First Prev
of 2
Next Last
really

Terre Haute, IN

#22 Nov 24, 2012
people just stop wrote:
<quoted text> that is so cold dont know how anyone could say that about death but this is connersville alot of cold hearted people just hope no one post this kind of stuff about any of your familys death you should stop and think of that god bless you
i agree i grew up with matt and he was one of the most caring person that i knew. i never did agree with what he did and he knew it. it hurts to see all the hurtful things being posted on here knowing his family is seeing it. weather u liked matt or hated him gives no right to post it. just think it could and someday will be u they are talking about. love or hate
cryptkeeper

Churubusco, IN

#23 Nov 24, 2012
NOT a good practice to speak ill of the dead ! Karma has a way of exacting REVENGE against people who bash the dead, steal from graves or otherwise tamper with a gravesite. Let Mr. Bowling die in peace.
lol

Fort Wayne, IN

#24 Nov 24, 2012
people just stop wrote:
<quoted text> that is so cold dont know how anyone could say that about death but this is connersville alot of cold hearted people just hope no one post this kind of stuff about any of your familys death you should stop and think of that god bless you
No one would post anything bad of my family..they arent pieces of sh*t junkie doper lying theifs. So no..I'm not worried.
people just stop

United States

#25 Nov 24, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text> No one would post anything bad of my family..they arent pieces of sh*t junkie doper lying theifs. So no..I'm not worried.
you dont know that people lie everyday so it is possible but not geting back on this site becouse im not one of those people who hide behind computer and runs there mouth
sympathies

United States

#26 Nov 24, 2012
My sympathies to those left grieving. Was he related to Jennifer?
some people

Connersville, IN

#27 Nov 24, 2012
What is really pathetic is Brittney Turley trying to make money from his death,advertising "memorial tattoos" for $$! I'm sure the money is going to go for her dope for the night and not his family!
haha

United States

#28 Nov 25, 2012
What ever brittany was helping friends of his out that wanted a memmorial of Matt..wow why talk shit about her ..
Amanda

Shelbyville, IN

#29 Nov 26, 2012
old friennd wrote:
Matt was found dead buy his grandma I guess matts scooter was stolen or something like that there neighbors came buy and saw that there garage was broken into and they informed his grandma so she went to go ask matt and she went to his room and he was laying head down dead on his bedroom floor I grew up with matt we was very close till drugs took over he was a very good young man stuborn and no ever could get threw to him but that's just how he was that made matt how he was he will be dearly missed by me and everyone he left behind RIP buddy
The neighbors that came by were my grandparents and it seems Matt and soime of his dope head buddies broke into my grandparents home (its for sale they no longer live there) stripped the wiring from the home and the barn stole 2 scooters chainsaws lawn mowers anything worth value. His grandmother was looking after the place and went to ask Matt if he had seen anything and found him in bed dead. Its a very sad situation. Dope is causing to many deaths and alot of evil doings. My prayers are with his family and I also pray his "friends" wake up and stop this behaviour.
observer

Richmond, IN

#30 Nov 26, 2012
Early bird gets the worm. Brittney Turley knows an OPPORTUNITY when she sees it. If she does not do the work, somebody else will. " Businesswoman Britt " !!
Stupid Hoe

Richmond, IN

#31 Nov 26, 2012
Yeah Brittney thinks that she knows Matt better than people that helped his grandparents RAISE him. She is really a freaking idiot! I love how she tries acting like she was so close to him when all she knew Matt for was the bad, doing dope. She needs to go somewhere like FAST!
SO VERY SHOCKED

Westland, MI

#32 Nov 26, 2012
oh puuhhlease wrote:
Our streets are better off. One less theif, doper, dope seller, liar...complete piece of crap. He wont be RIP if he believed in heaven and hell. He's deff hot and seeing red lol
I have read some very disturbing comments on this site but I am so very shocked and awed at this comment. For myself you have shown complete cold hearted ignorance to man kind. Everyone has their person oppinion of people you meet threw out your life time, make your own judgement of their life style and we make the choice of whom we let be involved in our lives. If you did not approve of this young mans life style, so be it. But to publicly post your oppinion and or JUDGEMENT of this deceased young man , makes you NO better than the lifestyle you claim he lead. I have lot a child and my husband at a very young age. My only thought of you is that you have never suffered should great pain and sorrow in your life. My heart melts for this young man's family although I have never heard of them or met them. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED. GOD BE WITH YOU.
Anonymous

Miamisburg, OH

#33 Nov 26, 2012
all i can say is HAHA...
too young

Rushville, IN

#34 Nov 27, 2012
Rest in peace Mattie. I used to live next door to you when you were just a little boy. Your mom was in my wedding. I know it had to be so hard growing up without your mom or dad. Your momma will be happy to be reunited with you again in Heaven.
mom

Wolflake, IN

#35 Dec 1, 2012
FYI- I grew up with Matts Mom and saw Matt a few days after he was born.His mother struggled to raise him alone even with the help of her mom and dad. But with there help she did the best she could for as young as she was and to be a single mother. Unfortunately,like some people stated above, Matt did have a rough life due to reasons that no one mentioned. His grand parents are wonderful people and I believe they did the very best they could with Matt, but a mothers love can never be replaced.I believe the reason Matt chose a life of drugs is due to the fact that his mother was killed in a car wreck when he was a young man. I can't be sure of his exact age but I believe he would've been between 7-10 yrs. old. Alot to deal with at such a young and influential age. So,pls. don't be so judgemental in situations such as this one,because you may not have all the facts. Rest In Peace Trisha my friend....I'm sure you are already happy because you are with Jesus but now your baby has come to join you. Rest In Peace Matty.... as your mother - you too will be missed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michelle Wolf 16 min Puxxy Hat 45
Holly st got paved today 41 min West not East 4
New Product Market Test 45 min West not East 1
Kaylee 1 hr West not East 4
diets 1 hr West not East 4
six letter word game (Jan '15) 4 hr winner 1,333
Three Word Phrase - Game (May '13) 4 hr winner 4,130
Connersville Meth Heads 5 hr Funny 33
City council meeting 5 hr indycorvette 47
Denise Pflum 10 hr Rose 6