Next Last
shes nasty

United States

#1 Jul 26, 2011
Whos she preg by now?shes so nasty wonder how many std she have
terri

Woodridge, IL

#2 Jul 28, 2011
i dont think its any of your business. and why you worried about it or are you worried its yours. so why dont you leave her alone. shes an awesome girl
buddy

United States

#3 Jul 28, 2011
terri wrote:
i dont think its any of your business. and why you worried about it or are you worried its yours. so why dont you leave her alone. shes an awesome girl
ha i wouldnt touch that with Sumbody else dick! she trashy and messes around with anybody thats why her bf better get a paternity test done
terri

Quincy, IL

#4 Jul 29, 2011
buddy wrote:
<quoted text> ha i wouldnt touch that with Sumbody else dick! she trashy and messes around with anybody thats why her bf better get a paternity test done
the way i see it is your just jelous you probably already had her or she wouldnt givent you a chance in hell. you guys are just imature trash talkers grow up and get a life. and leave her alone
buddy

United States

#5 Jul 29, 2011
terri wrote:
<quoted text>the way i see it is your just jelous you probably already had her or she wouldnt givent you a chance in hell. you guys are just imature trash talkers grow up and get a life. and leave her alone
shes a HO haha she would give anybody a chance shes like a door knob everybody gets a turn!!!!i wouldnt touch her with My worst enemys dick! I.can bet u her.bf will get a paternity test his family better Push it cus i know of several diffrent guys shes been with hell half of cville and all of them nasty!!
wow

United States

#6 Jul 29, 2011
Wow! Skank couldn't even take care of some puppies and shes bringin another baby in this world? Somethin not right there! Smh! Some people!
wow is right

United States

#7 Jul 29, 2011
wow wrote:
Wow! Skank couldn't even take care of some puppies and shes bringin another baby in this world? Somethin not right there! Smh! Some people!
I couldnt agree more!she sits down town n front of the tatoo place with some guys and other skanks where her kid?she never has her kid ever
wow

Schaumburg, IL

#8 Jul 29, 2011
Her little sister is turning out to be just like her!
Stormie

Quincy, IL

#9 Aug 1, 2011
wow really guys all of u are nothin but low lifes and need to grow up. And for two I ALWAYS HAVE MY SON!!!!!!!!!! so get the hell off my back and dnt b pu**ys and say ur name on here!!!! U guys dnt have lifes get a job do somethin and quit talkin trash on here about me grow up!!!! O and btw those was not my dogs so shut ur mouth if any of u have somethin to say then grow a pair and come to my face stop bein 2 and talkin crap on here grow up my son never does with out!!!!!! At least i still have my kid unlike some of the other ppl in this town either sellin them for drugs or just dnt car and dnt want them..... And when i was sittin by the TATTOO shop my sister was gettin her tounge done AND THERE WAS OTHER PPL STANDIN OUT SIDE SMOKIN THEY WAS NOT THERE WITH ME I LOVE HOW PPL MAKE UP EVERYTHING IN THIS TOWN AND NEVER DOES ANYTHING BUT RUN THIER MOUTH ITS CONNERSVILLE FOR YA WHAT A GREAT TOWN :)and i will go get tested for everyone for them all to find out i dnt have any stds since i go to the dr every month and my kids have the SAME FATHER UNLIKE MOST OF THESE PPL HAVIN 3 TO 4 KIDS BY DIFFERENT GUYS GET LIFES AND GROW UP OR FIND ME SINCE EVERYONE KNWS WHAT I AM DOIN EVERY MIN OF EVERYDAY KEEP UR NOSE OUT OF PPLS BUSINESS THANKS!!!!!!!!!!
camper

United States

#10 Aug 1, 2011
I don't know u stormie messer .but I would not pay ne attention to what peeps say..they have nothing better to do than start talkin a lot of nonsense..just live ur life the way u want it and take care of ur kid/s. Remember words don't hurt..have fun and enjoy life...its ur life not theirs. Don't give into to their b.s. ur prob pretty hott and they r just jealous peeps..
rachael

Katy, TX

#11 Aug 1, 2011
Stormie wrote:
wow really guys all of u are nothin but low lifes and need to grow up. And for two I ALWAYS HAVE MY SON!!!!!!!!!! so get the hell off my back and dnt b pu**ys and say ur name on here!!!! U guys dnt have lifes get a job do somethin and quit talkin trash on here about me grow up!!!! O and btw those was not my dogs so shut ur mouth if any of u have somethin to say then grow a pair and come to my face stop bein 2 and talkin crap on here grow up my son never does with out!!!!!! At least i still have my kid unlike some of the other ppl in this town either sellin them for drugs or just dnt car and dnt want them..... And when i was sittin by the TATTOO shop my sister was gettin her tounge done AND THERE WAS OTHER PPL STANDIN OUT SIDE SMOKIN THEY WAS NOT THERE WITH ME I LOVE HOW PPL MAKE UP EVERYTHING IN THIS TOWN AND NEVER DOES ANYTHING BUT RUN THIER MOUTH ITS CONNERSVILLE FOR YA WHAT A GREAT TOWN :)and i will go get tested for everyone for them all to find out i dnt have any stds since i go to the dr every month and my kids have the SAME FATHER UNLIKE MOST OF THESE PPL HAVIN 3 TO 4 KIDS BY DIFFERENT GUYS GET LIFES AND GROW UP OR FIND ME SINCE EVERYONE KNWS WHAT I AM DOIN EVERY MIN OF EVERYDAY KEEP UR NOSE OUT OF PPLS BUSINESS THANKS!!!!!!!!!!
everybody knows you screw around on jarred even he knows it hes stupid for keep getting back with ur ugly ass and u dont always have ur kid i see u out alot without him hes not even 100 percent sure.its his baby and every time hes broke up with u he says how u cheat and thwt he could do better ...wheres ur job?exactly u dont have one But u keep sxrewin around poppin kids out so u can get more welfare ! Your kids deserve a better life cus u aint nuthin But a Ho even his sister think so
Stormie

Quincy, IL

#12 Aug 1, 2011
lol well i dnt judge my self. Its just this town no one has lifes and always wants to down ppl. I have lived with it for 19 yrs i aint dead yet :) they just need to grow up no one in this town knws me like they say they do! Cuz i cant trust noone :( thats sad and i DO take care of my kid he is number 1 in my life!!!!! i just hate this town and everyone in it but as long as they r talkin bout me they r leavin someone else alone! I have not done anything to anyone in this town i try to stay to my self. but thanks all they r, r cyber bulling untill someone does it to them then they wanna cry like lil babies pay backs will get them i aint worried bout nothin
rachael

Katy, TX

#13 Aug 1, 2011
Stormie wrote:
lol well i dnt judge my self. Its just this town no one has lifes and always wants to down ppl. I have lived with it for 19 yrs i aint dead yet :) they just need to grow up no one in this town knws me like they say they do! Cuz i cant trust noone :( thats sad and i DO take care of my kid he is number 1 in my life!!!!! i just hate this town and everyone in it but as long as they r talkin bout me they r leavin someone else alone! I have not done anything to anyone in this town i try to stay to my self. but thanks all they r, r cyber bulling untill someone does it to them then they wanna cry like lil babies pay backs will get them i aint worried bout nothin
see there you dont even deny u screw around on him cus u know its true thats why people talk about you! He says his fam dont even like you hes.the one that tells people that and ya he def better be doin a paternity test cus ur straight up nasty
wow

United States

#14 Aug 1, 2011
Stormie wrote:
And what about all the mexicans you use to screw? Remember you being at the fair prego with ur first arm in arm with one of those there mexicans.
Stormie

Peoria, IL

#16 Aug 14, 2011
I dnt knw who wow is cuz ur so dumb and kidish like everyone else in this town. But lets see I only have 1 son and a baby on the way AND THEY HAVE THE SAME FATHER!!!!!!!!!! UNLIKE MOST PPL IN THIS TOWN HAS BABYS BY 3 TO 4 DIFF GUYS HAHAHA PPL MAKE ME LAUGH :) and i DNT and have never messed around with a mexican so u dnt knw me...... And who ever Rachael is I DNT mess around on him and ur just mad cuz u cant have what i got. so how bout everyone grow up get a life and KEEP MY NAME OUT OF UR MOUTH :)
Brooke

United States

#17 Aug 14, 2011
Stormie has been one of my bestfriends since we were really little. She is a great mother,she loves her son n bf more then anything n she's preg by the same guy so people need to grow up get a life get to know her before you begin to talk shit.
plllease

United States

#18 Aug 14, 2011
Stormie wrote:
I dnt knw who wow is cuz ur so dumb and kidish like everyone else in this town. But lets see I only have 1 son and a baby on the way AND THEY HAVE THE SAME FATHER!!!!!!!!!! UNLIKE MOST PPL IN THIS TOWN HAS BABYS BY 3 TO 4 DIFF GUYS HAHAHA PPL MAKE ME LAUGH :) and i DNT and have never messed around with a mexican so u dnt knw me...... And who ever Rachael is I DNT mess around on him and ur just mad cuz u cant have what i got. so how bout everyone grow up get a life and KEEP MY NAME OUT OF UR MOUTH :)
your such a dumb Ho your bf has told many people how you screw around his fam.dont like u he said so himself.so don't.sit their and lie that u don't sleep around you can say your preg by him all u want but he.needs to get a paternity test and what the hell he would want u for is beyond me cus your busted ass is ugly
Stormie

Quincy, IL

#19 Sep 1, 2011
I am sure I knw what I do!!!!! I aint sittin nowhere lyin bout nothin and who r u plllease???? no name like everyone else. And u guys just dnt knw anything ur just mad cuz u cnt have him...... grow up get a life... and u guys was not there when this baby was concieved so u guys dnt knw anything......:) god I love this town and everyone in it..... and if it makes everyone happyi will have a home paternity test done I knw who my babies daddy is unlike most ppl :) and i am sure if his family didnt like me i WOULDNT be living out there :) and we r happy together and ppl just hate seein ppl happy get a life.......
Thanks brooke I love ya chick!!!!!!!!!! ppl in this town have nothin better to do
get a clue

United States

#20 Sep 1, 2011
Stormie wrote:
I am sure I knw what I do!!!!! I aint sittin nowhere lyin bout nothin and who r u plllease???? no name like everyone else. And u guys just dnt knw anything ur just mad cuz u cnt have him...... grow up get a life... and u guys was not there when this baby was concieved so u guys dnt knw anything......:) god I love this town and everyone in it..... and if it makes everyone happyi will have a home paternity test done I knw who my babies daddy is unlike most ppl :) and i am sure if his family didnt like me i WOULDNT be living out there :) and we r happy together and ppl just hate seein ppl happy get a life.......
Thanks brooke I love ya chick!!!!!!!!!! ppl in this town have nothin better to do
Really??is that why his sister says her and her mom can't stand you!!and they let you stay there cus you're with him and no place to go and that they feel that its.best for the kid cus u don't take care of him !!they think your a slut and that your fam is trash thats what his SIS says.so you better rethink that cus if they act like.they like you they dont they just don't say it to your face !his SIS talks alot!
hahahaha

United States

#21 Sep 1, 2011
'you're a Ho','no I'm not','yes you are','I love my baby you don't know me grow up','get std tested Ho' seriously? Lol. This is the same as every post on here. A few people talk about a person and that person gets all huffy and puffy and bitches and says they don't even care when OBVIOUSLY they do or they wouldn't say anything back. Everyone in this town has been on her about something. Grow the hell up. If someone says something about you don't read the shit and spaz out. Ignore it. Act like you respect yourself rather than make yourself look like a dumbshit and keep adding fuel to the fire. It sounds like you just want attention when you defend yourself. At the end of the day, people talk about other people. OH FUCKING WELL! Shut the hell up. This site is for talking about town issues. Not for five year olds to argue. Leave that shit on MySpace cause god knows the people who start shit on here are the only pathetic losers who still have a MySpace. Although it is funny reading what people with no lives have to say hahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baby girl 1 hr Concerned onlooke... 3
Three Word Phrase - Game (May '13) 3 hr Fairydust 2,900
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 3 hr Fairydust 8,013
six letter word game (Jan '15) 3 hr Fairydust 704
Trump 4 hr Tom Thumb 634
Pigs hassling courthouse lawn camper 4 hr Ignorant Trumpflakes 20
City & County Combine Government 4 hr Hawk 8
Who has the nicest asses in Cville?? 6 hr Bonnie 38

Connersville Jobs

More from around the web