Disgusted at Maggie's
FYI

Zanesville, IN

#181 Mar 12, 2013
Monkey poo wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably cause its a bunch of BS. She brags how she bought it. So she prob just got the permit for convience in taking the monkey into public places. Everyone start bitchingbto board of health and not this one,there worthless. Call Indianapolis. I am first thing in AM.
PLEASE POST THEIR NUMBER SO WE CAN ALL CALL
Concerned

Zanesville, IN

#182 Mar 12, 2013
Faulty wrote:
Yes he brother helped her get the permit. He helps her get everything that she has. Said it was to help her with her depression. But then we hear that she is training it to be a service animal. I think that they are hiding something and someone needs to really look in to this.
Is it legal for her brother to sign the necessary paperwork for a family member to qualify for a service animal? It is definately not ethical. She must not have been able to get a doctor to go along with this. Does his employer Fayette Hospital know about this? Why would a hospital agree with this. Does Randy Know?
FYI

Zanesville, IN

#183 Mar 12, 2013
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it legal for her brother to sign the necessary paperwork for a family member to qualify for a service animal? It is definately not ethical. She must not have been able to get a doctor to go along with this. Does his employer Fayette Hospital know about this? Why would a hospital agree with this. Does Randy Know?
I hope someone at the hospital reads this.
just my luck

Liberty, IN

#184 Mar 12, 2013
ive seen more disgusting people eating in connersville than any monkey could ever be,this woman takes her monkey with her every where in town she has a legal right to have the monkey with her..and dont worry ive been told if the monkey gets out of hand she has no second thoughts about spanking her monkey.
TouchTheMonkey

Thorntown, IN

#185 Mar 12, 2013
I just freaking DIED when I read all of this. SO hilarious. Such an uproar over a damn MONKEY of all things. LMAO!
Customer

Connersville, IN

#187 Mar 13, 2013
I had been told yesterday when eating at Maggies that the Health Inspecter was going to all businesses including already had been to Maggies and Stated that the Monkey is NOT allowed in any establisment. She will be asked to leave and if not the police can be called and arrested for refusing to leave. Since the new ADA laws became affected as of 2011. That all of her employees has been told if she is too return to her restaurant. And he was making is rounds to all restaurnts. But i just don't see why he can't call her or serve her papers instead of gas? So if you see this monkey anywhere when you think it doesn't belong you Do have the right to call the police and get her and her monkey thrown out!!!
people make me sick

United States

#188 Mar 13, 2013
So many people complaining over a monkey ,when most people are far nastier.you didn't hurt her and her monkey,the small businesses have lost.another attack on a dying economy, good going hillbillies.about dax the cheating cop,he's another joke,no credit with that philander.alls well in hillbilly hell.good luck to The wolf and her monkey.
just me

Lafayette, IN

#190 Mar 13, 2013
410 IAC 7-24-436 Prohibiting animals
Sec. 436.(a) Except as specified in this section, live animals may not be allowed in the operational areas of a retail food establishment.(b) Live animals may be allowed if the contamination of food, clean equipment, utensils, linens, and unwrapped single-service and single-use articles cannot result, as in the following situations:(1) Edible fish or decorative fish in aquariums, shellfish or crustacea on ice or under refrigeration, and shellfish and crustacea in display tank systems.(2) Patrol dogs accompanying police or security officers in offices and dining, sales, and storage areas, and sentry dogs running loose in outside fenced areas.(3) In areas that are not used for food preparation and are usually open for customers, such as dining and sales areas, service animals that are controlled by the disabled employee or person, if a health or safety hazard will not result from the presence or activities of the service animal.(4) Pets in the common dining areas of institutional care facilities, such as nursing homes, assisted living facilities, or residential care facilities, at times other than during meals if:(A) effective partitioning and self-closing doors separate the common dining areas from food storage or food preparation areas; (B) condiments, equipment, and utensils are stored in enclosed cabinets or removed from the common dining areas when pets are present; and (C) dining areas, including tables, countertops, and similar surfaces, are effectively cleaned before the next meal service.(5) In areas that are not used for food preparation, storage, sales, display, or dining, in which there are caged animals or animals that are similarly restricted, such as in a:(A) variety store that sells pets; or (B) tourist park that displays animals.(c) Live or dead fish bait may be stored if contamination of:(1) food; (2) clean equipment, utensils, and linens; and (3) unwrapped single-service and single-use articles; cannot result.(d) For purposes of this section, a violation of subsection (a),(b), or (c) is a critical item.
Monkey poo

Franklin, IN

#193 Mar 13, 2013
thoughts wrote:
That monkey probbly has more since than half the people that eats there with all the loud mouths.Hell at least he knows how to keep his mouth shut thats more than you can say for most.
And you must be family or a friend,that can't find a way to justify the dumb shit she pulls,so you just run your lips to watch them move. She taking care of your monkey too.altho the Monkey probably is smarter than you. You run around with her and patsy to her needs to get attention too.
facts

Connersville, IN

#194 Mar 13, 2013
thoughts wrote:
That monkey probbly has more since than half the people that eats there with all the loud mouths.Hell at least he knows how to keep his mouth shut thats more than you can say for most.
Grammer, spelling, sure is not your profession either.(Since, sense, eat, eats, probably, probbly) I am afraid there are too many that speak without thinking. David Wulff also is only a Physcians Assistant, not a Doctor to those stating he is a Doctor. This monkey has been in many food establishments. It is too bad Maggies took the hit. People need to learn their facts before spouting off on Topix.
Just a simple question

