Kouts, IN

#2 Jun 8, 2018
sometimes he hides at the transfer station
Citizen

Elkhart, IN

#3 Jun 8, 2018
solutions dot comm wrote:
sometimes he hides at the transfer station
It's probably Edwards. He about caused a wreck a couple weeks ago past bridgfords cheese shop. Made a u turn for no reason in front of 4 cars that all about rear-ended each other
Sally

Hobart, IN

#4 Jun 9, 2018
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>

It's probably Edwards. He about caused a wreck a couple weeks ago past bridgfords cheese shop. Made a u turn for no reason in front of 4 cars that all about rear-ended each other
It sounds like they were following each other too closely if they almost wrecked.
Not exactly

Hobart, IN

#5 Jun 9, 2018
Sally wrote:
<quoted text>

It sounds like they were following each other too closely if they almost wrecked.
If they had wrecked they might have been following to closely. They didn't so they weren't.
The real issue is cops ignoring traffic laws. If you or I did an illegal u turn and a cop saw it we would be ticketed, and rightfully so. It's illegal because it could cause an accident. Just because a cop does it doesn't make it any less dangerous.
HARRRRRR

Lafayette, IN

#6 Jun 9, 2018
we need more cops like Jeff Counceller
Curious Gun Owner

United States

#7 Jun 9, 2018
Not exactly wrote:
<quoted text>

If they had wrecked they might have been following to closely. They didn't so they weren't.
The real issue is cops ignoring traffic laws. If you or I did an illegal u turn and a cop saw it we would be ticketed, and rightfully so. It's illegal because it could cause an accident. Just because a cop does it doesn't make it any less dangerous.
Give a person a badge and they feel emboldened and think they are above the law
truth

Lafayette, IN

#8 Jun 9, 2018
Curious Gun Owner wrote:
<quoted text>

Give a person a badge and they feel emboldened and think they are above the law
name one connersville cop that has been arrested for a crime
truth

Lafayette, IN

#9 Jun 9, 2018
missing 1/4 pound of heroin
numerous drunk driving offences
theft
theft
theft
murder
dereliction of duty
et cetera
et cetera
and not one arrest
Curious Gun Owner

United States

#10 Jun 9, 2018
truth wrote:
<quoted text>

name one connersville cop that has been arrested for a crime
None that's the point cops and their families always get away with stuff that anyone not wearing a badge would be thrown in jail for
Buzz

United States

#11 Jun 9, 2018
We need to do away with all this lawlessness within our system of law and pass a bill to outlaw the law being lawless. If they think they're above the law then we should think we're below the law and do as we want.

Oh wait.......we already do that.
Hardy Harrr Harrr

Connersville, IN

#12 Jun 9, 2018
HARRRRRR wrote:
we need more cops like Jeff Counceller
If you mean dead, then you are correct.
Signed,
Hardy Harrr Harrr
Horace Mann

Brookville, IN

#13 Jun 9, 2018
Not exactly wrote:
<quoted text>

And you don't know it was "for no reason" either Mr. Know-It-All.
Citizen

Elkhart, IN

#14 Jun 9, 2018
Sally wrote:
<quoted text>

No he made a u turn right in front of us without warning when he could of just turned on a side road and then went 20 mph.
Not exactly

Hobart, IN

#15 Jun 9, 2018
Horace Mann wrote:
<quoted text>

And you don't know it was "for no reason" either Mr. Know-It-All.
Reason or not, THERE IS NO EXCUSE in a police officer doing something that would endanger or even kill an innocent bystander. In the case of a State Cop such a maneuver is as likely to be to tag someone for eleven over or a burned out headlight as it is for something really serious.
Next time you see a fire truck or an ambulance with the lights and sirens on pay attention to the speed they are doing. It will be at or very near the posted speed limit. Cops on the other hand have no problems with doing twice or more the posted speed as SOP.
Auntie Mame

Economy, IN

#16 Jun 9, 2018
Curious Gun Owner wrote:
<quoted text>

None that's the point cops and their families always get away with stuff that anyone not wearing a badge would be thrown in jail for
You know, if you're doing the right thing and being a responsibile citizen, you don't have to worry about what others do.
Auntie Mame

Economy, IN

#17 Jun 9, 2018
Not exactly wrote:
<quoted text>
Reason or not, THERE IS NO EXCUSE in a police officer doing something that would endanger or even kill an innocent bystander. In the case of a State Cop such a maneuver is as likely to be to tag someone for eleven over or a burned out headlight as it is for something really serious.
Next time you see a fire truck or an ambulance with the lights and sirens on pay attention to the speed they are doing. It will be at or very near the posted speed limit. Cops on the other hand have no problems with doing twice or more the posted speed as SOP.
Curious, how many cops, as you call them, have injured or caused serious injury to a bystander? Off the top of my head, I can't think of one.
Not exactly

Hobart, IN

#18 Jun 9, 2018
Auntie Mame wrote:
<quoted text>

Curious, how many cops, as you call them, have injured or caused serious injury to a bystander? Off the top of my head, I can't think of one.
After less than thirty seconds of looking
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com...
Let me ask you a question. If you lived on Ohio Ave. and saw someone driving so fast that they went airborne at an intersection would it bother you? Would it bother you less if they were laying on the horn all the way to let people know they were coming? Would the chance of a child being killed be any less if it was a police car with a siren? I ask because I saw one of our local cops do just that several years ago. And whatever it was that made the idiot think it was justified wasn't important enough to make the papers.
I will say it once again. Traffic laws and speed limits exist for good reasons. And being a cop doesn't make those reasons go away.
Not exactly

Hobart, IN

#19 Jun 9, 2018
Not exactly wrote:
<quoted text>

After less than thirty seconds of looking
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com...
Let me ask you a question. If you lived on Ohio Ave. and saw someone driving so fast that they went airborne at an intersection would it bother you? Would it bother you less if they were laying on the horn all the way to let people know they were coming? Would the chance of a child being killed be any less if it was a police car with a siren? I ask because I saw one of our local cops do just that several years ago. And whatever it was that made the idiot think it was justified wasn't important enough to make the papers.
I will say it once again. Traffic laws and speed limits exist for good reasons. And being a cop doesn't make those reasons go away.
That just reminded me that a local man lost his life not that many years ago in a chase caused crash at Park and 30th street. Don't remember what the guy being chased had done but I am sure it wasn't worth an innocent man's life.
truth

Lafayette, IN

#20 Jun 9, 2018
Not exactly wrote:
<quoted text>
Urban tried to update the CPDs SOPs but Council said $5000 was too much and there was no money.
Now that Harold is mayor there seems to be wheelbarrows full of money, for raises and so there must be $5000 laying around to get it updated ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
End of the Word Game (Nov '10) 3 min Vector aka Victor... 11,457
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 4 min Vector aka Victor... 14,865
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 5 min Vector aka Victor... 8,928
six letter word game (Jan '15) 6 min Vector aka Victor... 1,526
Emergancy room!! 7 min Citizen 10
**Double Letter Word** game (Jun '11) 8 min Vector aka Victor... 5,552
Fayette Regional 9 min AJ Blevins 531
Connersville fireman arrested 12 min AJ Blevins 12
Brittney Griffin 19 min Mad Brownie 47

Connersville Jobs