If your the last one on a thread it m...

If your the last one on a thread it means...

Created by Squirrel Eater on Sep 18, 2008

885 votes

Click on an option to vote

You won!

You gave the dummest answer.

Everyone got sick of you.

Your boring.

You went over their heads.

It was dying anyway.

You left everyone speechless.

Your on topix too much.

you lost!

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#7221 Oct 11, 2012
I'll take the cop and you all can have the others lol. While I was on a date with the cop we are sure we saw Del putting Oleanders and poinsettias in this soup he was making. He then crushed up rotten eggs, poison Ivy and other green unknown to me and put it in the soup. We must get a hold of that soup before the cave/cabin friends eat it. Wonder why Del is trying to kill or make everyone sick. He is always up to something. We can't even trust him to cook with out a security force around him to check on the ingredients he uses. I think I would rather have someone who doesn't cook as good but cooks normal things we all can eat. Find Del another position that can't hurt or make anyone sick. That leaves very little chores that he can do.

One final note OBS has left us and her spirit will be watching over us. Glad she had fun with us and so very glad she could KABONG that skillet really well. She sure pulled us out of some horrific situations and bless her for that.She made us laugh and cry but always hung in there to back us up.
Now back to Dell I caught him again........

“Power to the people”

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#7222 Oct 15, 2012
....He figured out we knew about the soup so later when he thought no one was looking, he used the soup as the liquid water for the cake mix. Good think Indy saw that and told everyone about it and not to eat the cake. What should we eat ask Milee. Well said Cavewomann, we can't eat anything here until it's been checked out by science lab at the college.

“Power to the people”

Once was Top Secret

#7223 Oct 15, 2012
Hey I know what we can do said CA, we can go across the lake to LPW! Land, I've heard that they are having a very big party.

SE: Tell us about it.

Sundance Kid: Yes tell us.

CA: Well they have very nice parties over there, at the Clubhouse is the dining room, Ballroom for both dancing and live bands, and a sports bar, then downstair is a computer room.

CA:(Continues) behind the Clubhouse they BBQ steaks, hamburgers, rore sausage etc. and have a large picnic area.

Milee: Oh, you are making me hungry CA, let's go over there.

Indy: Yes CA let's go, I'm hungry too.

(Everyone jumps into Indy's car, and the red Dodge Ram, the cop car, the two cars the dating services guy's have, and the ice cream truck.

They get to the LPW! Land Clubhouse just as the cakes on table racks are being shown and then the tables are wheeled to the dining area.

Looks like desserts before dinner main meal said Milee as the last table of cakes is wheeled by. The cabin/cave friends stay in the Ballroom to watch the next singer Bonnie Tyler sing a song.

Then head to the dining room for cake as Bonnie takes a much needed voice break.

Sun Dance Kid: Wow! That gal sure puts her whole voice into her singing.

Milee: Yes she is wearing out her voice.

Everyone heads to the dining room for lots of cake.
Obama

Lafayette, IN

#7224 Oct 15, 2012
I destroyed it and I intend to do it to America too. You deserve it.

“Power to the people”

Once was Top Secret

#7225 Oct 15, 2012
Everyone finishes their cake.

Cavewomann: Wow! I don't think I've ever seen so many types of cakes before.

Everyone heads back to the Ballroom just as Bonnie Tyley finishes her break and starts singing "Holding on for a Hero":

&fe ature=relmfu

CA: What does everyone want to do next?

Everyone: We are still hungry, lets go to the BBQ place behing the Clubhouse. Everyone heads there and are very surprised to find that one of the Guest of Honor is......
Obama

Lafayette, IN

#7226 Oct 15, 2012
I destroyed it just like i intend on destroying America.

