First Prev
of 2
Next Last
another one gone

United States

#1 Nov 21, 2012
R.i.p. Matt bowling once again dope has killed another person. People just stop.Matt bowling he was about 22 years old i went to school with him. Good kid but dope had him to much please god be with his grand parents
oh no

Thorntown, IN

#2 Nov 21, 2012
when did this happen? So sad! Pray for his friends and family. When are young people going to learn that drugs WILL kill you?
omg

Connersville, IN

#3 Nov 21, 2012
are you sure its not a rumor and when did it happen i hope this is not a joke cause im freakin out right now please god be with him
AGH

Cambridge, MA

#4 Nov 21, 2012
It is true my friend works with his Grandpa. The State Police came to inform him.
AGH

Cambridge, MA

#5 Nov 21, 2012
EMS was called this afternoon. I think it was 2pm or so. DOA
really

Ripon, WI

#6 Nov 21, 2012
Prayers to his family and friends .
please

United States

#7 Nov 21, 2012
matt is my brother and i am trying to get ahold of his grandparents could you please help me out. every number i have for them is disconnected...
old friennd

Villa Park, IL

#9 Nov 22, 2012
Matt was found dead buy his grandma I guess matts scooter was stolen or something like that there neighbors came buy and saw that there garage was broken into and they informed his grandma so she went to go ask matt and she went to his room and he was laying head down dead on his bedroom floor I grew up with matt we was very close till drugs took over he was a very good young man stuborn and no ever could get threw to him but that's just how he was that made matt how he was he will be dearly missed by me and everyone he left behind RIP buddy
Amazing

Richmond, IN

#10 Nov 23, 2012
old friennd wrote:
Matt was found dead buy his grandma I guess matts scooter was stolen or something like that there neighbors came buy and saw that there garage was broken into and they informed his grandma so she went to go ask matt and she went to his room and he was laying head down dead on his bedroom floor I grew up with matt we was very close till drugs took over he was a very good young man stuborn and no ever could get threw to him but that's just how he was that made matt how he was he will be dearly missed by me and everyone he left behind RIP buddy
I mean really? You have to put every detail on here or what? Only people that were close to his grandma and grandpa would have known this...so show some respect and keep it off here. Matt is over dosed but that don't matter. He has had a rough life his whole life and I hate it that he is gone. He was one of my close close friends. RIP Matthew. I love and miss you!!!
Amazing

Richmond, IN

#11 Nov 23, 2012
Matt did**
everybody does

United States

#12 Nov 23, 2012
To amazing:
Everybody has had a bad life in one way or another so come on its his own fault he od not cause how bad his life was hell i got beat, locked n rooms , closets and beat some more but i don't do drugs and i was raised around it and still didn't do it so that's no reason to say that's y he did drugs i think it was spoiled in his case but i do feel bad for his family and friends
Amazing

Richmond, IN

#13 Nov 23, 2012
Your right he did make his own choices...and honestly you gettin locked in rooms and beat...that isn't that bad compared to some people. And he wasn't spoiled so that right there shows that you don't know Matt very well. He had what he needed and that was it. I know for a fact I was very close to him excpet for these past few years...so yeah he did have it rough and you honestly have no clue. And I am by no means blaming what he done on that, I am just saying, he did have it rough though.
Laurel

Thorntown, IN

#14 Nov 23, 2012
Is he related to Danny Bowling?
old friend

United States

#15 Nov 23, 2012
Matt was funny nice a flirt and wild he died if what I hear from what he liked doing so ya it sucks it went this way but leave it f**cking be
Anonymous

United States

#16 Nov 23, 2012
I feel no sorrow it was his own fault...
cvillegirl

Peoria, IL

#17 Nov 23, 2012
kmfdm wrote:
I feel no sorrow it was his own fault...
You know when someone passes away its sad! No matter if he did drugs and was his fault he does have family and im sure hearts are broken. Lets not bash people or say mean things about life choices because now he has no choice. I don't know this guy but my heart goes out to anyone loosing someone and it especially makes it worse around holidays.
URwrong

Whitewater, WI

#18 Nov 24, 2012
old friennd wrote:
You have no clue what ur talking about! The neighbor stopped by because matt and another kid broke into the neighbors house the boy that was with matt woke up saw matt was dead and took off he was picked up later that day and is in jail!
oh puuhhlease

Fort Wayne, IN

#19 Nov 24, 2012
Our streets are better off. One less theif, doper, dope seller, liar...complete piece of crap. He wont be RIP if he believed in heaven and hell. He's deff hot and seeing red lol
people just stop

United States

#20 Nov 24, 2012
Why when someone dies we have to post crap on here matt lived with me and yes he was young but a smart kid havnt seen him for awhile but regardless what he become or was a young man has passed and people who loved him does not need to see there loved one being talked about like this anyone who puts anyone down on this site especially someone who has passed is low rip matt wish you would of come to us for help love you
people just stop

United States

#21 Nov 24, 2012
oh puuhhlease wrote:
Our streets are better off. One less theif, doper, dope seller, liar...complete piece of crap. He wont be RIP if he believed in heaven and hell. He's deff hot and seeing red lol
that is so cold dont know how anyone could say that about death but this is connersville alot of cold hearted people just hope no one post this kind of stuff about any of your familys death you should stop and think of that god bless you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mickeys Bar (Nov '10) 4 min Dante 433
Michael sherwood 6 min Snake 12
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 19 min Fairydust 8,334
six letter word game (Jan '15) 21 min Fairydust 1,007
Four Vowel Word Game (Jul '13) 24 min Fairydust 3,569
Three Word Phrase - Game (May '13) 25 min Fairydust 3,455
4 Word Phrase - Game (Nov '13) 27 min Fairydust 2,435
New Church Grace 45 min fact 11

Connersville Jobs

More from around the web