Toyota Motor Manufacturing Jobs-Georg...
Anonymous

United States

#22 Oct 26, 2009
bamp
Anonymous

Connersville, IN

#23 Nov 26, 2010
and this thread has officially been bumped
Jimmy

United States

#24 Mar 7, 2011
I just got hired at the Toyota plant in Mississippi... Can anyone give me details on the car at cost program? I start there may 9th heard there was a cafeteria and all there.. Ima start out at $15 an hour through Toyota.. They didn't say anything about a temp service.. Insurance starts same day as I do.. Hope all goes well not too many jobs around here
Spartan Pride

Chicago, IL

#25 Mar 13, 2011
The discount program offered by Toyota is not near as good as the Ford A-plan or the Chrysler Green Sheet discounts. I would say therre are multiple cafeterias there are 7 at the Georgetown plant. There are alot of dining options in the Gtown cafeteria, they have a different area restaurant in each day along with traditional cafeteria fair. They have a very aggresssive plan to be producing Corollas on Oct. 1.
Too bad

Elkhart, IN

#26 Mar 14, 2011
Hey Spartan Pride,
Ask the nay-sayers, who spend the entire day bashing everyone on Topix, what they are doing these days...and how much they earn.
Mister Friendly

Connersville, IN

#27 Mar 14, 2011
Too bad wrote:
Hey Spartan Pride,
Ask the nay-sayers, who spend the entire day bashing everyone on Topix, what they are doing these days...and how much they earn.
Hey, you dumbas, I do quite well for myself without having to slave away in the drudgery of some factory. Go blow your brother.
Mister Friendly

Connersville, IN

#28 Mar 14, 2011
Yes, I left an s off of dumbass.

Ooh, you got me.

Since: Feb 11

United States

#29 Mar 15, 2011
Spartan Pride wrote:
As far as I know there are three of us from Visteon raising the bar for Toyota. Myself, Roger Creech and Brent Hobson. Hair folical drug test would eliminate a lot of our former co-workers, it goes back 10 years.
No, hair samples will tell them about stuff within a month. You hair collects trace amounts of the metabolites of marijuana, opioids etc as it grows. In theory you could go back one month per inch of hair. What they do though, is trim the hair down to about a one inch sample starting from the base and use that.
I dont trim my pubes

Glenside, PA

#30 Mar 15, 2011
gaga4gaga wrote:
No, hair samples will tell them about stuff within a month. You hair collects trace amounts of the metabolites of marijuana, opioids etc as it grows. In theory you could go back one month per inch of hair. What they do though, is trim the hair down to about a one inch sample starting from the base and use that.
I don't trim my pubes.

Since: Feb 11

United States

#31 Mar 15, 2011
I dont trim my pubes wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't trim my pubes.
OK Mr Hairybush, but you still don't have years of growth there unless your bush looks like Bin Laden's beard.
friend

United States

#32 Mar 16, 2011
blah blah blah
Too bad

Elkhart, IN

#33 Mar 16, 2011
"Yes, I left an s off of dumbass.

Ooh, you got me."

LMAO
Jimmy

Philadelphia, PA

#34 Mar 18, 2011
How is the earthquake in japan affecting the Toyota plant there? Heard it could get bad.. We have not even started producing and cars here in Mississippi yet.. If any of you have any info that could help any of us.. We are on topix in bluesprings ms look us up and chat with us please
Spartan Pride

Chicago, IL

#35 Mar 19, 2011
Kelly Services is hiring presently for the Georgetown plant, info is the same as i posted last year. We are launching the new redesigned Camry in August. They are paing $15.32 for 2nd shift, they will run 10 hrs. a night 5 nights a week, with potential Saturdays occasionally. There are 16 paid holidays and 3 vacation days the first year.
three pt shooter

Cincinnati, OH

#36 Mar 19, 2011
LMAO wrote:
Raising the bar with Chrissy Friend and Roger Creech? LMAO!
LYAO, they're working -- are you???
Spartan Pride

Chicago, IL

#37 Mar 19, 2011
Yes, i worked 58 hours this week in Maintenance. I have been given a golden opportunity.
Jimmy

Brandon, MS

#38 Apr 5, 2011
So is anyone going to tell me how the crap in japan is affecting production??
Elle

Madison, IN

#39 Apr 5, 2011
Jimmy wrote:
So is anyone going to tell me how the crap in japan is affecting production??
I saw on the evening news...that Toyota will be shutting down the American Plants a few days because of shortages of parts..
They don't want to layoff any workers right now..

Good for you guys!! Georgetown,KY. is not that far away!
Glad for you' all to find jobs!! Good Luck and thanks for the info to the fellow Hometown unemployed..
Have a Great Day!!
Jimmy

Brandon, MS

#40 Apr 22, 2011
Is Toyota air conditioned??
Spartan Pride

Chicago, IL

#41 May 1, 2011
Yes, some areas better than others Assembly, Paint and Plastics are climate controlled. Body Weld where i work gets the leftovers usually around 79 degrees in my area because of all the welding creating heat

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erica Black (Aug '10) 11 min Someone who knows 3
pregnant and continues to use drugs (Apr '14) 16 min Someone who knows 17
erica dickey (Feb '12) 31 min Someone who knows 11
Goodbye Christianity 2 hr nd corvette 78
rainy 7 hr Mujeeb Conman 1
Whats peoples opinions about the local dcs here 7 hr Dcs 1
Rumor of Truth and the Cville Plan $ (Jul '11) 9 hr gaff 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Connersville Mortgages