rent a center black friday

Posted in the Connersville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
did you know

Franklin, IN

#1 Nov 22, 2011
Did anyone else not know rent a center does a black friday sale.I heard they was going to have computers for 19.99 a week and a 55 inch led for 25.99 a week, does anyone know if this is true.
used

United States

#2 Nov 22, 2011
Do the bed bugs come free with those?
Bed bug

Franklin, IN

#3 Nov 22, 2011
not sure about rent a center but i know if you get them from american rental you will get them.
Jay

Chicago, IL

#4 Nov 22, 2011
Yeah, a good deal, if you want furniture that hasn't been properly cleaned. Just think; you, too, can have your very own piss-soaked couch for a low, low price!
lmao

Taylor, MI

#5 Nov 22, 2011
Wooo hoooo now i can only pay 5 times retaail price not 6? Im sooo there...sooo that 1000.00 dollar t.v. after all my dope smokin installments is only 5000.00. Oh hell yeah thats a bargain
rip off

Thorntown, IN

#6 Nov 22, 2011
If you can afford $25 a week for a tv to RENT, then why not just save that $25/week for 3 months or so and BUY a nice, reasonable,$300 tv?? Then you didn't give some place 3 or 4 TIMES what the tv is worth AND you have no weekly payments.

All you need is a plan and stick to it. It's called DELAYED GRATIFICATION. We're adults here, not little kids.
fyi

Connersville, IN

#7 Nov 22, 2011
Heard there was a fire ast rent a center afew days ago. They got the fire out but still had heavy smoke damage.
da po po

Franklin, IN

#8 Nov 23, 2011
bed bugs :courtesy of angie kidd:)just ask da manager.this is not a lie.
the fact

United States

#9 Nov 24, 2011
Manager is smoking hot and sweet as a berry!
rentin stuff

Chicago, IL

#10 Nov 25, 2011
Nothin wrong with making payments on something. Most people take out a mortgage for their house or loans for their car and pay more in the end. I rent stuff cuz if anything goes wrong they fix it or replace it.
Oh and you don't get bed bugs from black friday tvs and you can get them just as easy visiting your neighbor. Even Macy's had to shut down b/c of getting them just from shoppers walking through the store. That's why it's called an EPIDEMIC.
lmao

United States

#11 Nov 25, 2011
Yes you are correct there isnt anything wrong with making payments but..........when its marked up 400% there comes a point where you have to think about how bad you will be taking it in the ass when its finally all said and done. Now if you like to get your butt poked go to rent-a-center otherwise just save the money and save several thousand and buy the same tv at wal-mart for 600
rentin stuff

Chicago, IL

#12 Nov 26, 2011
So you bought your house cash I assume so that you don't have to pay 400 times for it by taking out a mortgage, right? lol
oh my

Thorntown, IN

#13 Nov 26, 2011
Saving money for the entire cost of a home would be basically impossible for most people. You'd be saving your whole life.

Saving for smaller things, like tvs, pcs, furniture, etc. takes much less time.

So why pay tons of extra money for something you can reasonably save for?
lmao

United States

#14 Nov 27, 2011
rentin stuff wrote:
So you bought your house cash I assume so that you don't have to pay 400 times for it by taking out a mortgage, right? lol
You are a moron are we talking about a house or a tv and a couch....unlike yourself my home did cost a few bucks more than its contents so yes i still stand by what i said as far as it being assinine to buy tv's furniture or appliances from these rental stores
yep

United States

#15 Nov 28, 2011
did you know wrote:
Did anyone else not know rent a center does a black friday sale.I heard they was going to have computers for 19.99 a week and a 55 inch led for 25.99 a week, does anyone know if this is true.
i bought the 55in tv:) it's awesome and it's never been used. It's top o the line and it the same price there as it was at sams club. I bet all these people talkin about it being stupid to do it that way probly bought their 300 dollar tv or have purchased something with a credit card so what the difference?
free

Monee, IL

#16 Nov 29, 2011
Why not just go to American Rental....those girls give a little sumn sumn with each rental!
Blond

Rushville, IN

#17 Nov 29, 2011
As long as summer combs would deliver it, and then smoother me with those big jugs, and let me slide it in her and then pull out and bust on that big nose of hers! I'll shop rent a center anyday!
lmao

Portage, MI

#18 Nov 29, 2011
yep wrote:
<quoted text>i bought the 55in tv:) it's awesome and it's never been used. It's top o the line and it the same price there as it was at sams club. I bet all these people talkin about it being stupid to do it that way probly bought their 300 dollar tv or have purchased something with a credit card so what the difference?
Thats funny shit are you the manager or salesman trying to make it sound good if you could buy it at rent-a-center for the same price as the store how are you guys making your money......its called interest when you make the 3 years worth of payments at 25 a week at 20% interest.hmmm sams club doesnt charge interest. So go bullshit someone else moron
ricks got one nut lol

Rushville, IN

#19 Nov 29, 2011
summer combs gave me some good head and i busted on her big nose when she brought my new 40" tv by! good deal i thought
curious

Fort Wayne, IN

#20 Nov 29, 2011
Curious how much this top of the line 55" tv cost?

How many weeks/months will you be paying on this tv?

By the way, many people DO NOT USE credit cards anymore. I think they are unwise- UNLESS you can pay the balance completely off EVERY month.(or it's an emergency)

Anyone reading this thread is having a hard time believing that your RENT A CENTER tv cost the same as one at SAM's club. The Rent a Center could not continue to exist in C-ville if they charged like Sams club.(Profits are too low on individual items for a SMALL business to offer these prices.)

IMO- if you can't afford to pay the entire cost of the tv- then you don't need it apparently. I would bet there are some more important things needing attention and money in life.

This "I must have my 55" tv NOW" mentality is what keeps those with not a lot of money right where they are, forever. Others wait on luxuries like fancy tv's and instead maybe save money for a savings account for emergencies, or their kids a college fund, or for retirement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Houses 39 min Looking 1
Word Association Game (Jan '10) 5 hr Honest Babe 5,742
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 5 hr Honest Babe 7,207
End of the Word Game (Nov '10) 5 hr Honest Babe 9,008
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 5 hr Honest Babe 11,836
Four Vowel Word Game (Jul '13) 5 hr Honest Babe 2,708
she gives bj for drugs 5 hr its true 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Connersville Mortgages