motorcycle are so loud on east 9th. s...

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#62 Oct 3, 2012
Write your Congressman and tell him or her you want them to sponsor legislation to ban aftermarket exhaust systems..
Biker Boy

Goshen, IN

#63 Oct 3, 2012
What a beautiful afternoon this has turned to be, time to get out and crank up " The rolling thunder "

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#64 Oct 3, 2012
I don't mind loud motorcycles, it's just the ugly fat chicks on the back flappin' in the wind an' the mile long trail of oil they (Harleys) leave behind.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeesh!!
sweetnshy

Mokena, IL

#65 Oct 3, 2012
Wow its been two years I can't believe this popped up again lol. I won't lie my grandfather is an awful person he rides the loud bikes on east 9th street. Its pretty sad none of his kids have anything to do with him he has made all of them hate him. he will die alone unless one of.them needs.a hand out. he will sue u if u touch his bikes and he will win he has lunch with the judges before he takes some1 to court and he always wins this town is extremely corrupt.
old timer

Goshen, IN

#66 Oct 4, 2012
Connersvillian wrote:
I don't mind loud motorcycles, it's just the ugly fat chicks on the back flappin' in the wind an' the mile long trail of oil they (Harleys) leave behind.
Sheeeeeeeeeeeesh!!
WTF villian I see hotties or folks in their golden years enjoying todays bikes and I have never witnessed any of todays bikes ( at least the ones I ride with ) have any oil leak problems. Your sounding like you are straight out of 1969 or something. Geeeeeeeeezzzzz!!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#67 Oct 5, 2012
wamba wrote:
i ride a harley, it's not quiet, don't give a sh!t what your thinkin when i ride by...
you might when my Congressman pushes legislation to quiet your bike or make u pay a heavy fine
never happen

Goshen, IN

#68 Oct 5, 2012
resident11 wrote:
<quoted text> you might when my Congressman pushes legislation to quiet your bike or make u pay a heavy fine
It will never happen resident you are totally out there.
basket

Connersville, IN

#69 Mar 29, 2013
Motorcycles are loud all over town.. We never had this problem when the State Police where in town.. They would enforce the noise ordinance.. But our City Police won't.. All they like to do is eat...One good thing, these riders will loose their hearing for sure..I get their license number and report them to the State Police..They are using State roads so the State police will be watching for them..they are idiots.. they do not care about anyone else but themselves. throw some nails out in the street..
policeman

Connersville, IN

#70 Mar 29, 2013
wamba wrote:
i ride a harley, it's not quiet, don't give a sh!t what your thinkin when i ride by...
Wamba is a complete idiot
basket case

Hobart, IN

#71 Mar 29, 2013
basket wrote:
Motorcycles are loud all over town.. We never had this problem when the State Police where in town.. They would enforce the noise ordinance.. But our City Police won't.. All they like to do is eat...One good thing, these riders will loose their hearing for sure..I get their license number and report them to the State Police..They are using State roads so the State police will be watching for them..they are idiots.. they do not care about anyone else but themselves. throw some nails out in the street..
Its legal stupid ass, they sound like that in every town in every state in this country, I know I have ridden everywhere. We wont lose our hearing doc so save it. You shouldnt have to report license numbers to the state police, If they are close enough to read the plate number surely they can hear the bike Goober. There are also plenty of city, county and state police that ride loud bikes ( their personal bikes ) as for throwing nails in the street it wont stop bikers but it is a crime called criminal mischief and could get some one hurt. If you are going to cry about something, cry about the fact that you are the idiot!!
village person

AOL

#72 Mar 29, 2013
wamba wrote:
"it's fun to stay at the ymca!" is what i'm thinking
loud dyna

Connersville, IN

#73 Apr 3, 2013
Connersvillian wrote:
Sheeeeeeeeeeeesh!!
it takes money to purchase a nice harley,thus all you haters and wanna be's keep running your mouths and dreaming on while us true harley guys enjoy our bikes. peace
CarbLover

Francesville, IN

#74 Apr 3, 2013
Todays Harleys suck . They need to bring back the knucklehead . Get rid of the danged fuel injection system and give us carbs . I can shine a new Harley but I can't work on it . hand
MisterDerp

Francesville, IN

#75 Apr 3, 2013
concrened wrote:
i think loud pipes shoulb be out lawed on harleys.find out where some one who owns a harley lives then wait till about three in the morning and burn tires in front of thier house and wake them up.they sure dont like it.
Let the Hondas have the Loud pipes ? Sheriff has a Harley . Hows about you do a burnout in front of HIS house at 3AM ? If you aren't willing to do it yourself ? STHU.
neigbor

Connersville, IN

#76 Apr 19, 2017
They are loud everywhere. my neighbor wakes me up every morning reving this super loud muder cycle.. I am tired of it.. I am flattening his tires.. I complained to the police.. all i get is we don't have a sound meterj. yet they come up with money to buy 4 new police cars.. morons running this city..thats why we have to solve problems ourselves.. thats my intentions on neighbors murder cycle
state boy

Connersville, IN

#77 Apr 19, 2017
basket case wrote:
<quoted text> Its legal stupid ass, they sound like that in every town in every state in this country, I know I have ridden everywhere. We wont lose our hearing doc so save it. You shouldnt have to report license numbers to the state police, If they are close enough to read the plate number surely they can hear the bike Goober. There are also plenty of city, county and state police that ride loud bikes ( their personal bikes ) as for throwing nails in the street it wont stop bikers but it is a crime called criminal mischief and could get some one hurt. If you are going to cry about something, cry about the fact that you are the idiot!!
its not legal you moron.. The law is just not enforced.. take a sledge hammer to their bike and i bet the noise stops
crosspointmemebe r

Chicago, IL

#78 Apr 21, 2017
You better not be talking about our bikes
harley

Chicago, IL

#79 Apr 21, 2017
Be jealous of my bike
pastor

Chicago, IL

#80 Apr 21, 2017
Stop by our church and you will hear all kinds of noise
Joe

Chicago, IL

#81 Apr 21, 2017
What kinda bike you got

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We Stand With Starbucks 7 min Laughing at you 4
Child support 9 min Urnutso 4
Dealing with a Harrison 36 min Carlos 4
Roberts Park Beerfest 1 hr Bob 13
The REAL Donald Trump 4 hr wetnoodles47 112
Jordan Sentancing delayed 4 hr Mister Lady Justice 2
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 5 hr Princess Hey 14,142

Connersville Jobs

Personal Finance

Connersville Mortgages