WOW LOL

Connersville, IN

#42 Mar 29, 2010
yeah he is a snitch
connersvilleclea n up

Connersville, IN

#43 Mar 31, 2010
yea lets talk about CODEY TIPTON he was a clean cut young man untill he went to work at subway. maybe the need to have a drug bust there.Yes he is in jail now and will do his time. when he gets out watch you will see codey for the pearson he is.he wont be a drugie.HE IS JUST ANOTHER RICH KID THAT MESSED UP. Have you seen his sister?She is clean now going places in life. oh about his cousin Donnie Ray he isnt in prison gets your facts straight he is doing just fine too.
okay lol

Connersville, IN

#44 Apr 1, 2010
okay well this last post is made by brittany, though yea r family is rich and we all have done drugs, this is another one of the family members, though stealing from the family isnt cool at all, cody is my cousin and will always be part. just wish he would straighten up his stuff and doing better, though brittany has changed alot
headlicette

Sardinia, OH

#45 Apr 2, 2010
he is a worthless piece os sht!
so sad

Connersville, IN

#46 Apr 30, 2010
Codey use to be my best friend we did everything together bowling partying shit like that and something all happen to us one day it just seemed like we were stuck in the trap stuck chaseing all the damn pain pills i went to rehab and got myself better i just wish i could say the same for him if you guys knew the sober codey you would know a different young man so sad. praying for a change codey stay strong one day you will come out of it

Connersville, IN

#47 May 1, 2010
his mom bailed him out ,so he is back on the streets again so look out
friends 4 ever

Connersville, IN

#48 May 1, 2010
so sad wrote:
Codey use to be my best friend we did everything together bowling partying shit like that and something all happen to us one day it just seemed like we were stuck in the trap stuck chaseing all the damn pain pills i went to rehab and got myself better i just wish i could say the same for him if you guys knew the sober codey you would know a different young man so sad. praying for a change codey stay strong one day you will come out of it
please have faith he can do this his sister got off that stuff and is doing really good he will too we love you coleman !!!!!!!!!!
friends 4 ever

Connersville, IN

#49 May 1, 2010
guest wrote:
his mom bailed him out ,so he is back on the streets again so look out
hey nose he isnt on the streets again wished you ppl would get your story straight he is working on getting his life back maybe you should do the same
Mister Friendly

Connersville, IN

#50 Jun 27, 2010
he is at it again,so look out,and keep your doors and windows locked
been there

Connersville, IN

#51 Jul 8, 2010
Mister Friendly wrote:
he is at it again,so look out,and keep your doors and windows locked
yes i know and theres no help for him he has to do it himself and he doesnt seem to want that at this time. Heard police is looking for him but he is hiding from them. He wont be able to hide forever
good shit

United States

#52 Jul 8, 2010
okay lol wrote:
okay well this last post is made by brittany, though yea r family is rich and we all have done drugs, this is another one of the family members, though stealing from the family isnt cool at all, cody is my cousin and will always be part. just wish he would straighten up his stuff and doing better, though brittany has changed alot
She still eating from the juice box ?? Eeeewwww
trucker

Connersville, IN

#53 Jul 9, 2010
they got him off the streets again,wonder for haw long this time..
Nope to dope

Connersville, IN

#54 Jul 9, 2010
He is in Las Vegas playing poker this evening. Trucker you're a dumb a$$ and a pathetic piece of crap.
trucker

Connersville, IN

#55 Jul 10, 2010
nope to dope sounds like a real piece of crap to me,who are you trying to fool,you are probly one of his drug buddies.
nope to dope

Connersville, IN

#56 Jul 10, 2010
Trucker is one of the people that's your buddy to your face and then stab you in the back. You have never said a thing to his face only behind his back you fat Puss. That's correct, FAT PUSS.
nope to dope

Connersville, IN

#57 Jul 10, 2010
Hey Trucker, I forgot to tell everyone that your not really a trucker you just worked at the truck stop for a long time "SUCKING FARTS OF OF TRUCK DRIVER SEATS".
trucker

Connersville, IN

#58 Jul 11, 2010
sorry but i have told him to his face what a piece of crap he is and that he is a looser,and yes i am a real truck driver for your info.
Its a Shame

Perkasie, PA

#59 Jul 16, 2010
I agree, I know Cody and his sister, before the drugs, and after the drugs started. They Both are NOT those people before they both started using, I could care less what people say on here, Everyone has there own opinion about anyone and everyone. But In reality, It is a "drug" and It is a "addiction", and it does turn you into someone and something you "truley" wasnt. I personally have never been on drugs, but yes I have seen lots of people go threw this. And the town of Connersville does need help, I live here, and its sad that Im about to move out of state, just because I dont want my kid going and being raised in this town. When I was a kid, Im sure their was still the addicts and drug flow, but over the last few years, this town has gone to h*ll. I do not want my kid to get involved in them, And how do we "parents" of a new generation, expect to raise out kids with morals, and responsibility, and self values, and live a honest drug free life when that is all the kids really have to do here? Thats all this town is made up of, either they are worthless bums, or a drug craving addict? I mean but lets get real here, Maybe for once, the parents should start letting go of them kids, or "teenagers" and stop bailing them out here and there, and just bc mommy and gpa got the money to talk their talk on the "inside" , maybe FOR ONCE let them deal with their issues alone for once! I mean me as a mother, why enable that child, just by them knowing mommy will bond them out? And To be on another note, maybe when "big sis" was shooting up at her house with all her cool little nasty friends, mommy shouldnt had let "lil bro" stay there all the time. Cody was not the person that I have heard he is to this day! I knew him then, and when his sister got hooked on sh*t, and I have seen him almost beat her a*s, crying because she had od'd upteen times, and swear he never touch them, but you know when the parents let them continue to hang with sis, KNOWING let me add that big sis was shooting up, then what do they expect? its common sence, So I have my thoughts just as all of you, and to be honest, its their fault and their fault ONLY that they chose to "try" that drug, but If the parents would actually be "parents" and not enable just out of denial, and bc they got the money to, then maybe this town could get cleaned up. But that would be a cold day in h*ll.. I dont believe that their is one block in this town that doesnt have drugs in it! But you know, thats why Im being smart, and Im leaving it, not for me, but for my kids sake, and the sake of our future generation. Granted im sure my kid will eventually run into a case where its offered,( its in everytown), but at least I can raise him the way a child should be taught. If I was to have even thought about doing or trying drugs, my parents would have beat my as*, I was taught and raised the correct way, and that is exactly what I will continue to do with mine. And if that day comes where my kid, Is an example of this (cody and brittney) then I will be the one making sure I make its life more h*ll than any prision could! And I sure the h*ll wouldnt go bonding them out and paying off the system to put that junky back out on the street just to make the next generation's addicts!! Open your eyes parents, they think they are so big and cool, let them be, sitting right there behind bars were they need to be! But yes him and brittney both used to be good hearted people, its a shame, but it is an attiction, and thats a fact. They chose this life, so let them deal with their own actions for once! But when you have a looney mom, thats when you have looney kids! So God bless him, and hope he stays behind bars, for his sake, and our communities!
just a guy

Connersville, IN

#60 Feb 18, 2011
he is wanted again,any info call CPD
Codey Tipton bitch

Connersville, IN

#61 Jul 16, 2011
Wow you fking stupid junkies are to funny. Get it right first my name is spelled codEy tipton with a fking E. btches if your gonna talk shit spell my fking name right. i been hearing this snitching sht since they allegitly caught me with herion 3 years ago. Fck yopu fcking pieces of shit your nothing but pussys that wont get on here and say your name. BTCH i said my name you know who this fck this is behind these fcking words. its be the one and only im hear to set this straight. and what if i was a snitch you junkies its illegalto sell DOPE i mean after 5 bust you would think people would learn, but no we are in connersville people dont learn never will keep your mouth closed and let your eyes listen BTCH. i been clean for awhile now so please keep hating on me cause in all honesty you motivating me so please keep it coming. And for ruff drug tasks good fung work all i got to say it wasnt me that busted 39 people so wait till you get the papers. but this goes out to det. srg. joey laughlin keep it up get these cock suckers off these streets of connersville love to see anyone take that dude job bet no one could actually i know people act like me and joey r buddies just ask him he hates me but guess what thats fine cause he will never get me cause i dont deal drugs! sorry joey!!! no c.i. on my papers cause i wont get anymore papers. ha ha ha to funny. that dude i got to say is a man of balls i mean and he is dam good at what he does thats obvious. and all this sht bout me living in greensburg is to fcking funny bitches i live in richmond indiana right beside dairy queen. so please come and find me cause until you fagets get paper work you dont know anything. i got told on i know how it works i wish one of u fckers would come after me make my fcking day junkies. i will whip u 150 pound junkies. and to the black dude looking for me btch thats where i live so come on ill beat your black a*s f*cking punk. And robbie troop known you for my hole life and u wana talk shit i can bet u or noone will say anything to my face u wana get on here and say ur from a different town and sht that straight pussy sh*t. so to all u junkies, sht talkers, and straight scared ass people F*CK YOU noiw i have made my statement on this stupid a*s website im out and by the way who takes there time to type and sit on here and talk bout people and waste there time get a f*cking job losers. all u people in jail for dealing have fun in idoc haope u get rapped

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'd love a 3 way with Kim & Lynn. total hotties 11 min Who cares 6
gas pump hogs 14 min Who cares 25
Im confused 45 min Monday Mauler 8
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 49 min _Zoey_ 8,142
Alphabet Game (Nov '13) 50 min _Zoey_ 1,715
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 52 min _Zoey_ 4,746
Friendship thread (Feb '13) 1 hr FBIJC2 946
female found dead at turtle creek apartment 2 hr Knowseverything 44
OTs Dating Thread # 6 (Aug '13) 3 hr indycorvette 4,833
I Love Connersville Police Department 12 hr Someone 28