Columbus, IN

#8 Dec 8, 2010
First car says to the second car "I'm tired"
2nd car: "Well at least your not passing gas like car number three."
3rd car: "Shut your engine."
Mister Friendly

Ashburn, VA

#9 Dec 8, 2010
Wow, not only has Carbon scammed the town, now they've even gone and stolen the tires off our squad cars.
ReadyTo Go

Chicago, IL

#10 Dec 8, 2010
I'm really excited that they are getting close to being ready to set-up shop here. The impact on our economy will be awesome, especially when supporting industrys locate here. Connersville is going to be better than ever.

Since: Sep 08

Indiana

#11 Dec 8, 2010
Attach the wheels and watch the false hope we were fed drive off.
insideinfo

Monee, IL

#12 Dec 8, 2010
They got the loan...just in the process of structuring (sp?) it.
Elle

Chicago, IL

#13 Dec 8, 2010
I went over by Old Salem Mall in Dayton and even the Walmart was boarded up..
Walmart would not be building here if there wasn't more Enterprize coming our way..
The new Cinergy Metro is a blessing to our town.. Ten years ago when they applied for their Grant,they named Connersville as one of the rural towns and also New Castle..Don't quote this maybe $160 Million in grant money..This will bring big business into our town..along with our airport..and rail transportation..We need to focus on making our town more appealing and getting rid of some city employee's that aren't doing the job their paid to do!
lady -b

United States

#14 Dec 8, 2010
it said in the paper probably a year ago that they were only going to hire people with college degrees. i guess they think people without that degree is to stupid to learn. anyone can learn anything,and most of the time the people who arent all that they want turns out to be the best workers they have, seen it happen over and over.
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#15 Dec 8, 2010
insideinfo wrote:
Nope, you are lying.
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#16 Dec 8, 2010
IF, Carbon SCAMmotors, had gotten it's loan, you would have seen it all over the newspapers, seen it on the TV stations. The money for that loan process was given out months ago, and SCAMmotors got NONE. The government also said, NO more money available for startup car companies.

There will be NO Carbon Motors people, get over it, and get used to it.
Run Like Hell

Dubois, IN

#17 Dec 8, 2010
Elle wrote:
Walmart would not be building here if there wasn't more Enterprize coming our way..
The new Cinergy Metro is a blessing to our town.. Ten years ago when they applied for their Grant,they named Connersville as one of the rural towns and also New Castle..Don't quote this maybe $160 Million in grant money..This will bring big business into our town..along with our airport..and rail transportation..We need to focus on making our town more appealing and getting rid of some city employee's that aren't doing the job their paid to do!
Maybe its going to be one of the new welfare/foodstamp card/wick voucher/shoplift til you drop WALMARTS thats becoming so popular
The taxpayer hammer

United States

#18 Dec 8, 2010
Nope- you are wrong. There IS a carbon motors. It IS in connersville. They DID hire (1) local person. They ARE in business. We bought them a facility, are paying millions of your tax dollars to fix it up and what you see it what you get.

“"Perception IS reality"”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#19 Dec 8, 2010
insideinfo wrote:
I hope! I hope!

Could it be that we are NOT hearing that it was turned down because it is in process? Somewhere in the paper flow?

“"Perception IS reality"”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#20 Dec 8, 2010
Elle wrote:
That's great to know! Hope we find the burg moving forward without all of our eggs in one basket.
Panther

Rushville, IN

#21 Dec 8, 2010
LOL whata great pic!!!! im speechless!!!
Brass

Wheeling, IL

#22 Dec 8, 2010
See what I think happened was the person who stole the tires off the NON functional CARBON MOTORS COP CARS sold them for scrap to pay for the overcharged lawn mowing fees Urban seems to have!! Or maybe he needs plastic surgery to get hin chinneck seperated to have a chin and a neck!!! I love Connersville....thats why im 200 miles away!!!
half door at the top

Waukesha, WI

#23 Dec 8, 2010
Carbon is a total scam. Let's call them Phantom Motors.

And to those of you that are sucking up to them, and before you start runnin ur mouth, you MUST call it Phantom Motors, CUZ I AINT SEEIN NONE OF THEM AROUND!

Scam alert!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do people take Pastor Lovett Seriously 13 min HighHo 12
Car into John Conner statue 47 min Nobodys chasing m... 8
In need of help with adoption 56 min Reality Check 17
Connersville's Best Recovery Success Stories 57 min Lauren Reeves 7
Trump 1 hr Legendfist 55
Men in Cville 1 hr Angela 1
Just say where Denise Pflum is 1 hr Dead in the head 1
Biggest pos in town...GO!! 2 hr Over it 22

Connersville Jobs

More from around the web