Looking for new Church
First Prev
of 23
Next Last

“Be nice to those who are not”

Since: Nov 08

Connersville

#1 Nov 6, 2008
I would like to find a non-denominational church here in town that has good programs for kids and couples. One that preaches relationship and not religion. I don't want a church that coddles just to keep me coming and tithing. I am looking for a truth church even if the truth hurts sometimes...
Please try mine

Greenwood, IN

#2 Nov 6, 2008
Wow I cant so relate... please try mine. I was searching for many years before my eyes were opened to this wonderful church. Its the LDS church here in Connersville. Now im sure you have been taught many things about LDS and I can tell you 99% is wrong. Open you heart to Christ and ask if this is the right place for you.
State Road 1
Connersville, Indiana 47331
A church

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Nov 6, 2008
Always Looking Up wrote:
I would like to find a non-denominational church here in town that has good programs for kids and couples. One that preaches relationship and not religion. I don't want a church that coddles just to keep me coming and tithing. I am looking for a truth church even if the truth hurts sometimes...
What about the church on top of the hill near the Gymnastics Center?

I wish we had a Rick Warren Saddleback Church here!

Connersville

#4 Nov 6, 2008
Please try mine wrote:
Wow I cant so relate... please try mine. I was searching for many years before my eyes were opened to this wonderful church. Its the LDS church here in Connersville. Now im sure you have been taught many things about LDS and I can tell you 99% is wrong. Open you heart to Christ and ask if this is the right place for you.
State Road 1
Connersville, Indiana 47331
Sorry I was raised Mormon and have since learned that religion with all its rules are not the direction God wants us to go. The only religion created by Him was Judaism and when He crumbled the Temple He was telling us that religion was not the way. We are to seek a true relationship with Jesus Christ. Be Christ like.
Advise

Chicago, IL

#5 Nov 6, 2008
If you want a church that has activities for the children (including teenagers), focuses on the importance of being faithful and strong relationships, and teaches/preaches the King James Bible as it was written, please visit us at Garrison Creek Baptist Church. Visitors are always welcome. When I first visited, I was amazed at how welcome everyone made me feel.
We are having a special service this Sunday at 10:30am honoring those who have served our country, followed by a Thanksgiving pitch-in for those who attended service.
No commitment required...please just come to visit and see if it fits what you are looking for. We will not be offended if you decide it doesn't fit your spiritual needs.

Connersville

#6 Nov 6, 2008
Thank you

Connersville

#7 Nov 6, 2008
I should ask where it is located
Owlgore

Middle River, MD

#8 Nov 6, 2008
We would also be happy to have you join us! Crist Jesus Community Church meets on Sunday mornings at 10:03 at the John Miller Center in Roberts Park. Pastor Fuzzy Lake is a great guy and I'm sure you would enjoy listening to him. We meet in a very comfortable setting, you may sit and enjoy a cup of coffee, a snack, and everyone is very friendly. Hope to see you there.
Advise

Chicago, IL

#9 Nov 6, 2008
The address is 5952 S Garrison Rd.
Take 121 South from Connersville. Turn right onto Alpine Rd. Go a little over 3 miles and the church will be on the right side of the road...you can't miss it.
We also have Sunday school at 9:30, Sunday evening service at 6:00pm, and Wednesday service at 7:00pm. Also on Wednesdays is Masters Club for our children starting at 6:45pm.
I hope you will come visit with us sometime.
God Bless.
Brookville Indiana

Columbia, MD

#10 Nov 6, 2008
I am not really into many churches..

but I do love Fuzzys church.. he is a great guy .. down to earth and very relaxing.. I havent been to his church in a few months.. but man I miss it alot..
Good Stuff

Richmond, IN

#11 Nov 6, 2008
I would suggest Higher Praise Worship center ( www.hpworship.com ). They are behind the Gymnastics center currently but will be moving to their new home on 10 acres by the high school (Zeigler Rd.) in about 10 months. They are similar to a Vineyard Church. Jeans and Ts. Check out some services and live music on their website.
Beware

Lynn, MA

#12 Nov 6, 2008
Higher Praise and worship ...Beware, seems to be similar to a cult atmosphere. If its not about them, they don't participate. Now they want to build this mega church in CVL. No one is working. You need to be in a church that preaches the word of God and not giving praises to their pastor.
why not

Cincinnati, OH

#13 Nov 6, 2008
why not pray and ask God to lead you to go where he wants you to fellowship and then be obedient?
Milee

United States

#14 Nov 6, 2008
Owlgore wrote:
We would also be happy to have you join us! Crist Jesus Community Church meets on Sunday mornings at 10:03 at the John Miller Center in Roberts Park. Pastor Fuzzy Lake is a great guy and I'm sure you would enjoy listening to him. We meet in a very comfortable setting, you may sit and enjoy a cup of coffee, a snack, and everyone is very friendly. Hope to see you there.
I have never met Pastor Fuzzy Lake, but he was my son's mentor when he was in high school. My son liked him a lot. I've heard only good things about him.
Please try mine

Greenwood, IN

#15 Nov 6, 2008
Always Looking Up wrote:
wow, im sorry you feel that way...i pray you find what your looking for.....
goodie two shoes

Edison, NJ

#16 Nov 6, 2008
Fuzzy is great - I can't imagine anyone not feeling comfortable at his church and is definitely not your traditional stuffy services .
coboy

Ashburn, VA

#17 Nov 6, 2008
Beware wrote:
Higher Praise and worship ...Beware, seems to be similar to a cult atmosphere. If its not about them, they don't participate. Now they want to build this mega church in CVL. No one is working. You need to be in a church that preaches the word of God and not giving praises to their pastor.
I attend HP and Love everyone there as well as any person not attending. All I hear and follow is the word of God, and all I get from the Pastor is the Word of God. Pastor promotes a relationship with Christ, not a relationship with himself. With all that I know to be true, I promise that the words of the bible are all that is spoken here. There are no perfect churches and if you ever find one, you will be the one who messes the perfection up. God is good and with prayer the person looking for a good church will locate the one that will feed their spirit.
Wonderful church

Ashburn, VA

#18 Nov 6, 2008
Always Looking Up wrote:
try Greater Vision...it is at corner of 17th and Georgia right now, but are planning on moving down on sr 121. Great church...relaxed atmosphere, but biblical. You won't be disappointed.
Buxxy in Franklin Co

United States

#19 Nov 6, 2008
47331 type in on myspace & Pastor Fuzzzzzzz has his own site!!! lolol unbelievable!Last I looked was still there .cant go to his church... look at his picture! And nothing about his church on his site! Opps I better check again,,,,,,,,
Buxxy in Franklin Co

United States

#20 Nov 6, 2008
yeppers I was RIGHT again!!!!!! Get'm Pastor Fuzzz git'r done save as many as you can, any way you can..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The REAL Donald Trump 2 min Liberals lie 109
Tresier Donbran 18 min Really 1
shange faw (Oct '09) 1 hr The real val 22
adreann dixon!!! 2 hr U must be jelous 5
Roberts Park Beerfest 2 hr General Lafayette 8
Door To Door Searches 2 hr Lol 8
Aahley gentry ci 34 2 hr Lol 8

Connersville Jobs

Personal Finance

Connersville Mortgages