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#7227 Oct 15, 2012
While everyone was eating their cake Indy went back into the kitchen to chat with the cooks and helpers. She asked how they did their cakes??? The cakes are so delicious. The cooks(in unison) said a guy bakes them for us. Indy asks what is his name??? The cooks say we really have a great guy who cooks for us named Del. Indy immediately spit out the cake she had in her mouth and ran to tell all the other cave/cabin friends about the cake. Everyone put their cake plate down immediately and ran for the commode or outside and threw it all up.
Dang we can't go anywhere without a Del influence can we.
The whole gang went to the owner of the clubhouse and explained what Del does with cakes. The owner was so appreciative because he said he had been losing customers for a while and this might be the reason.
Just then Del popped into the kitchen and saw all the cave/cabin friends and turned and hightailed it out of there with the owner of the club hot on his trail. Next time we saw Del..........
Ice Cream Truck Driver

Hugoton, KS

#7228 Oct 17, 2012
We were looking out the kitchen window and saw DEL running down to the lake, he didn't even try to get over to the docks, he just dives into the water and started swimming very fast through the row boaters and people in canoes and peddle boats and got more than half way across the lake towards the cabin/cave friends before he started swimming much slower.

Suddenly back in the ballroom there was a very loud "BANG" at the back of the stage and smoke camer out of the back stage electrical box.

The cabin/cave friends ran from the kitchen to the Ballroom to see what was up. All the lights were out in the Ballroom and the friends quickly helped get everyone out of the Ballroom.

Every one wondered if this was a DEL prank or just an old electrical box givingg out.

“Power to the people”

Once was Top Secret

#7229 Oct 17, 2012
The Magager tells everyone it will take a few hours to fix the electrical box. He tells everyone to enjoy the BBQ food behind the Clubhouse, and for the next singer, the event will be moved to their LPW! Land at the "Lakefront Concert Hall".

The cabin/cave friendss head over to the BBQ grills and get some great tasteing food. The manager comes by and tells everyone the next singer was dropped off by taxi at the other side of the lake by mistake and LPW! Land sent a row boat across the lake to get her.

Everyone heads down the the lake and watches as the row boat with two gals in Formal Gowns goes by a swimming DEL and as DEL tries to head over to the row boat to try to get in, the rowing speeds up briefly and DEL gives up and resumes swimming towards the other side of the lake.

Look at all those people says Milee. Yes agrees Indy, there sure are alot of people here. CA says most of them are contestants, and some are guest for the party.

The announcer tells everyone that a Swedish singer named Carola will be singing the song "Somewhere". Suddenly everyone hears singing, but there are no one on stage. Just where is the singer wonders Cavewomann.

Hey says CA, thats the gal we saw in our trip to Sweden several months ago.

Race Track Manager

Hugoton, KS

#7230 Oct 18, 2012
Everyone watches a few more of Carola songs, then decide to try some of the party's sporting events. SE, Sgt. Snorkel and Sun Dance Kid decide to play in the 3 on 3 Co-Ed Basket tourniment. Meanwhile Indy, Milee, and Cavewomann team up with the 2 dateing service guys and the cop to play 6 person flag football. Indy plays Quarterback while Milee and Cavewomann plays the "Ends" positions. They let the guys play the line.

Some of the others decide to.....
Race Track Manager

Hugoton, KS

#7231 Oct 18, 2012
(Typed a few minutes before, don't come up yet. Will try again.)

Everyone listens to a few more Carola songs, then decide to try a few of the party's sporting events.

Indy, Milee, and Cavewomann team up with the 2 dateing service guys and the cop in playing 6 person flag football. Indy plays quarterback while Milee and Cavewomann plays the "Ends" positions. They let the guys play the line.

Sgt. Snorkel, SE, and Sundance Kid play in a 3 persom basketball tourament. Meanwhile, some of the others decide to.....
Race Track Manager

Hugoton, KS

#7232 Oct 18, 2012
Wouldn't you know it, the first one (post) finally got there. Had said Error doing your request like it was never going to come up.

“Power to the people”

Once was Top Secret

#7233 Oct 19, 2012
CA decides to go to the lake and try a kayak for the first time. He had heard that they were several more times more tippy than a canoe. He didn't berlieve it

.....(SPLASH!)

After the flag football game Milee, Ingy, Cavewomann, the two guys from the dateing service and the cop decides to go to the LPW! Land Indian old ruins.

Milee sees DEL out of the corner of her eye slipping around them several rows of connected rooms away in the ruins with walls just a couple of feet to half way up. Milee knows that DEL is up to one of his old tricks.

Milee yells "I see an old indian arrow head" and drops to the ground, and the rest of the group does as well. Milee quickly tells they there's no arrowhead, but she needs to tell them about DEL trying to slip behind them.

Everyone stays down and crawls thru doorways to surprise DEL by trying to get behind him. Indy helps out by taking a very small mirror out of her purse and checking for DEL. At times he looks over a far away wall to try to figure out just where everyone went to. Indy tells everyone DEL's current position.

Cavewomann says I wish OBS was still alive, she would figure out quickly the path to take to slip behind DEL. Finally they get to a wall that on the other side is DEL. They quickly take out their cold water cateens, raise up, lean over the half wall, and pour the drinks on the back of the crawling DEL.

That will teach you to try to slip up on us they say to DEL. Meanwhile.....

“Power to the people”

Once was Top Secret

#7234 Oct 19, 2012
Lhe outdoor speakers come on and tells everyone that the main electrical box in the LPW! Land Chubhouse is almost repaired and should be finished in about two hours. About half of the cabin/cave friends head over to the Clubhouse's dining room to wait for the repairs to be finished.

While there one of the groups of singers also waiting in the dining room decides to start singing just for the heck of it, and everyone gets into the swing of things. They are the Dutch group "Mouth and MacNeal".

&fe ature=fvwrel

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#7235 Oct 19, 2012
Hello eveyone..Waving as I go through the crowd..CA this is a super party and I'm glad you invited me over here.I would not have missed it for the world...But you know what this means,don't you??

“E A D G B E”

Since: Oct 10

3rd String is the G String

#7236 Oct 19, 2012
I think I know what it means, but I'm not sure. Could you tell me again? Just one more time please.

I am so glad I came, this music is to die for. But, where is the cake I heard so much about?

“Power to the people”

Once was Top Secret

#7237 Oct 19, 2012
Misty Fitch wrote:
I think I know what it means, but I'm not sure. Could you tell me again? Just one more time please.
I am so glad I came, this music is to die for. But, where is the cake I heard so much about?
(Post # 7223)

I not only saved a photo of it,(around 6 to 10 seconds)(a few seconds later another photo.)

but I saved the last table of cakes for all my friends, here have some.(Starts cutting and handing out the last rolling table of cakes on the rack.)

“Power to the people”

Once was Top Secret

#7238 Oct 19, 2012
honeymylove wrote:
Hello eveyone..Waving as I go through the crowd..CA this is a super party and I'm glad you invited me over here.I would not have missed it for the world...But you know what this means,don't you??
Yes honeymylove, I know and I own you a big favor, thanks, I'll not pass you by next time we are on the path.

“Power to the people”

Once was Top Secret

#7239 Oct 19, 2012
The LPW! manager comes into the dining room and tells everyone they have most of the power restored, still some lighting problem but can get the concerts restarted. Firstb one will be slightly dark as they finish up working on the lights. Here's Vanessa Mae (best under 40 violin player in the world?) playing "Classical Gas" he says:

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#7240 Oct 19, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tasha McHugh welfare frad 10 min Natasha 3
Tom Delph 27 min squirrel 27
Three Word Phrase - Game (May '13) 28 min Vector aka Victor... 3,750
4 Word Phrase - Game (Nov '13) 29 min Vector aka Victor... 2,708
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 30 min Vector aka Victor... 13,944
six letter word game (Jan '15) 31 min Vector aka Victor... 1,160
They Go Together Like... Game (Dec '10) 34 min Vector aka Victor... 231

Connersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance