If your the last one on a thread it m...

If your the last one on a thread it means...

Created by Squirrel Eater on Sep 18, 2008

885 votes

Click on an option to vote

You won!

You gave the dummest answer.

Everyone got sick of you.

Your boring.

You went over their heads.

It was dying anyway.

You left everyone speechless.

Your on topix too much.

you lost!

“Power to the people”

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#7201 Sep 17, 2012
While Indy of course hopes that no one was hurt badly, she knows this buy's time for all the cabin/cave friends to arrive with the food and pots and pans.
Finally the red Dodge Ram gets there with the food from the west town, the cop car from the east, and the ice cream truck with the pots and pans.

DEL worders just how to make the dating service two guys and the cop to look bad in the eyes of the gals.
He thinks, maybe if I try......
Mlee

Ypsilanti, MI

#7202 Sep 19, 2012
So Del dresses up in drag and calls himself Della. Thats when.....

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#7203 Sep 20, 2012
The cop sees Della and just melts all over her/him lol. Now the friends see that the cop is a opportunist. He will go with whomever sparks his little sharpie at the time. We all feel bad for Cavewoman but you know how cougars are they spring back very fast.
Cavewoman and Indy decide to go out and find their pepper in the dodge Ram just the right peppers for their superb salsa and of course the first person they try to get to taste it is Della. Della couldn't resist. After one bite of the habenaro salsa Della's wig blew off and the cop saw who she/he was. The cop went running back to Cavewoman but
Cavewoman was too smart for him. She told him to bug off and go find another sucker.
Meanwhile all the cave/cabin friends are diligently working away at their specialties. Del is free now to mess up the whole day.
I saw Del..........

“Live, Love, Laugh”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#7204 Sep 20, 2012
Digging in the trash. He was trying to find .......?

“Power to the people”

Once was Top Secret

#7205 Sep 21, 2012
A good old used boot, to give the soup just that extra flavor. And when everyone finds out about just what is in the soup, DEL think he can blame the dateing service guys and/or the cop. This way he will look good in the gals eyes again and the other guys will not look so good. DEL finds an old shoe, and takes it to the pan and slips it into the soup just when no one was looking. He goes back to the trash can and is very surprised to find.....

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Location hidden

#7206 Sep 22, 2012
A note from Indy, Cavewoman CA, ICTD, Sarah, Milee, Bus Driver, Sgt. Snorkel, Obs and the rest telling him that the trick is on him. The note said " Del, by the time you read this note your soup will be down the garbage disposal and all your sneaky perverted plans will be in ruin. You will not be able to sway anyone's opinions with the soup. NO SOUP then nothing can go bad."
Oh Gee that was the wrong thing to say because after reading the note Del decided to..........
Bus Driver

Conway, AR

#7207 Sep 22, 2012
...DEL decides to try to sabotage the "Upside Down" cake about to be made and blame it on the cop and the dateing service guys.

Briefly when no one is looking he puts into the mix a secret chemical that won't change the taste as he knows the gals will be watching for tricks, but will keep the cake from going upside down while cooking.

HA! HA! HA! He thinks as he figures out that the gals can't win with an "Upside Down Cake" that is not UPSIDE DOWN.

The cake gets done, and taken out of the oven.

Milee: Oh look, our upside down is a failure.

Indy: Yes it is, why it never turned "UPSIDE DOWN".

Cavewoman: Why there's no time to try again, the Judges are calling for the cakes NOW!

DEL:(So happy to want to show the failure to the judges says...) I'll take the cake to the judges location.(DEL is in such a hurry to get the cake to the judges, so it can be judged a "failure" and then blame the other guys, that he does not see the electrical cord to one of the other cake mixing locations).

DEL trips, the cake goes flying into the air and lands "Upside Down" at the judges testing tray.

(Afew minutes later)

Judge: why this cake taste very good, and it is perfectly "Upside Down". The Cabin /cave friends win the dessert part of the contest.

DEL: cries and cries and cries somemore. Just what eviel things will he think up next......
Race Track Manager

Hugoton, KS

#7208 Sep 23, 2012
DEL tells RTM that he needs RTM to run to a store and gets some glue. DEL says it for a poster sign that the gals need to re-glue their contest team location sign back to the table cloth. The contest is in the middle of a Resort, so it takes awhile to got to a town, but RTTM finally buys the glue for DEL, but is almost sure DEL is not going to use the glue for what he said he would.....

“Power to the people”

Once was Top Secret

#7209 Sep 29, 2012
The next part of the contest is makink brownies. DEL slips glue into the mixture when no one is looking.

The air conditioning suddenly goes out in the main contest room. The judges goes to the storeage room and gets some fans. Now that cooling has been restored, the judges goes out to the food prepareing locations to pick up the brownies, rather that let the contestants bring them up to the judgeing location (to avoid a cake flipping situation like that DEL just did earlier).

The judge picks up the cabin/cave friend brownies and one other, puts the entry card on each one, and takes them to the judgeing location. As he is putting them down, the fan blows the entry cards off the brownies and on to the floor. The judge picks up the cards, but got them mixed up.

He puts a card back on each brownie pan. He eats the "cabin/cave friends" brownie not knowing it's the other contestant's brownie. Why this tastes very good, he thinks. He then eats the other brownie (with the glue in it). It gets harder and harder to chew it. The judge struggles hard to get his mouth open to try to yell at the other contestant that they are out of the contest, but could only get his mouth open wide for a second.

Everyone sees strings of glue brownies in his mouth hanging down from the roof of his mouth like cave "Stalatites". The judge goes to the hospital to get the glue brownie cut out of his mouth. While waiting for the judge to return from the hospital, Cavewomann says that mouth reminds me of the picnic that I and the cop had in the town's cave/caverns.

Cavewomann: At the caverns they had these "Stalatites" that had been specially selected that would play a pure musical note when tapped by a rubber hammer controlled by a person playing an organ. Several of these made up what they called the "Great Stalacpipe Organ". It played a few songs and I've recorded it on my cell phone (Shows everyone). The water drops sounds you hear are real cave water drops hitting close to the microphones that are located by each of the several Stalatites.

Cavewomann turn on the cell phone display. Here's the "Great Stalacpipe Organ" playing "Fur Elise":

“Power to the people”

Once was Top Secret

#7210 Oct 1, 2012
Cavewomann plays another song from the "Great Stalacpipe Organ" while waiting for the judge to return from the hospital. This one is "Greensleeves" she says.

&fe ature=relmfu

Wow says CA, all that wonderful sounds from just cave Stalatites being tapped on with a rubber hammer.
Bus Briver

Conway, AR

#7211 Oct 2, 2012
BD: Yes that is very good music.

....Finally the judge gets back from the hospital......
Ice Cream Truck Driver

Hugoton, KS

#7212 Oct 2, 2012
...The judge first plans to kick out the (wrong) contestant with the glue brownies totally out of the contest.

The judge comes over to the contestant next to the cabin/cave friends. One of the cabin/cave whispers to another, we'll take the win. But then they see the brownie pan, and sees that it is theirs and then know the contest tags must have blown off earlier by the fan and the tags got mixed up.

Both Milee and Indy being very honest people said at the same time, that's our pan, the tags mush have got mixed up. Well the jugde was not happy about the glue thing and told them (both Milee and Indy looked at DEL who ducked down and pretended he was looking at something on the floor). However, the judge said since you came forward about the tag mix-up, you will only get a zero point for this part of the contest, and can stay in the contest.

The next and final part of the contest will be the special main course dinner item, the judge said. Milee and Indy looked at each other and said, we will need our very best dinner item to make up for that zero in the brownie part of the contest, but what could we possiblely made that could get us enough points?

