First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Concerned Citizen

Muncie, IN

#1 Jan 27, 2013
Bryan Bonner is wanted in Rush County for various charges. There is an arrest warrant for him. This can be verified with the Rushville Police Department. It is my understanding there is a reward for any information leading to his arrest and conviction. If you have any information on his whereabouts please contact the Rushville Police Department.
If you are not familiar with this person. He left town in 2010 after several concerned citizens started to report drug activity going on at the local KFC, which he was employed at as a manager.

Do the right thing and put this low life in Prison where he belongs!
What

Greensburg, IN

#2 Jan 27, 2013
Dear Concerned Citizen: Are you judge, jury and executioner? Sounds as if you'd like to be. None of us will be sending this person anywhere. What's your personal stake in this?
Concerned Citizen

Muncie, IN

#3 Jan 27, 2013
I'm glad you speak for the entire town of Connersville. Lol. I live in Connersville. That is my personal stake. To answer your question about being judge, jury, executioner. No I'm not, however it doesn't take a genius to know that if there is an arrest warrant out there, probable cause has been established. Maybe you haven't read the threads on here in the past about KFC. If you did, you may be more educated on the situation.

I think the better question is, why are you protecting an individual whom is wanted by the law? What is your personal stake?
What

Greensburg, IN

#4 Jan 27, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
I'm glad you speak for the entire town of Connersville. Lol. I live in Connersville. That is my personal stake. To answer your question about being judge, jury, executioner. No I'm not, however it doesn't take a genius to know that if there is an arrest warrant out there, probable cause has been established. Maybe you haven't read the threads on here in the past about KFC. If you did, you may be more educated on the situation.
I think the better question is, why are you protecting an individual whom is wanted by the law? What is your personal stake?
um, I said nothing about speaking for the city. Can you read with comprehension?

You asked people to send this person to prison. I was just pointing out that people turning in a person does not automatically send that person to prison. You sounded foolish. And yes, you most definitely sound as if you wish you had control of the entire legal system.

That's a funny one, encouraging me to "educate" myself by reading about this person on Topix!! As if there are very many reliable, serious, educated people posting!

I in no way was protecting this person, and I do not know them. I was just asking a question. You on the other hand sound personally worked up about this.

You really should work on those reading skills.
Concerned Citizen

Muncie, IN

#5 Jan 27, 2013
Apparently you have short term memory loss. Let me refresh your memory by quoting you word for word. "None of us will be sending this person anywhere." By "none of us..." You as the author are making the implication that none of the readers will be sending this person to prison. That statement is fallacious on two counts.
Fallacy #1, you are making the false assumption that reporting a wanted individuals whereabouts to the police will not result in an arrest and prosecution. And fallacy #2, your assertion that anyone reading this will not report his location to authorities, is a false one.
I.E. your comment was both fallacious and lacks credible assertions that are unfounded, and lack substantial accuracy.
What

Greensburg, IN

#6 Jan 27, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
Apparently you have short term memory loss. Let me refresh your memory by quoting you word for word. "None of us will be sending this person anywhere." By "none of us..." You as the author are making the implication that none of the readers will be sending this person to prison. That statement is fallacious on two counts.
Fallacy #1, you are making the false assumption that reporting a wanted individuals whereabouts to the police will not result in an arrest and prosecution. And fallacy #2, your assertion that anyone reading this will not report his location to authorities, is a false one.
I.E. your comment was both fallacious and lacks credible assertions that are unfounded, and lack substantial accuracy.
omg you are a dense! I will try this one more time.

Yes, you quoted me correctly. I said that none of us will be sending him anywhere. Making a phone call does not give one power to send someone to jail. Could this set the system in progress? Of course. You were asking for someone to send the guy to prison. Again, you sounded stupid.

I DID NOT say that no one reading this will report on the guy. My goodness you need help with reading.

All of your legalese does not impress anyone. It simply made you sound silly. It wasn't even used correctly! You are obviously not in law enforcement nor are you an attorney.

Your ridiculous post did give me a giggle though. Thanks!
Hank

United States

#7 Jan 27, 2013
I'm all about putting criminals behind bars and @ what, you are the dense one. You must be a criminal yourself to feel the need to protect a criminal. If I knew where he was I would do the right thing and turn him in. If its drug charges he is wanted on I want those people off my streets!!
Concerned Citizen

Muncie, IN

#8 Jan 27, 2013
Hank,
Thanks for your comment. That was the only point I was trying to really make. Do we want this type of person on our streets? I know I sure don't. Too many people set around waiting for the police to do something, when we as citizens can help to facilitate the process.
Stand up completely

Connersville, IN

#9 Jan 27, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
Hank,
Thanks for your comment. That was the only point I was trying to really make. Do we want this type of person on our streets? I know I sure don't. Too many people set around waiting for the police to do something, when we as citizens can help to facilitate the process.
If you are so firm in your convictions post your real name.
What

Greensburg, IN

#10 Jan 27, 2013
Hank wrote:
I'm all about putting criminals behind bars and @ what, you are the dense one. You must be a criminal yourself to feel the need to protect a criminal. If I knew where he was I would do the right thing and turn him in. If its drug charges he is wanted on I want those people off my streets!!
I'm not protecting a criminal you idiots! Where in the heck are you getting this idea? I' m just pointing out the stupidity of concerned citizen's posts.

If I knew the location of someone with a warrant, I would report it. Duh!

It is entirely hopeless to think that you fools can read a post with real comprehension. You two have proven that.

Hank, you just associated yourself with the rest of the posters who are slow and need help.

How about those out there with warrants for their arrest for other things?? Are you two upstanding citizens looking into that as well? I sure hope so. That would be the right thing to do.

Seriously, you two need to look into some reading comprehension remedial classes. I'm done. Reply if you like; I won't be reading. No more time for the dense and slow.
lol

United States

#11 Jan 27, 2013
She is his fatazz ex lol.
Concerned Citizen

Muncie, IN

#12 Jan 27, 2013
I'm not his EX! I know his ex though. So what.
Concerned Citizen

Muncie, IN

#13 Jan 27, 2013
Update. Thanks for the email. Apparently Bryan Bonner is with Marsha Evans living in Hilliard Ohio. Can anyone closer to the situation confirm this?
lol

United States

#14 Jan 27, 2013
How did someone leave your fatazz an email when you didn't put an email addy on here. Girl you are to deep into drama. Get a life!
JStanwick

Paoli, IN

#15 Jan 27, 2013
As an attorney , it is my job to represent folks in court . Irregardless of whether I personally believe they are innocent or guilty it is my job to sway the judge/jury of their innocence . Once convicted sentencing is decided upon not solely by the judge but in consideration with the prosecutor's and probation's departments' recommendations .A layperson has no authority to judge , convict or sentence in a court of law . Public opinion however needs no facts proof or corroboration to convict .
Concerned Citizen

Muncie, IN

#16 Jan 27, 2013
lol, you have no idea who i am. By the way lol or should i say Michelle, I know who you are.
lol

United States

#17 Jan 27, 2013
You're so f*cking dumb you fatazz!
wish i knew

Connersville, IN

#18 Jan 27, 2013
i would turn his sorry ass in.i do know his ex mother-in-law use to work for welfare department maybe she would know im sure she sees the kids last i heard she took the kids and lived at elephant hill trailer court.his step dads parents own a kfc in ohio sure they would know some info stepdad is mike wheeler moms name is sharon might live with them.try checkin them people.
Concerned Citizen

Muncie, IN

#19 Jan 27, 2013
wish i knew wrote:
i would turn his sorry ass in.i do know his ex mother-in-law use to work for welfare department maybe she would know im sure she sees the kids last i heard she took the kids and lived at elephant hill trailer court.his step dads parents own a kfc in ohio sure they would know some info stepdad is mike wheeler moms name is sharon might live with them.try checkin them people.
Thanks alot for the help. If you wouldn't mind, could you send me the ex-mother inlaws name to my email? It's laquishasue@gmail.com

Thanks again and God Bless you.
Lenora

Winnebago, IL

#22 Jan 28, 2013
I did hear he is in West Virginia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 5 min Vector aka Victor... 8,151
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 15 min gypsywoman 4,754
food word game (Nov '10) 17 min gypsywoman 4,255
End of the Word Game (Nov '10) 20 min gypsywoman 7,042
**Double Letter Word** game (Jun '11) 22 min gypsywoman 4,018
several NEW police officers to be hired in conn... (Oct '07) 23 min Yech 26
Word Association Game (Jan '10) 27 min gypsywoman 3,825
Friendship thread (Feb '13) 30 min Lady River 989
OTs Dating Thread # 6 (Aug '13) 1 hr Judge 4,844
Grass in the Road 6 hr Two Turves 17