jesse

Connersville, IN

#1 Nov 12, 2012
This is to the people that have 2 black Labs and live on Westwood or Country Club Roads if you can't take your Dogs out then don't turn them out to go to the other yards on Westwood to do their Poopin the other People that live on Westwood take care of their Dogs you should too!!!!!
Westwood

Lafayette, IN

#2 Nov 12, 2012
Poop is biodegradable and good for your yards. Lucky I don't charge by the pound.
nwf

Charlotte, NC

#3 Nov 12, 2012
its poop
facts

Connersville, IN

#4 Nov 13, 2012
If you do not have a dog you sure do not want to step in poop or have to clean it up if you do. Responsible dog owners clean up after their own dogs and know it is not others worry. It does not disappear that fast, I know I own dogs.
Jesse

Lafayette, IN

#5 Nov 13, 2012
facts wrote:
If you do not have a dog you sure do not want to step in poop or have to clean it up if you do. Responsible dog owners clean up after their own dogs and know it is not others worry. It does not disappear that fast, I know I own dogs.
Just watch were you walk and it should be Ok.
True Justice

Seymour, IN

#6 Nov 13, 2012
jesse wrote:
This is to the people that have 2 black Labs and live on Westwood or Country Club Roads if you can't take your Dogs out then don't turn them out to go to the other yards on Westwood to do their Poopin the other People that live on Westwood take care of their Dogs you should too!!!!!
My yard if they come in off the leash,Boom they are gone.Its a threat to me and my family.
Jesse

Lafayette, IN

#7 Nov 13, 2012
True Justice wrote:
<quoted text>My yard if they come in off the leash,Boom they are gone.Its a threat to me and my family.
Lmao. We are talking about beagles Barney Fife.
jesse

Connersville, IN

#8 Nov 14, 2012
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao. We are talking about beagles Barney Fife.
Who said anything about Beagles, it's Black Labs.
yeah

Connersville, IN

#9 Nov 14, 2012
So go talk to the people yourself instead of hoping they read this site. They may not even know it's annoying. Be nice but firm about it and most people will do the right thing.
Ah Ha

Fort Wayne, IN

#10 Nov 14, 2012
Shoot the sumbytches! Just shoot 'em.(The owners, that is.)
TINK

Lombard, IL

#11 Nov 14, 2012
HA..They called thie Sh*t, POOP
Jesse

Lafayette, IN

#12 Nov 14, 2012
jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said anything about Beagles, it's Black Labs.
t

It's turned out to be two cute little Beagles named Oscar and Felix. It think it was a complete misunderstanding.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heather Willey (Oct '15) 2 hr Shame on you Heather 4
Smelly Scent Ministries 4 hr No Narcan For You 1
Hillary & Trump 2016 4 hr thanks 48
Barton Barker Pesident of Fayette County Commis... (Jan '13) 5 hr wow 48
Cops could and should earn their pay 5 hr papa po po poopoo 2
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 5 hr _Zoey_ 7,293
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 5 hr _Zoey_ 11,934
Warning fema. has just purchised the old walmar... 6 hr Mohammed pedophile 33

Connersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Connersville Mortgages