Round up began at 4 am
haha

Brownstown, IN

#21 Jul 11, 2011
there facebook says 25 arrested and they are still looking for several more
urmom

Chicago, IL

#22 Jul 11, 2011
They got brad Vickers daniel graves jimmy Hines dirty dusty lykins Paige plough mike Myer chase rogers Stephanie and kevin ketchum mike grizzell debbie Barret kerri floyd garret corhum and are looking for some more ppl
Rough

Connersville, IN

#23 Jul 11, 2011
Ruff is now posting pics of those who were arrested this morning.
Rough

Connersville, IN

#24 Jul 11, 2011
On facebook that is
pictures

Richmond, IN

#25 Jul 11, 2011
Pictures are out on Ruffs facebook page...
haha

Connersville, IN

#26 Jul 11, 2011
wats ruffs first mane
wth

Richmond, IN

#27 Jul 11, 2011
roy mcqueen again? Third drug bust and still going, look at him with the grin on his face cuz he knows he wont be in jail long.
is this real

Rushville, IN

#28 Jul 11, 2011
Did they get Carrie Floydd again?
snitch

Spiceland, IN

#29 Jul 11, 2011
Post the site i wanna see my boy Roy...
He said she said

Palmyra, IN

#30 Jul 11, 2011
urmom wrote:
They got brad Vickers daniel graves jimmy Hines dirty dusty lykins Paige plough mike Myer chase rogers Stephanie and kevin ketchum mike grizzell debbie Barret kerri floyd garret corhum and are looking for some more ppl
Paige Related to jen?
Painful Hurt

Spiceland, IN

#31 Jul 11, 2011
Now where the hell am I going to get my pain medication? I can't afford a real doctor.
Tom Brannon

Connersville, IN

#32 Jul 11, 2011
yeah but where is Tom Brannon? hes dealing dope plus he was arrested some time ago for Obstruction of justice when he swallowed the dope he was dealing..hes managed to stay out of jail this whole time? CAN YOU SAY SNITCH?
RUFF

Spiceland, IN

#33 Jul 11, 2011
Tom Brannon wrote:
yeah but where is Tom Brannon? hes dealing dope plus he was arrested some time ago for Obstruction of justice when he swallowed the dope he was dealing..hes managed to stay out of jail this whole time? CAN YOU SAY SNITCH?
Know where he is? Email us [email protected]
I has the immunity

Connersville, IN

#34 Jul 11, 2011
C'mon Ruff, you may be powerless in getting me but get the trashy drug users the hell out of here! I love being untouchable and being able to gossip to other drug users about the busts you do. The other drug users that fear for their freedom because they has no immunity.

My immunity comes not from being a snitch but from being legally prescribed my narcotic drugs from a qualified doctor. You can't touch me no matter how much of a hard on you have for me! However, these dipshits that are rocking the heroin scene have got to go. I'm tired of nasty looking bitches offering to give me head for cash to get more heroin. You better get all the marijuana arrests you can get in too before it becomes mearly the equivelant to a speeding ticket and soon after that, 100% legal.
Tom Brannon

Connersville, IN

#35 Jul 11, 2011
RUFF wrote:
<quoted text> Know where he is? Email us [email protected]
Well, duh! He's right here sheesh. Tell me you guys are doing more than getting your hot tips from Connersville Topix? LMAO!

“"Perception IS reality"”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#36 Jul 11, 2011
Wouldn't we all love to say: Good job! But there's a big difference in "cleaning our streets of dealers" and the revolving door operation that allows the same petty dealers to go though time and time again.

Is it so difficult to read the label on the script bottles and track it back to determine which doctors are involved?

I know we don't have room in jails/prisons (nor can we afford to house them) so is this a cash recovery operation?

And yes, I'd like to say good job to Ruff IF they, themselves are working the streets but sitting with a spool pigeon making them throw out hooks to their buddies on FB to get them talking is just a step above entrapment. imo

Does anyone (who walks) ever get an eviction notice from the county? If we can't jail them can we still run them out of town - legally?
wtf

Connersville, IN

#37 Jul 11, 2011
what about melissa white? her house is nothing but traffic all day long. she has been dealing for the last 2 years and she gets away every time. this town amazes me.

“"Perception IS reality"”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#38 Jul 11, 2011
oops ... typo ... stool not spool
CuriousGeorge

Chicago, IL

#39 Jul 11, 2011
I have noticed every major drug bust seems to have a "drug theme" this one happens to be oxycontin, whats the next "theme" gonna be? I haven't seen any so far busted for buying and or selling Adderalls. This one particular drug is commonly prescribed to children and either taken or sold by the parents. Such a shame parents use their children in this way. Be nice to see some of these deadbeat parents who are using their children in this manner taken out of action.
I agree

Connersville, IN

#40 Jul 11, 2011
CuriousGeorge wrote:
I have noticed every major drug bust seems to have a "drug theme" this one happens to be oxycontin, whats the next "theme" gonna be? I haven't seen any so far busted for buying and or selling Adderalls. This one particular drug is commonly prescribed to children and either taken or sold by the parents. Such a shame parents use their children in this way. Be nice to see some of these deadbeat parents who are using their children in this manner taken out of action.
I totally agree with you on this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Four Vowel Word Game (Jul '13) 11 min Vector aka Victor... 2,249
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 25 min Trunketeer 10,689
Why Did YOU Do It 40 min Ridiculous 2
stant ho 55 min radio static 3
Word Association Game (Jan '10) 1 hr Intrepid Surfer 5,155
Probation holding ppl hostage 1 hr SISTER UNFRIENDLY 6
Stacks Pancake House and Restraunt 1 hr Sherlock 14
Burton wright passed away 15 hr Anonymous 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance