gillman home center in connersville

Posted in the Connersville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
lets hear it

Greenwood, IN

#1 Sep 22, 2008
what do you guys think bout the gillmans in connersville/brookville?
cupcakes-butterf lies

Greenwood, IN

#2 Sep 22, 2008
i think that big tall boy at the cash register is cute.. not the blonde one but the dark headed one, idk his name. that mike bennet is cute too
cupcakes-butterf lies

Greenwood, IN

#3 Sep 22, 2008
i think that big tall boy at the front cash register is cute.. not the blonde one but the dark headed one, idk his name. mike bennet is cute too
I_Hate_Idiots

New York, NY

#4 Sep 22, 2008
Okay cupcakebutterforbrains or whatever all names you want to use, we get the drift of where you are coming from.
F*ck the very high priced Gillmans store in Connersville and f*ck you too.

This message forum has enough stupid and sickening posts on it already so please don't keep adding d*mb a*s s*it on here.
Go away you trouble making inbred hilljack fool.
cupcakes-butterflies wrote:
i
think that big tall boy at the front cash register is cute.. not the blonde one but the dark headed one, idk his name. mike bennet is cute too
Tool Man

Sayville, NY

#5 Sep 23, 2008
I go in there all the time. I think they have good prices on the stuff. In the lumber yard they let you pick what you want and go through the lumber. Willie wont let you do that. The guys out there stand there and help you go through it and help you. I buy alot of lumber and I like to pick what I buy. I am paying for it. I am glad it is here in town.
Tool Gal

United States

#6 Sep 23, 2008
I think that the Connersville store is ran very poorly. The manager there Curtis, is about a goofball! He wouldnt know how to run a buisness if his life depended on it! But for the Brookville store...i give it props!! Most of the Gillmans Home Centers are very good places to buy what you need, just not the Connersville store! Now, if Mike Bennett were running it or something, we may have something there ;) lol Hes sexy!!
lumber guy

Greenwood, IN

#7 Sep 23, 2008
thank you tool man. and as far as the other guy goes.. they have a sign at both counters saying that they will BEAT OR MEET all competitors prices... if they are overpriced compared to anybody else its your own fault by not asking for a price match!!
womans intuition

Greenwood, IN

#8 Sep 23, 2008
mike bennet is sexy!!! so is those other two big boys at the front counter... miss cupcake-butterfles their names are nathan and james. if you like big strong boys gillman home center has em lol
womans intuition

Greenwood, IN

#9 Sep 23, 2008
to clarify... nathan(blonde) james (dark)
N Foreman

Connersville, IN

#10 Sep 23, 2008
womans intuition wrote:
mike bennet is sexy!!! so is those other two big boys at the front counter... miss cupcake-butterfles their names are nathan and james. if you like big strong boys gillman home center has em lol
how you know my name and thanks for the complement lol
N Foreman

Connersville, IN

#11 Sep 23, 2008
how you know my name and thanks for the complement lol
womans intuition

Greenwood, IN

#12 Sep 23, 2008
its on ur name tag dummy... ur sexiness just took a plummit lol
N Foreman

Connersville, IN

#13 Sep 23, 2008
well i dont wear a name tag so..that sucks lol
womans intuition

Greenwood, IN

#14 Sep 23, 2008
u are officially not sexy to me... dufus
contractor

Greenwood, IN

#15 Sep 23, 2008
well to go outside the box and not talk bout how sexy people are.. they got good service
N Foreman

Connersville, IN

#16 Sep 23, 2008
alright thats cool
Busty Betsy

Indianapolis, IN

#17 Sep 23, 2008
O god nathan foreman, he's so hottt almost as hot as that coffee i had this morning!!
luscious lucy

Greenwood, IN

#18 Sep 23, 2008
that james is hott as the green and red hot sauce at the mexican restaurant... ooh thats hot!!!
Tool Man

Lawrence, MA

#19 Sep 23, 2008
Tool Gal wrote:
I think that the Connersville store is ran very poorly. The manager there Curtis, is about a goofball! He wouldnt know how to run a buisness if his life depended on it! But for the Brookville store...i give it props!! Most of the Gillmans Home Centers are very good places to buy what you need, just not the Connersville store! Now, if Mike Bennett were running it or something, we may have something there ;) lol Hes sexy!!
You must not know your shit very well. Curtis isn't there anymore. And if all you want to talk about is Mike or Nate...well, that is fine, but, you don't know squat about business. The Connersville store is in fine shape and Mike does his job fine. Keep "their" sexiness where it belongs---isn't Nate going to be a daddy???

This thread, I thought, was about the store, not the employees being "hot". It is a great place for people to buy supplies. And as I said before they are really helpful when you have to pick out something that you purchase a lot of like lumber and plywood.
Preston

Indianapolis, IN

#20 Sep 23, 2008
tool man if your talkin shit about nate you better shut the hell up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Its So Hot Jokes (Jul '13) 1 hr Gene Pool Escapee 44
House Arrest Joke 3 hr Vroom 9
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 3 hr Fairydust 7,291
Four Vowel Word Game (Jul '13) 3 hr Fairydust 2,771
4 Word Phrase - Game (Nov '13) 4 hr Fairydust 1,105
Warning fema. has just purchised the old walmar... 4 hr Lol 17
Three Word Phrase - Game (May '13) 4 hr Fairydust 2,072

Connersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance