Main Street Market
Shopper

Cambridge, MA

#1 Nov 15, 2012
I heard a lady got robbed in the parking lot tonight! Took her food and purse!
i c u

Franklin, IN

#2 Nov 15, 2012
her purse or her pu$$?
bah hum bug

Fort Wayne, IN

#3 Nov 15, 2012
Lots o' folk needin' holiday cash.
Wow

Connersville, IN

#4 Nov 15, 2012
That didnt happen
Habana

Richmond, IN

#5 Nov 16, 2012
YES, it happened!
Junior

Connersville, IN

#6 Nov 16, 2012
was on scanner grab and run.dope heads will do anything to get a fix .things not looking all over .protect yourself.look around be aware of your surroundings, times are gonna get worse.
Facts

Connersville, IN

#7 Nov 16, 2012
Yes I know the lady this happened to luckily she didn't have any cash on her so all the person got was some change and no they didn't take her groceries.
Bette

Fort Wayne, IN

#8 Nov 18, 2012
Her wallet fell out of her purse and the robber didn't see it but he took her purse. It had her phone and credit card in it.
Bad times

Richmond, IN

#9 Nov 18, 2012
Habana wrote:
YES, it happened!
yes it for sure did and I think the grocery stores should have someone walk out and put you groceries in your car . We are living in a time it's not safe to go to the store ! Do you agree. I would at least feel safer if they would do this .
Facts

Connersville, IN

#10 Nov 19, 2012
Bad times wrote:
<quoted text> yes it for sure did and I think the grocery stores should have someone walk out and put you groceries in your car . We are living in a time it's not safe to go to the store ! Do you agree. I would at least feel safer if they would do this .
It would be nice but think about it. There are way to many customers for the employees to do that for. There is probably a customer every minute so they're not gonna have to do that for everyone. People just need to be more careful.
cvillegirl

Peoria, IL

#11 Nov 19, 2012
Do they have security cameras in the lot? If not they should atleast criminals ould think twice about robbing people and also those people that do drug deals in the lot.
Facts

Connersville, IN

#12 Nov 19, 2012
The security cameras couldn't tell who the guy was. He had his face covered and ran off down the road. All she knew was that he was a young guy like in his 20s but there are no leads. People just need to watch out. It happened around 7 so it wasn't like it was late or anything. It could happen anywhere. People in this town are just getting desperate. They need to have more cops patrolling stores at night such as walmart, mainstreet, and Kroger.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 Word Phrase - Game (Nov '13) 2 min Vector aka Victor... 1,890
Three Word Phrase - Game (May '13) 20 min Princess Hey 2,898
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 23 min Princess Hey 12,970
IGA prices 37 min customer 15
Who has the nicest asses in Cville?? 57 min Bonnie 38
Lisa Lay 1 hr Trash 7
Taking a Poll: How many are sick of ROCK! 1 hr Rock 5

Connersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance