woman found near Connersville raped a...
Concerned and confused

Dayton, OH

#26 Feb 17, 2013
fullautomatic and loaded wrote:
Okay, some of the posts are confusing, someone please clarify all the pieces of craps names that were involved in the the rape and beating of this woman. And if everyone knows "who done it" has anyone been jailed for this? Hey lets skip this "due process of the law" and take care of this one ourselves? So if im understanding all the posts, 3 people ( 2 men, 1 woman) raped and beat a woman from Connersville? AND IT NEVER hit the paper? Mad as heck and ready to go hunt'n, and not for anything 4legged either!
Shane Bowne, Lori begley-Mosley and David Mosley...from what I gather. How did no one end up talking about this in the paper? Or the news? None of these people have money so how are they avoiding being charges or having this talked about?
Old Timer

United States

#27 Feb 17, 2013
Ride them out of town on a rail like they did when the city was founded. Take them straight to court and then jail. Speedy trial, don't let it fester for years. No return to Connersville as condition of sentence.
Clover

Knoxville, TN

#28 Feb 17, 2013
The woman that was accosted on the 9th night, is my mother. And connersville better pray justice is served. I will bring every bit of Legal force I have down on that county if they don't.
Clover

Knoxville, TN

#29 Feb 17, 2013
Yes you are correct. She was attacked, beaten and raped by 2 men, 1 p.o.s woman. Names are correct to my knowledge. She was lifelined to St. Vincents. Broken nose, multiple skull fractures, and alot of abbrasions and bad bad bruises. Shane Bowne was arrested that night, The Mosley's were brought in I believe Friday. But Im told they are turning states evidence... If they get out, there will be blood. My mother was practically dead when found. I won't let this go.
knowledge

United States

#30 Feb 17, 2013
U know folks I lived in cville years ago and being a kid in my teens in the 80s there were some happenings that have never been solved in cville. Murders and missing people. And it is good they caught these lowlifes because some things are swept under the rug or don't hold prioty
so sad

Connersville, IN

#31 Feb 17, 2013
Why on earth isnt crazy dave an his wife lori in jail everyone knows hes psychotic an his wife to do something like this to a woman
Connersville Born

United States

#32 Feb 17, 2013
knowledge wrote:
U know folks I lived in cville years ago and being a kid in my teens in the 80s there were some happenings that have never been solved in cville. Murders and missing people. And it is good they caught these lowlifes because some things are swept under the rug or don't hold prioty
I was a teen in the 80's as well. Sounds like you and I both got out of there. Days were simpler in Connersville back then, never worried or maybe I was sheltered. Hope that Clover and her mom can be supported by the good people in the area.
hopeless local

Taft, CA

#33 Feb 17, 2013
Clover wrote:
Yes you are correct. She was attacked, beaten and raped by 2 men, 1 p.o.s woman. Names are correct to my knowledge. She was lifelined to St. Vincents. Broken nose, multiple skull fractures, and alot of abbrasions and bad bad bruises. Shane Bowne was arrested that night, The Mosley's were brought in I believe Friday. But Im told they are turning states evidence... If they get out, there will be blood. My mother was practically dead when found. I won't let this go.
Glad you posted and prayers for your mom. Weasel out and save their asses with states evidence? To hell with that! I don't want to pay a dime for their trials or luxury living in ANY prison! This place has gone in the crapper and I'm sick of it! This town is on its last leg and if we don't get busy taking out the trash REAL SOON we're dead to any hope of attracting AND KEEPING good people. Run them out of town??????? Thank God we're rid of them and turn them loose on other victims??? HELL NO!!! To do that to another town makes us no better than them but they DO need to disappear. Lord knows we've had plenty other unsolved disappearances!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#34 Feb 17, 2013
So they allow scumbags roll over on their buddies who deal in drugs, etc. And give them immunity? Wonder how these law enforcement would feel if this were to happen to their wives or daughters? I lived in your fine town for several years and saw so many things that made me hate that town! If justice isn't served I wager revenge will be. I have no doubt there are many decent people living there but the druggies and lowlifes most likely out number them.
LastStand

Roanoke, IN

#35 Feb 18, 2013
According to http://ndaa2012.us they have committed a "belligerent act" Habeas Corpus has been suspended . we are at war . If the three become a Casualty of war , who cares ? We have the right and obligation to defend ourselves AND our community . We must take action or we are all victims . The Revenger of Blood has a duty to perform . Numbers 35:19 . goel haddam .
IDK

Peoria, IL

#36 Feb 18, 2013
Are these to links conacted...http://www.topix.co m/forum/city/connersville-in/T ACRE68DPV924BMSS

states the women was rapped in Connersville..
IDK

Peoria, IL

#37 Feb 18, 2013
beee

North Manchester, IN

#38 Feb 18, 2013
mosley's are good people and left before this happened. get your story straight people!
dates

Francesville, IN

#39 Feb 18, 2013
They are not connected the lady from Greensburg was allegedly giving a date rape drug on or about Feb 3rd and was taken advantage of after the drug had taken effect

They other lady was attacked on or about Feb 9th by three assailants were she was beaten, held down and raped by at least 1 of the assailants
RichardMurdock

Roanoke, IN

#40 Feb 18, 2013
As President of Indiana I think rape is gods will .
anyway

Evanston, IL

#41 Feb 18, 2013
Hey beee you're the one that better get your story straight, I heard it straight from the horses mouth, your friends the Mosleys was there and they did help beat and rape this lady, your nice Mrs. Mosley dragged her down and out of the trailor while the 2 big men hit and kicked and beat her, so, my dear, you are as full of sh.. as a Christmas goose.
Agreed

United States

#42 Feb 18, 2013
Clover wrote:
And this shouldn't be let go! My opinion, you should have every right to torture and kill the scumbags that did this to your mother and not only should there be no consequences for your act, you should recieve a f--king medal!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#43 Feb 18, 2013
I spoke with a woman who lives in Connersville and she has faith in the detective in charge of the case. I say give him a chance then if the trash isn't taken out THEN someone else can see that its done.
Clover

Knoxville, TN

#44 Feb 19, 2013
Just an update. We received a call and I have been informed this Mosley couple, gave a very convincing story to the detective. Admitted an altercation between Shane and my mother, but say they had no involvement... The rest of the story they deny... The detective says he believes what they said. Yet, they are still looking into it. You will probably get away with it. But you wont get away. How could you do that to a 94 pound woman, who always helps and cares. As my faith in the justice system wanes, my faith in blood and family, will continue. She has brothers.

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#45 Feb 19, 2013
Oh my I am so sorry this happened. A friend of mine were murdered here long ago and no one was arrested for it. Gen Lutz was married to my brother-in-laws sister and he had just opened a bait shop on 44 East and someone went in and shot him dead. Never found the murderer. They believed it to be a detective named Seffron and a woman named Nilah but nothing was ever done about it and those two people have now passed away.
I hope and pray that anyone who has anything to do with this crime will get what's coming to them. Bless your family

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has there ever been a hot women arrested 1 hr Idiot 2
Meth Lab 5 hr Los Pollos Pendejos 8
Hells Angels Indiana Vest question (Aug '13) 5 hr 1 percenters HAHAHA 34
Two Cents is Jewish (Sep '14) 5 hr Wayne Fort 28
Two Cents (Jun '15) 5 hr Wayne Fort 8
Do we need twice as many firefighters as police ? 6 hr Wayne Fort 43
wtg cpd!! 6 hr Fed Up 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Connersville Mortgages