“Live, Love, Laugh”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#7213 Oct 3, 2012
Milee looks at Indy and shouts "I've got it. Lets serve crabs with escargot."
Indy:'Great idea."
Milee goes to the back room and fetches her crabs and snails with thongs from the fish tank. She puts them on plates for the judges. Then starts to run back to the cooking island, but trips over Del who is still blending over looking at the floor. DANGIT DEL, she says.
Del: "Sorry Milee."
Milee: "Thats ok."
The big judge (who went to the hospital) stands up in his black robe and bangs his hammer saying "Hear ye Hear ye, Milee you've been chopped."
Milee: "Why?"
Judge:(Pointing) "Because your escargot have piggybacked a ride on your crabs and are heading for the door."
Milee: "Aw isin't that sweet?"
Indy:(Indy takes Obs skillet and KABOINGS Milee in the head.) "Milee whats wrong with you? You didn't cook them."
Milee" (OUCH, rubing her head) "No I didn't want to hurt them."
Bus Briver

Conway, AR

#7214 Oct 3, 2012
....BD says, that sure was "fresh" food. I'm sure it should have won.

Judge: No! But I could give you a few points for freshness, as I sure would not like you all friendly people to get two zero's in a row.

The judges adds up all the scores.

Race Track Manager

Hugoton, KS

#7215 Oct 3, 2012
...and the cabin/cave friends gets 2nd place.

RTM looks at the winner, oh it a world class cook/chef. She should not have been cooking in this level of a contest, why I feel that since we beat everyone else, we are the best of the "Non-World Class Chefs".

Milee says well we did beat her in a couple of the catigory. Yes said Indy, earlier our bread and salad ranked higher then her's.

RTM: well I think we did pretty darn good for people that don't work as a World class Cook in a 5 star resturant.

Bus Briver

Conway, AR

#7216 Oct 5, 2012
...Great we got second place, we have done good.

Now I can't wait to get home......

“Power to the people”

Once was Top Secret

#7217 Oct 5, 2012
Bus Briver wrote:
...Great we got second place, we have done good.
Now I can't wait to get home......
Yes, it will be nice to be home.

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Location hidden

#7218 Oct 6, 2012
It is nice to be home and since you all won that great prize and we know you can cook now ....ahhhhhhhh now we can all have a great meal everyday. Indy and Milee head for the door as they are shouting out that Del is the one who taught them how to win the food contest.
Bus driver says hey that's right I saw Del instructing all of them how to cook. He can be our head cook and bottle washer from here on out. That should keep him out of trouble. We know he did tell all of you that certain things have to be cooked so CA will oversee what happens in the kitchen so Del doesn't accidentally or purposely poison all of us. We all know Del can't keep his mind on more than one thing at a time but he jumps that mind from one thing to another in seconds and we are afraid he will cook the cat or something.
The next day CA, Bus Driver, Indy , Milee, Sundance, OBS, ICTD, RTM and all the rest decide to rearrange the kitchen so everyone can watch what is going on and make sure Del doesn't kill them. The first dinner was served and was delicious until Del said..........

“Power to the people”

Once was Top Secret

#7219 Oct 7, 2012
Hey where is my pet frog!

“Power to the people”

Once was Top Secret

#7220 Oct 9, 2012
Everyone who is eating some food with green chili's and green peppers in it, starts looking at the diced food as if it might be diced up frog legs. Suddenly DEL's pet frog comes hopping by.

DEL: Oh there's my pet frog.

The next couple of days goes by quickly as everyone takes turns watching DEL in the kitchen, with some watching thru the new cabin's secret tunnels. The gals take turns having dates with the two dateing services guys and the cop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
End of the Word Game (Nov '10) 2 min Vector aka Victor... 10,071
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 4 min Vector aka Victor... 8,103
six letter word game (Jan '15) 7 min Vector aka Victor... 787
Who put the pic of Clint and Jordan on FB 7 min Seroius 1
Rent Prices for Starting a Business 10 min Seroius 8
Jordan Wadle found hanged at 3:41 AM 11 min Rock 3
Channel 8 news 17 min Rock 39

Connersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance