The State

Mokena, IL

#86 Oct 9, 2012
Scott Kidd and Tom Jones, If I were you two I would thread lightly. Big man knows that you two are on here talking shit and bashing him. That is called conduct unbecoming of a Son of Amvets and is a form of harrassment. I know the authorties have been contacted, so I wouldnt run to Mike Kist to kiss his ass because he is just the finance officer. When Big Man gets fed up with your guys shit, you will find yourself lost down at the Moose or Eagles.
Sooootired

Stanfield, NC

#87 Oct 9, 2012
Piss on the gambling issue. Go enjoy the club. It's a team of people not just the big man NO one person is making nothing happen. Team effort people.
Guessing

Stanfield, NC

#88 Oct 9, 2012
Someone does not like Scott Kidd or Tom Jones. I am shocked one has a STD and the other beats his wife. That alone is conduct unbecoming life lol.
Right At You

Franklin, IN

#89 Oct 13, 2012
If this Scott Kidd is related to Big Bird in Everton that has a big mouth with the last name Kidd, that nobody can stand, and related to the fat loud mouth at the courthouse, do us all a favor surrender your membership to the club and go show your ignorance and stupidity somewhere else. It seems to run in your family genes. If you don't like the club, don't come back. This is posted by a 30 year member and a combat veteran.
Mynette

Cincinnati, OH

#90 Oct 15, 2012
It's kind of funny and pretty sad how people talk shit on here about my dad, Tom, beating my mom! He has never hit my mom drunk or sober. I'd be the first person to say something and defend my mom if that was true! I dont know where this is coming from. If it's from that time my mom had a black eye she fell walking to work because she is clumsy and I was there when it happened a few weeks ago. So it's really pathetic that grown ass adults want to come on here and make up shit because they dont like that my dad has an opinion and people dont like it. Also one post said my dad and Scott were on here talking shit, it couldnt be my dad because he doesnt even know what this website is! So nice try! It's sad I am more mature than most of the adults in the Amvets. I have personally seen so much shit talking the few times I was in there in the last couple months. You dont have to like my dad for being opinionated and raising hell, but to spread rumors about him being a wife beater is going too far. I'm only posting on here because someone told me about it and the rumors are bullshit and I wont let people believe it. People on Topix are a bunch of low life idiots. So I'm out. I just needed to get that out there. How about you "adults" grow up a bit because this 22yr old has to get on here to be the only mature person here!!
Debbie

Chicago, IL

#91 Oct 15, 2012
FOR THE RECORD MY HUSBAND IS NOT A WIFE BEATER.You need to get your facts straight before slandering someone.Hey I have an Idea,Guessing and Too Funny( you definitely are not funny). Why are you hiding behind fake names? Too scared to let people know who you really are???? I don't usually come to this website but I was told by several people that there was some untrue accusations on here. I see that they were correct.
Crazy ppl

Thorntown, IN

#92 Oct 16, 2012
WOW they have more drama then any place and could be a nice place if they could get a man to run it right instead of runnin it for his self..how many women has TONY had in that club now? and his wife dont care,and the karaoke ppl get paid 150.00 a nite but the bartenders work for tips...hum something wrong with this pic all ready..well it all looks down hill again!!!!
Just sayin

Hialeah, FL

#93 Oct 16, 2012
"[C]onduct unbecoming of a Son of Amvets"??????????

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
Guessing

Lafayette, IN

#94 Oct 16, 2012
Guess you said it correct about Tom. Out of his own daughters mouth raising hell. Guess u just confirmed all the bad posts. Lol
Guessing

Kirkland, IL

#95 Oct 17, 2012
I am guessing. Crazy ppl is Tom. Again with the karaoke people getting paid 150. Sign your name dad that never gets on here. Lmao.
Tom Thumb

Connersville, IN

#96 Oct 17, 2012
The Amvets club sucks and is full of dumbasses.
Guessing

United States

#97 Oct 17, 2012
No actually the Amvets is doing very well now that certain Dumbasses are gone. And the people who SUCKED are not longer raising hell and are getting drunk elsewhere.
I served

United States

#98 Oct 17, 2012
I served in the Navy. I put in 22 years!!! I am damn proud of the Amvets and the People running it. Great entertainment, Auxiliary cooking food. Friday night chicken is damn good, best I have tasted. You all need to get a life stop the gossip about people. Tom if you are hitting Debbie you will talk to me. Scott drop the bullshit, go to a meeting get help for your gambling. All this gossip really is good for the club. People will want to see what is going on an come in. So if your intention is to bash the club. NOT. It's helping. I say thank you.
Tom Thumb

Connersville, IN

#100 Oct 17, 2012
I served wrote:
I served in the Navy. I put in 22 years!!! I am damn proud of the Amvets and the People running it. Great entertainment, Auxiliary cooking food. Friday night chicken is damn good, best I have tasted. You all need to get a life stop the gossip about people. Tom if you are hitting Debbie you will talk to me. Scott drop the bullshit, go to a meeting get help for your gambling. All this gossip really is good for the club. People will want to see what is going on an come in. So if your intention is to bash the club. NOT. It's helping. I say thank you.
Who are you suckin', you ignorant sumbytch??!!??!!??
amazed

United States

#101 Oct 17, 2012
Wow, just cant believe this is still going on....
Regardless of the gossip and vicious rumors the club is doing VERY well. It is NOT due to ANY one person but by a team of people who actually give a damn and the members themselves who thankfully choose to believe what they SEE, not what they hear from the mouths of drunks with attitudes and something to prove. Fortunately they have proved that beyond it all, the post can survive without the 20 bucks a night in beer they guzzle and crap they talk while doing it.
As for Tom not being a wife beater, yah i guess thats possible....some people are clumsy enough to get a few black eyes in a few months time I guess. IF by some chance thats the truth, that Debbie is simply THATclumsy then it goes to show you how hurtful a rumor can truly be and should be a reason to not start them yourself.
Now....I'll give the benefit of the doubt there but as for Scott Kidd, his "junk" is infected...he's got that funk ajax cant remove so better watch out for that one.
curious

West Chicago, IL

#102 Oct 21, 2012
Okay this is funny I'm aubrey Kidd Scotts daughter yes my dad has a temper but just like they said my dad never gets on this site he didn't know any of u retarded people were on here talking crap yes he's a hot head but he's not into this drama crap and damn sure ain't got no freaking STD u got something to say about him say it to his face and stop hiding behind ur computer screens freaking losers ur life so sad and pathetic u gotta ruin other people's GROW UP IMMATURE DUMBASS
Dad

Connersville, IN

#103 Oct 21, 2012
curious wrote:
Okay this is funny I'm aubrey Kidd Scotts daughter yes my dad has a temper but just like they said my dad never gets on this site he didn't know any of u retarded people were on here talking crap yes he's a hot head but he's not into this drama crap and damn sure ain't got no freaking STD u got something to say about him say it to his face and stop hiding behind ur computer screens freaking losers ur life so sad and pathetic u gotta ruin other people's GROW UP IMMATURE DUMBASS
Aubrey,
shut the f**k up.
Signed,
Your dad
curious

West Chicago, IL

#104 Oct 21, 2012
Lmao dumb shi*
Imposter Dad

Connersville, IN

#105 Oct 21, 2012
curious wrote:
Lmao dumb shi*
If you are over 18, let me come over and hit it. You won't regret it.
curious

Schaumburg, IL

#106 Oct 21, 2012
Tell me who u r I'm just dying to know

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brainwashing - Who Does it Best? (Mar '14) 20 min General Lafayette 11
If you could pick anyone to be mayor of conners... (Oct '07) 26 min General Lafayette 18
Jordan Sentancing delayed 33 min Duke 12
Cheaters 1 hr u r nasty 3
I seen a saw (Jul '08) 1 hr u r nasty 17
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) 1 hr Voter 541
Its the criminals that drain our county by usin... (Jul '08) 1 hr Ramona Spurlock 11

Connersville Jobs

Personal Finance

Connersville Mortgages