neal on my part? Or violating his privacy on TOPIX of all places?

You people are always looking to blame, lie, trash, bash and point fingers at someone. I was being nice by clearing up lies on here and next thing is I am being bashed for telling the truth about it.

You regulars on here are like a pack of wild dogs, fussing amongst each other until someone new comes on here and then you all attack them like a pack of ferral dogs.

How would you have felt if an EMT or Paramedic was unable to do their job and then came to give aid to your chocking child or husband who was having a heart attack. Jason is a nice guy and as I recall was hired by Bill Malone when he was head of EMS . How does that make him responsible for Neal's illness or Neals leaving EMS?

Indycorvette, of all people here on topix you should be the last one to point fingers at anyone for anything! What happened INDY, did Malone not try to breed you at some point and now your PO'ed cause he has screwed about anything on legs but YOU? You have reported, turned in, called and complained about everything and everyone who doesn't fit into your narrow views of what proper. You see devils and drug dealers on every corner in Connersville. Every elected official runs for the hills when they see you coming because they think you're a pain in the azz. It is my opinion that you could stand a little therapy with a good psychiatrist. You are entitled to your opinion, so am I. We finally got rid of Pat McDaniel and you have taken her place as the town looney.

INDYCORVETTE you have told anyone that will listen that have been SWAT, prison guard, undercover DEA NFL Trainer blah blah blah and so many other things. No one believes a word from your mouth. No one could live long enough to do everything you've said you have done. You are a joke and just don't realize everyone laughs at you to your face and behind your back. You have your hands full keeping your massage parlor in business.

As for Jason Neal, when he is feeling well he is a very nice young man. I hope he can get things under control and get his medical situation straightened out and have a good future for he and his family. Excuse me for trying to clarify and bring some truth to your topix bashings. Call anyones family you want, you can't sue someone for telling the truth about a situation that happened regarding a city employee.

Now you all can proceed with ripping me apart.
3rd baseman

Chicago, IL

#13 Mar 11, 2010
I played softball with Bill Malone for a few summers. Nice guy who likes the ladies. But most men do and that made him hated by alot of people. Especially other men or women he showed no interest in. He dated my older sister for awhile and yeah he wasn't the best boyfriend in the world but I still think of him as a friend.

If you do a quick search on topix you will find Malones name getting bashed on here by alot of people. He's been accused of many things on here and none of it flattering and most of it slander and libelous. I think if anyone has a potential lawsuit it is Malone. He has had alot of horrible nasty things said on here about him. I am sure some of it came from the computers at the fayette county ems and some ems employes houses. Wonder if they want to be drug into this mess.

And I think the poster in the previous post is right Malone did hire him. So why is everyone so down on Malone for this guy resigning? Did he cause someones being fired? Doesnt sound like it from what Ive heard.

Doing a little digging it looks like you same people bashed Malone for another paramedic geting dumped several months back. That same medic now has cancer just a few months after losing his wife. Did Malone cause those problems to.

Malone served his country was honorably discharged. Unlike alot of phoney warriors who claimed to be in the thick of it, he was Forced Recon and did see the worst of the worst of it. Saw alot of bad things in Nam and I am sure it bothers him now. Get off his back and blame your problems on someone else for alwhile.
Wow

Connersville, IN

#14 Mar 11, 2010
How on earth is that ugly a** old fart Malone a pimp? You women must be seriously desperate.I don't know the guy personally but by looking at him its proof beer goggles work.

