Connersville man accused of child mol...

Connersville man accused of child molestation in Richmond

There are 13 comments on the Palladium-Item story from Jan 16, 2014, titled Connersville man accused of child molestation in Richmond. In it, Palladium-Item reports that:

A Connersville man formally was charged this week in Wayne County on two counts of child molesting.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Palladium-Item.

creep

Connersville, IN

#1 Jan 17, 2014
What a creep. Deserves the death penalty. Wasn't he living on the top of 3rd street ?? Somewhere around in there. Wonder if his girlfriend knows he's been arrested.
responsibility falls on

Chicago, IL

#2 Jan 17, 2014
Here's a serious question to ponder: WHERE WAS THE MOTHER, FATHER, GUARDIAN, of this child? Who in their right means leaves a 4 year old girl alone with a man? He was using drugs and alcohol. Who leaves an innocent child alone with someone like that? The parents are just as responsible!

For this monster to state the child initiated contact is sick. She's a victim of adults who failed to protect her.

Wake up people. Don't leave your babies alone with people you barely know, or with people who use drugs and alcohol. They are YOUR kids and YOUR responsibility!

I hope this young woman gets the help she needs, has someone strong to turn to that can give her counseling.
Anonymous

Elmhurst, IL

#3 Jan 17, 2014
My mother is dating a convicted child molestor and she brings my brother's grandkids over to see him. What can I do?
sixth sense

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Jan 17, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
My mother is dating a convicted child molestor and she brings my brother's grandkids over to see him. What can I do?
U call the cops!
Anonymous

Elmhurst, IL

#5 Jan 17, 2014
sixth sense wrote:
<quoted text>
U call the cops!
What can the cops do about it?
Anonymous

Elmhurst, IL

#6 Jan 17, 2014
sixth sense wrote:
<quoted text>
U call the cops!
If she doesn't care, why would the cops care?
Carrie

Middlebury, IN

#7 Jan 17, 2014
You have got to be the dumbest person alive! Do you realize CONVICTED child molesters can't even live near a school. Is he a registered sex offender? If he is a registered sex offender he can not have contact with children. Are you completely stupid? You call the cops and they will first of all arrest his stupid a$$. 2nd probably give your mom a very strict orders not to have those kids around him and probably inform your brother and if your brother knows - they will have a serious talk with him as well. If you don't protect those kids you are just as guilty if he does something to them. GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE SAND and protect them. If your mom can't be an adult step up and be THE ADULT!
sixth street is trash

Middlebury, IN

#8 Jan 17, 2014
BIG SURPRISE that this article from the palladium item says this molester has an address from 6th street here in Connersville. Another post on Cville Topix speaks about drug busts and the lack of care the cops have in around drug ville - including 6th street. Trash Trash Trash
responsibilty falls on

Chicago, IL

#9 Jan 17, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
You don't really have to ask, do you?

CALL THE COPS. You have the opportunity right now to protect these kids. Tell your brother that she's bring his kids around a child molester. He needs to tell her she can't see the kids as long as she's with this sick-o. Your mother needs her head examined! Why is she even with such a man?

The stupidity is astounding and the kids pay the price.
responsibilty falls on

Chicago, IL

#10 Jan 17, 2014
*bringing his kids

Since: Sep 12

Richmond, Indiana

#11 Jan 18, 2014
Welcome to Speak out Richmond, Indiana. We need people to participate and post in here on any suggestion to help Richmond Indiana to grow and get jobs and more or any suggestion for economic growth in Richmond and better pay here. We need all the help we can in this room and more. Any suggestion to make this room better place please post and get involved

https://www.facebook.com/groups/6554139144778...
Anonymous

Richmond, IN

#12 Jan 18, 2014
My brother DOES know that she brings his grandkids there. And he doesn't care either. And HIS kid (the parent of the little kids) also knows that she brings them there, and they are not concerned either. I have told them it was wrong, but they don't want to listen to me. It makes me sick to my stomach. They all tell me that I need to forgive him because he says he is a Christian.
Anonymous

Richmond, IN

#13 Jan 18, 2014
Also, although he was convicted and sentenced, he is not on the child molestor registry. He was sentenced in 1995 and supposedly there was a law that was passed (or the laws at that time) say that he is not required to register after 10 years of his conviction/sentence.?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald Trump 17 min Al Bion 115
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 33 min Fairydust 7,605
Donald J Trump Presidency 33 min Al Bion 1,888
Four Vowel Word Game (Jul '13) 35 min Fairydust 3,012
Three Word Phrase - Game (May '13) 37 min Fairydust 2,400
4 Word Phrase - Game (Nov '13) 38 min Fairydust 1,404
How many more fatherless kids will Alexis Wiley... 1 hr Taylor 172

Connersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance