seeleys go from tuff guys too SNITCHS

seeleys go from tuff guys too SNITCHS

Posted in the Connersville Forum

cop shop

Franklin, IN

#1 Feb 10, 2012
AARON LIL WAYNE AN JOSH SEELEY GOIN ROUND TRYN TO SNITCH..THEY GOT MERTZ,STARLA SIZEMORE GOD TELLN WHO ELSE GUSS THEY ARE GITTING TIRED OF TAKEING IT IN THE BUTT.STAY AWAY FROM THEM
huh

Huntington, IN

#2 Feb 10, 2012
Starla sizemore?? Didnt know she did dope too. Figures. Shes pretty nasty
huh

Huntington, IN

#3 Feb 10, 2012
Oh.. And it's tough not tuff. Retard..
losers

Wheaton, IL

#4 Feb 10, 2012
huh wrote:
Oh.. And it's tough not tuff. Retard..
It's didn't not didnt. smart one...
rut ro

Connersville, IN

#5 Feb 10, 2012
Arron isnt a seely.he cant help his mom is .dalton is his last name.not seely.;0)WHAT DONT U UNDER STAND?
nunya

Huntington, IN

#6 Feb 10, 2012
Actually it's did not. Dumbass
gasman

United States

#8 Feb 12, 2012
Seeleyboys are tough? Lmao really
Fred

Huntington, IN

#9 Feb 12, 2012
First off there not tuff there cowards. But u turn your back and they will steal everything u got there worthless drug head thiefs!
jakeammerman

Huntington, IN

#10 Feb 12, 2012
losers wrote:
<quoted text>It's didn't not didnt. smart one...
...you lika weiner in your butt?? Yes?? Yes!!
rut ro

Connersville, IN

#11 Feb 12, 2012
face 2 face .GASMAN.uwould never say to any one of them>man 2 man.BETCHA>TUFF GUY.now run your face more on here.Like the little beotch u must be.
WOW

Lafayette, IN

#12 Feb 12, 2012
what the hell ever i can tell you right now my dad is a seeley and hes the best one out of them so no all seeleys arent cowards or thiefs my dad wors for his cash and im sure he would love to no who you are bc belive me my dad he fights far and would whipp ur fn ass
Richard Boyce

Huntington, IN

#13 Feb 12, 2012
Its to not too lol shutup..all seeleys are reatards. Especially their kids.:) have a great day
gasman

United States

#14 Feb 12, 2012
Lmao a bunch of you boys left my party in an ambulance or don't u remember lol. I do.
gasman

United States

#15 Feb 12, 2012
Oh and its never man to man. 5 on 1 is their style. And I'm not saying the whole family is bad apples just a few
WOW

Lafayette, IN

#16 Feb 12, 2012
well my dad aint and mine is james so yea he is one of the better ones and i can tell you he will fight one on one he dont roll lie the others
icky

Franklin, IN

#17 Feb 12, 2012
WOW wrote:
well my dad aint and mine is james so yea he is one of the better ones and i can tell you he will fight one on one he dont roll lie the others
lmao you cant be serious hes the biggest lowlife peice of crap out there and has never worked you must be one of the kids he doesnt claim cause obviously you know nothing about him if he fights he hits and runs thats his style or he has 10 other seeleys with him they r all talk
WOW

Lafayette, IN

#18 Feb 13, 2012
you are not worth my time and he does not need ten to back him up0 so f$ck of
sara

Connersville, IN

#20 Feb 15, 2012
They can't help that one of their family members snitched,it's not like they did it! people take shit and run with it,not knowing the facts. some of them do fight unfair but not all of them.clarence and a few more out the family,will man up one on one! you're just mad because they probably beat you doen a few times lmao!! keep it up and ya will get it again.james is a good guy to,why you are talking smack! you just get on here and talk alot of shit.i bet ya would not meet up,with any of them.you are a momma's boy! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roberts Park Beerfest 3 hr bob frapples 17
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 3 hr Fairydust 8,607
six letter word game (Jan '15) 3 hr Fairydust 1,268
Word Association Game (Jan '10) 3 hr Fairydust 5,904
Three Word Phrase - Game (May '13) 3 hr Fairydust 3,982
4 Word Phrase - Game (Nov '13) 3 hr Fairydust 2,901
Four Vowel Word Game (Jul '13) 3 hr Fairydust 3,756

Connersville Jobs

Personal Finance

Connersville Mortgages