Half naked girl at Wal Mart

Posted in the Connersville Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
1980 Baby

United States

#1 Jan 2, 2010
Did anyone happen to see the girl at Wal-Mart on Monday afternoon that was walking around with the back pockets cut out of her jeans and no underwear? Her butt was completely exposed. I know all you horn-dog guys are going to make stupid comments, but I found it disgusting and just weird. Who does that?

Since: Mar 09

Ellicott City, MD

#3 Jan 2, 2010
if you dont go to walmart you wont be confronted with that type of sh&t
Horn-dog

United States

#4 Jan 2, 2010
I got a boner just readin' about this..........

“lets just get along k”

Since: Dec 09

United States

#5 Jan 2, 2010
THE newsjunkie wrote:
do we should stop going somewhere because one weirdo wants to walk around half naked girl whoever u are walking around wal mart half naked show some respect for yourself and hte people around you please and cover up
You got it

Orland Park, IL

#6 Jan 2, 2010
Did anyone get any pictures?
cousin jeb

Pasadena, MD

#7 Jan 2, 2010
jus checked she ain't on people of walmart site... we need proof! use that camera phone, why you think it got a camera---to take you a photo!!!So use it!
Duh

Flushing, NY

#8 Jan 2, 2010
If you are going to post.PLEASE Make a COHERENT SENTENCE Of Some Sort so some of us can half way understand WTH You are saying DipChit!!!!
red9487 wrote:
<quoted text>
do we should stop going somewhere because one weirdo wants to walk around half naked girl whoever u are walking around wal mart half naked show some respect for yourself and hte people around you please and cover up
Nope

Ellicott City, MD

#9 Jan 2, 2010
1980 Baby wrote:
Did anyone happen to see the girl at Wal-Mart on Monday afternoon that was walking around with the back pockets cut out of her jeans and no underwear? Her butt was completely exposed. I know all you horn-dog guys are going to make stupid comments, but I found it disgusting and just weird. Who does that?
No, didn't see it but I'm not suprised. So many people have completely lost their way when it comes to decency. No self respect whatsoever.
analretard

Ellicott City, MD

#10 Jan 2, 2010
Duh wrote:
If you are going to post.PLEASE Make a COHERENT SENTENCE Of Some Sort so some of us can half way understand WTH You are saying DipChit!!!!
<quoted text>
i hate to tell you but that is by far and away her best post!! go look at her other posts!! she's what thinking people would call a "glenn beck apostle"

“lets just get along k”

United States

#11 Jan 2, 2010
analretard wrote:
<quoted text>i hate to tell you but that is by far and away her best post!! go look at her other posts!! she's what thinking people would call a "glenn beck apostle"
sad thing is i am more intelegent then you will ever be in so many ways so my grammer may be incorrect and my spelling ant the best but at least i dont run people down or threaten people annomusly on here the only time i have ever threatened or [ut anyoen down is when they ran there mouth about my big sister who cares how i talk it what i talk about that matters
No Name

Woodridge, IL

#12 Jan 2, 2010
red9487 wrote:
<quoted text>
sad thing is i am more intelegent then you will ever be in so many ways so my grammer may be incorrect and my spelling ant the best but at least i dont run people down or threaten people annomusly on here the only time i have ever threatened or [ut anyoen down is when they ran there mouth about my big sister who cares how i talk it what i talk about that matters
Problem is if you can't spell or put together a sentence it really makes it hard for people to know what the hell your are talking about. Use a capital letter to start the sentence and some punctuation at the end of the sentence and it will be somewhat legible. The spelling most people can overlook. I'm not trying to put you down just trying to help.

Since: Sep 08

Indiana

#13 Jan 2, 2010
Nope wrote:
<quoted text>
No, didn't see it but I'm not suprised. So many people have completely lost their way when it comes to decency. No self respect whatsoever.
My thoughts exactly! Women/girls do not have to flaunt themselves by wearing such revealing clothing in order to be considered attractive or get attention. That type of dress will only attract the WRONG kind of attention.

Since: Sep 08

Indiana

#14 Jan 2, 2010
THE newsjunkie wrote:
I've seen it at more than just Walmart. Kroger, the mall, etc... Perhaps some of us should start wearing blinders in public if we don't want to be subjected to that manner of dress... I meant lack of dress. LOL
Horn-dog

United States

#15 Jan 2, 2010
You penis-heads all love to go the f**king 'fart factory' on east side and giggle all the way home hopin' ya don't sh*t your pants and yet you cry about the gawddammed cigarette smoke.

Weenies. You're all Mexican lovin' weenies!!!!

“lets just get along k”

United States

#16 Jan 2, 2010
Horn-dog wrote:
You penis-heads all love to go the f**king 'fart factory' on east side and giggle all the way home hopin' ya don't sh*t your pants and yet you cry about the gawddammed cigarette smoke.
Weenies. You're all Mexican lovin' weenies!!!!
your on the wrong forum you want the one about the mexican resturant not walmart
red44486

Ashburn, VA

#17 Jan 2, 2010
red9487 wrote:
<quoted text>
your on the wrong forum you want the one about the mexican resturant not walmart
your??? god you idiot it is you are not your!! look at the post of how dumb you are!!

“lets just get along k”

United States

#18 Jan 2, 2010
well last i checked you're is the same as you are i just shortened it my bad
Horn-dog

United States

#19 Jan 2, 2010
'Urine' all more stupider than me.
CNAofthepast

Mishawaka, IN

#20 Jan 3, 2010
OK back to topic.....Are You sure you were seeing what you thought you saw?....LOL......What I mean is, since around the 60's when Blue Jeans became Common, acceptable wear for women, many designers have tried various styles of these popular pants, stonewashing, Embrordered<sp?> designs, patches, bell bottoms, holes to make the jeans look worn or wore out and revealing or seemingly Revealing "Cut Outs" in various places...the @$$ or but cheeck pocket area, has been popular places to put "Skin tone/colored" patches to make it appear as though the wearer is revealing skin, when in fact they are Not, its just a skin colored patch.....this style since the 70's has been tried several times, it never caught on or became as popular as say Bell Bottoms, but a designer every few years will try to revive it hoping for a fashion craze...one that as I said, has yet to catch on or achieve the popularity the designers hope for.
So It could have just been skin toned patches you were seeing and not the girls but cheecks.
Mark Skidmark

Largo, FL

#21 Jan 3, 2010
Somebody said she was also farting loud while walking around the store.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheaters 3 min Ramona Spurlock 2
Tiffany and Kaitlyn 1 hr Beverly 6
concert in the park 3 hr Capone 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Indiana i... (Oct '10) 3 hr NoDEMOCRATever 1,574
Roberts Park Beerfest 7 hr bob frapples 17
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 7 hr Fairydust 8,607
six letter word game (Jan '15) 7 hr Fairydust 1,268

Connersville Jobs

Personal Finance

Connersville Mortgages