Salem, IN

#195 Mar 13, 2013
The only thing I have to say about this is the person who has the monkey should show more respect towards the eating establishment. She put the owner and her business at risk bringing the monkey into the establishment and that was wrong of them. No problem with having a pet monkey no matter what they have it for but use some common sense and think about the person who owns the business and what could happen if the state board of health was to walk in...stop Thinking of just yourself!!
Pot meet Kettle

Hialeah, FL

#196 Mar 13, 2013
facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Grammer, spelling, sure is not your profession either.(Since, sense, eat, eats, probably, probbly) I am afraid there are too many that speak without thinking. David Wulff also is only a Physcians Assistant, not a Doctor to those stating he is a Doctor. This monkey has been in many food establishments. It is too bad Maggies took the hit. People need to learn their facts before spouting off on Topix.
It's grammar, bonehead, not grammer. Check yourself!
READ dumbass

Connersville, IN

#197 Mar 13, 2013
That is not true for service anmails.
just me wrote:
410 IAC 7-24-436 Prohibiting animals
Sec. 436.(a) Except as specified in this section, live animals may not be allowed in the operational areas of a retail food establishment.(b) Live animals may be allowed if the contamination of food, clean equipment, utensils, linens, and unwrapped single-service and single-use articles cannot result, as in the following situations:(1) Edible fish or decorative fish in aquariums, shellfish or crustacea on ice or under refrigeration, and shellfish and crustacea in display tank systems.(2) Patrol dogs accompanying police or security officers in offices and dining, sales, and storage areas, and sentry dogs running loose in outside fenced areas.(3) In areas that are not used for food preparation and are usually open for customers, such as dining and sales areas, service animals that are controlled by the disabled employee or person, if a health or safety hazard will not result from the presence or activities of the service animal.(4) Pets in the common dining areas of institutional care facilities, such as nursing homes, assisted living facilities, or residential care facilities, at times other than during meals if:(A) effective partitioning and self-closing doors separate the common dining areas from food storage or food preparation areas; (B) condiments, equipment, and utensils are stored in enclosed cabinets or removed from the common dining areas when pets are present; and (C) dining areas, including tables, countertops, and similar surfaces, are effectively cleaned before the next meal service.(5) In areas that are not used for food preparation, storage, sales, display, or dining, in which there are caged animals or animals that are similarly restricted, such as in a:(A) variety store that sells pets; or (B) tourist park that displays animals.(c) Live or dead fish bait may be stored if contamination of:(1) food; (2) clean equipment, utensils, and linens; and (3) unwrapped single-service and single-use articles; cannot result.(d) For purposes of this section, a violation of subsection (a),(b), or (c) is a critical item.
fyi

Mount Prospect, IL

#198 Mar 13, 2013
Bla bla bla boo hoo someone brought a monkey to Maggie's lets cry connersvlle
DDC

United States

#199 Mar 13, 2013
Egging it on.

Does Spencer's have banana flavored mace?
My opinion

Peoria, IL

#200 Mar 13, 2013
facts wrote:
<quoted text>
I was at the clinic one time and David Wulff was in there working with this big white cockatiel on his shoulder. I thought that was nasty. Whole damn family must be unsanitary and crazy.
Just Jackie

Dayton, OH

#202 Mar 13, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>This has nothing to do with put downs or how smart they are! the monkey doesn't not belong where people are eating! I don't care who she is! No one like it! She can eatr with it doesn't mean we want too! Agree animals need to be outside! You know they're nasty, she must get off on watching it!!!!! KEEP IT OUT OF OUR EATING areas or it will be reported AGAIN, up to you!!
I agree. A monkey doesn't NOT belong where people are eating. Your spell check is working. Your syntax is not.
Don't go to Maggie's. I won't miss you. I guess I'm the only one in the world that sees a monkey and goes "Holy shit! A monkey!" Your life has to be pretty gosh darn great if the sight of a monkey throws it THIS off-kilter.
clueless

Elkhart, IN

#204 Mar 13, 2013
We need to make a list of all the public places she was allowed to have the monkey and refuse to do business there. I know someone said she had it at the mexican restaurant and now maggies. This is nasty.
Curious George

Wakarusa, IN

#205 Mar 13, 2013
I'm carry diseases. Everyone enjoy your meal.
yesur

Zanesville, IN

#206 Mar 14, 2013
clueless wrote:
We need to make a list of all the public places she was allowed to have the monkey and refuse to do business there. I know someone said she had it at the mexican restaurant and now maggies. This is nasty.
You must really have a boring life to do BS like that. LMFAO......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Harold has one as mayor 2 hr Josh Acne Man S 3
**Double Letter Word** game (Jun '11) 2 hr Alyssa76 5,000
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 2 hr Alyssa76 12,804
4 Word Phrase - Game (Nov '13) 4 hr Fairydust 1,766
End of the Word Game (Nov '10) 4 hr Fairydust 9,775
Three Word Phrase - Game (May '13) 4 hr Fairydust 2,773
Four Vowel Word Game (Jul '13) 4 hr Fairydust 3,238
911 Director Fired 13 hr bye 37
Body found in ditch on bunker hill Tue the Feds 3

Connersville Jobs