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Location hidden

#15 Mar 11, 2010
Not true wrote:
Hold up, hold up. How is explaining what really happened being disprespectful to Jason Neal? I didn't start this thread, and I even said I felt badly for Jason's situation. Did I tell a lie? No. Does he have a legitimate medical condition that meds weren't helping? yes. Did it legitimately effect his abilities as an emergency medical first responder? yes. How did that translate into bashing Jason Neal on my part? Or violating his privacy on TOPIX of all places?
You people are always looking to blame, lie, trash, bash and point fingers at someone. I was being nice by clearing up lies on here and next thing is I am being bashed for telling the truth about it.
You regulars on here are like a pack of wild dogs, fussing amongst each other until someone new comes on here and then you all attack them like a pack of ferral dogs.
How would you have felt if an EMT or Paramedic was unable to do their job and then came to give aid to your chocking child or husband who was having a heart attack. Jason is a nice guy and as I recall was hired by Bill Malone when he was head of EMS . How does that make him responsible for Neal's illness or Neals leaving EMS?
Indycorvette, of all people here on topix you should be the last one to point fingers at anyone for anything! What happened INDY, did Malone not try to breed you at some point and now your PO'ed cause he has screwed about anything on legs but YOU? You have reported, turned in, called and complained about everything and everyone who doesn't fit into your narrow views of what proper. You see devils and drug dealers on every corner in Connersville. Every elected official runs for the hills when they see you coming because they think you're a pain in the azz. It is my opinion that you could stand a little therapy with a good psychiatrist. You are entitled to your opinion, so am I. We finally got rid of Pat McDaniel and you have taken her place as the town looney.
INDYCORVETTE you have told anyone that will listen that have been SWAT, prison guard, undercover DEA NFL Trainer blah blah blah and so many other things. No one believes a word from your mouth. No one could live long enough to do everything you've said you have done. You are a joke and just don't realize everyone laughs at you to your face and behind your back. You have your hands full keeping your massage parlor in business.
As for Jason Neal, when he is feeling well he is a very nice young man. I hope he can get things under control and get his medical situation straightened out and have a good future for he and his family. Excuse me for trying to clarify and bring some truth to your topix bashings. Call anyones family you want, you can't sue someone for telling the truth about a situation that happened regarding a city employee.
Now you all can proceed with ripping me apart.
You were out of line telling that on Topix and you know it. Don't even throw that back on my shoulders I didn't post it. You came on here purposely to hurt him. You wanted everyone in town to know it. You are the SICK bast--d not me.
I only defend myself against liars and bashers like you. I can do that you know. I have never been NFL or DEA stupid. Now instead of going behind my back like you say why don't you say this to my face. It is because you have no balls. I have lots of friends and a very good massage therapy business not a massage parlor. None of them laugh behind my back only bashers on Topix like you. You are only jealous because you have had no great life experiences only a dull arse hole life.
him and his sister all my life and still would never touch that.

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Location hidden

#16 Mar 11, 2010
Number 1. I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole. I have known have been attracted to him. I don't understand who would be.You are trying to slam me for the stupid stuff you posted out of line.
Now if you don't believe any of my experiences why don't you stop by and see the newspaper articles and letters and even televison tapes.. A few of my friends on the OT thread have seen my stuff and they know I am not lying.Don't call me a liar until you know for sure arse hole. I am not lying about my experiences. I have changed careers 5 times because I am smart. So what's wrong with that?. I had experiences that would make your hair stand up on your head, if you have any hair) Don't ever call me a liar until you have seen my documentation on all that I say.
This must be the girl that is chasing him AJ posting for the great one.
another thing if the cops don't like me in town I could care less because a few of them are not worth knowing and everyone knows that.

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Location hidden

#17 Mar 11, 2010
Not True- You posted that just to hurt Jason and to tell the whole town and you don't even know if that is true. Don't even try to turn it all around on me. You are the one who needs a psychiatrist for posting what you did and then telling lies about me too.
Another thing you bas--rd I have a massage therapy business not a massage parlor. I have a very good and ethical business considering how bad the economy is here. I am happy with what I make are you happy with what you make??? What has my business got to do with this thread.
You slammed Jason and now you are trying to slam me. See how sick you are. Now that just about tells me who it is posting this junk.
I also don't see drug dealers on every corner just next door to me and I dare you to say that is not a fact.
Oh I almost forgot I don't see devils either. See how you are making stuff up.

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Location hidden

#18 Mar 11, 2010
NOT TRUE- post 15 and 18 are similar I couldn't get 15 to post so I retyped it and posted again . Then the first post showed up. So don't be saying I am the laugh of the town because my AOL messed up dah.
RESP TECH

Chicago, IL

#19 Mar 11, 2010
Not true I think she just proved your point. Sounds like you hit the nail on the head.

Coo-Coo Coo-Coo Coo-Coo

Me rub you long time. But no happy ending for you.

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Location hidden

#20 Mar 12, 2010
RESP TECH wrote:
Not true I think she just proved your point. Sounds like you hit the nail on the head.
Coo-Coo Coo-Coo Coo-Coo
Me rub you long time. But no happy ending for you.
There is only one nut and that one works at the E.M.S and paranoid nut at that. I am coocoo because I had trouble getting my posts on Topix. F-you. One of these days those guys at E.M.S. will stand up to the great one and the truth will come out about him being the nut.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wreck by triangle 6 min Bingo or bust 3
Cindy schwab 7 min Chevy69 10
Is Cathie Bloom still begging for money? 40 min Shelly 6
Four Vowel Word Game (Jul '13) 1 hr Vector aka Victor... 3,070
Crackhead preaching on 30th and Western. 1 hr Speak It Brother 8
Three Word Phrase - Game (May '13) 1 hr Vector aka Victor... 2,456
4 Word Phrase - Game (Nov '13) 1 hr Vector aka Victor... 1,452

Connersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance