Carbon Motors Loan Approved

Posted in the Connersville Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
True

Connersville, IN

#1 Dec 10, 2010
the loan was approved....will be announced very shortly!
as the economic development crew!
riiiiight

Chicago, IL

#2 Dec 10, 2010
heard that before. don't hold your breath.

“"Perception IS reality"”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#4 Dec 10, 2010
I sure hope you are telling us the truth.
True

Connersville, IN

#5 Dec 10, 2010
this is 100 percent true! The announcement will come very soon! not a joke, this is exactly what this town needed and its finally coming true! just wait till you see all the stuff that is coming along with it! more businesses means more jobs! just hang in there good peeps of cville!
takepride

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Dec 10, 2010
hey check the web site , and called the news outlets, and guess what its a lie, if you going to post something make it the truth , thank you
True

Ashburn, VA

#7 Dec 10, 2010
LMAO! I lied!
nope

United States

#8 Dec 10, 2010
SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT
True

Connersville, IN

#9 Dec 10, 2010
yes its true, you will see in the coming weeks...its hush hush at the moment and when they do announce its going to be big..trust me...it doesnt matter if you believe or not because it is true..i was told by someone on the economic development crew and if i release his or her name they could get canned...be expecting the news soon.
huh

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Dec 10, 2010
why would such a majot announcement be kept hush hush? GIVE ME A BREAK! carbon could stop alot of negative thoughts by making the announcement now!!! in other words---its all a lie
True

Connersville, IN

#12 Dec 10, 2010
because alot of politicians want to take the credit..you know who...but yes the loan has went through and their will be an announcement soon. This is being organized and a big deal will be made of it which it should be...its not a lie. everyone can take a breather now...connersville is back!

“"Perception IS reality"”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#13 Dec 10, 2010
You know, I'm gonna cry if you are pulling our chains. I know far too many living on next to nothing (WITHOUT ASSISTANCE for those who would jump on that)just to stay afloat or a step ahead of disaster. Please.
True

Connersville, IN

#14 Dec 10, 2010
i am facing the reality that i may not be able to buy my kid christmas...i am hurting just like everyone else..i am not pulling your chain...
Samuel Clemens

Minneapolis, MN

#15 Dec 10, 2010
True wrote:
i am facing the reality that i may not be able to buy my kid christmas...i am hurting just like everyone else..i am not pulling your chain...
I wonder who is pulling your's. Mark Twain said " A lie can make it halfway around the world before the truth can get it's shoes on."
snort151

Cape Coral, FL

#16 Dec 10, 2010
True wrote:
the loan was approved....will be announced very shortly!
as the economic development crew!
Get a life Connertuckians! Don't you know Carbon Motors ain't
never going to be there. It's all a dream. Why would any company
want to come there with the labor history Connertucky has. You
people ran every other manufacturer that was there out of town
with your strikes and slow downs and unreasonable demands. Look
what its got your. Besides, there aren't enough people in Connertucky that can read and rite to run that plant!! Have a good night brothers and sisters!
True

Connersville, IN

#17 Dec 10, 2010
look everyone someone who lives in florida who has nothing better to do then bash cville...if its such a bad place get it out of your mind...you probably went to florida to get away from drugs or you ran there...get a life...Carbon Motors will happen..lol i seriously cant wait to hear everyones reaction then...then everyone will say, "they will never last!"...sad sad people.
LMAO

Springfield, PA

#18 Dec 10, 2010
IF, they would ACCIDENTALLY get some money, it won't work, or last, common sense tells you that.
Anonymous367

Avon, IN

#19 Dec 10, 2010
God bless.
YAHOO

Granger, IN

#20 Dec 10, 2010
True wrote:
look everyone someone who lives in florida who has nothing better to do then bash cville...if its such a bad place get it out of your mind...you probably went to florida to get away from drugs or you ran there...get a life...Carbon Motors will happen..lol i seriously cant wait to hear everyones reaction then...then everyone will say, "they will never last!"...sad sad people.
Yea who will work on the cars and if city buys one you have to give them back when they wear out is it a red carpet lease?
Student

Washington, IL

#21 Dec 10, 2010
snort151 wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a life Connertuckians! Don't you know Carbon Motors ain't
never going to be there. It's all a dream. Why would any company
want to come there with the labor history Connertucky has. You
people ran every other manufacturer that was there out of town
with your strikes and slow downs and unreasonable demands. Look
what its got your. Besides, there aren't enough people in Connertucky that can read and rite to run that plant!! Have a good night brothers and sisters!
Let's see...??? You can't spell. You are oblivious to punctuation marks. You don't live here. You have the nerve to get on the computer and act like you know it all. You want to criticize the people of this town. You are totally clueless to the number of us "Connertuckians" that ARE smart enough to run this plant and that are continuing our education to make SURE that it gets done properly. Maybe you are the stupid, jealous soul that could not get a job at all around here and had to run off to Florida...HMMM...just a thought! How's that going for you???
takepride

Philadelphia, PA

#22 Dec 11, 2010
its a lie, just me , i know this for a fact, i know people and i can tell you its a lie they are only on step 2 of the 4 step process for the loan , stop lieing and just wait like we all are

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 3 min Rock 8,009
4 Word Phrase - Game (Nov '13) 4 min Rock 1,886
Trump grabbing PUxxY caught on Video !!! 5 min Ignorant Trumpflakes 4
Three Word Phrase - Game (May '13) 6 min Rock 2,896
**Double Letter Word** game (Jun '11) 7 min Rock 5,067
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 10 min Rock 12,968
John McCain had Joe the Plumber 13 min Ignorant Trumpflakes 2
Who has the nicest asses in Cville?? 1 hr Facts straight 32

Connersville Jobs

More from around the web