Get real

United States

#1 Nov 24, 2008
What is the procedure to have a post &/or topix removed? I know we have freedom of speech but you must admit some is way off, especially when their kids are mentioned. Please respond A.S.A.P.
newsjunkie

Pasadena, MD

#3 Nov 24, 2008
i gto 6 rotten fence posts i need removed
i'll pay 2 bucks a post
[email protected]
Go here

Pasadena, MD

#4 Nov 24, 2008
http://www.topix.com/topix/contact

Click on the first option. A new window will POP-UP. Make sure you don't have a pop-up blocker on. Then scroll down to "report a poster" or something like that.
researcher

Connersville, IN

#5 Nov 24, 2008
Double click on feedback link located at lower left of the page. A drop down menu will appear. Click on report a user.

he-he

Ashburn, VA

#6 Nov 25, 2008
good luck, i tried for over a month and it was never removed
This is how

Woodridge, IL

#7 Nov 25, 2008
Go to http://www.topix.com/topix/contact and go to email us. Explain why you want it removed and give the forum name and posts that you want removed. You will have to do this numerous times. Or there is a 1 800 number on their contact list. Call it and tell them what pain and suffering it is causing and that you will resort to an attorney if it is not removed. That's how I got posts about me removed. Good luck
CDCG

United States

#8 Nov 26, 2008
Thanks.
Tech Support

Ellicott City, MD

#9 Dec 3, 2008
Get real wrote:
What is the procedure to have a post &/or topix removed? I know we have freedom of speech but you must admit some is way off, especially when their kids are mentioned. Please respond A.S.A.P.
Highlight the post you would like to delete.

Then hit at the same time
Ctrl Alt Delete
do this three times
hey ttt

Severn, MD

#11 Dec 3, 2008
Tech Support wrote:
<quoted text>
Highlight the post you would like to delete.
Then hit at the same time
Ctrl Alt Delete
do this three times
is this moron tech support or is this a joke? please don't make me and ttt own your dumb asses!! cause we will!!next is that connnnnersvillian idiot!!!
Tech Support

Ellicott City, MD

#12 Dec 3, 2008
hey ttt wrote:
<quoted text> is this moron tech support or is this a joke? please don't make me and ttt own your dumb asses!! cause we will!!next is that connnnnersvillian idiot!!!
What the hell is wrong with you-
Why do you want to own asses!!
newsjunkie

Ellicott City, MD

#13 Dec 4, 2008
asses have a large upside.
buy low
wouldja

AOL

#14 Dec 4, 2008
it puts the lotion on its skin

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#15 Dec 4, 2008
hey ttt wrote:
<quoted text> is this moron tech support or is this a joke? please don't make me and ttt own your dumb asses!! cause we will!!next is that connnnnersvillian idiot!!!
This make me laugh out louder. What the hell did I do?

The masters at Topix have probably heard so many whiney azzes from Connersville, they would love to just eliminate our forum altogether!

Oh. And please. I still have two more payments to make on my azz, so you prob'ly can't afford it.
newsjunkie

Ellicott City, MD

#16 Dec 4, 2008
i betcha topix techs do laff their arses off whenever c'burg calls

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley borgerding 6 hr VA taxpayer 26
who died yesterday on westren 6 hr Slick 2
Wayne Crabtree 6 hr No never 131
Mike McCarty 6 hr Vicki McCarty 3
Autumn Plough 6 hr Unbelievable 8
Park Road 7 hr Wayne Fort 10
4 Word Phrase - Game (Nov '13) 7 hr Fairydust 2,217

Connersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance