Stacks Pancake House
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Yum_Yum_Yum

Arlington Heights, IL

#1 Mar 26, 2008
Anyone ate at Stack's yet, great food and a great price, I wonder if our mayor will find a way to close it down once his son's business goes down the tubes.
LUCKY

United States

#2 Mar 26, 2008
DO YOU KNOW WHO THE OWNERS ARE? JUST CURIOUS
PEACHES

Des Plaines, IL

#3 Mar 26, 2008
Yum_Yum_Yum wrote:
Anyone ate at Stack's yet, great food and a great price, I wonder if our mayor will find a way to close it down once his son's business goes down the tubes.
drove by there today looked like they were pretty busy just wondering what people thought about it??
zach

Lewisville, TX

#4 Mar 26, 2008
LUCKY wrote:
DO YOU KNOW WHO THE OWNERS ARE? JUST CURIOUS
I did a quick Google, I do not know if they are a public or private company yet.
Waitress

Elizabeth, NJ

#6 Mar 27, 2008
yes we are open and the owners are greek and own the New Castle Stores. 6 to 3pm only
Yum_Yum_Yum

Arlington Heights, IL

#7 Mar 27, 2008
I can't wait to see Central Station go under because of the great food Stacks Offers and the service and owners are excellent. What will Urban call Stacks a health violation and ordered it shut down when cry baby Jr., loses his drug cafe. Only time will tell
Owner

Rockford, IL

#8 Mar 27, 2008
IS John Rowland still the county sanitarian???
Connersville Mom

AOL

#10 Mar 29, 2008
Yes, John Rowland is the County Sanitarian, and he does an excellent job.
slimmer

United States

#13 Mar 30, 2008
Ate at Stack's on Saturday to a full house. Wonderful food, service and atmosphere. Extensive menu and way too much to eat. For what you get, it's a great value. C'ville finally has a winner. Hope it's not long before they extend the hours to evening.
not impressed

Connersville, IN

#14 Mar 30, 2008
very pricey and little portions will go to maggies next and all times
too high

Des Plaines, IL

#15 Mar 30, 2008
can't imagine taking my whole family there. way too pricey for this town. food was just decent at best.
4th out of 5

Greenbrier, AR

#16 Mar 30, 2008
Renee wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure if there is more than one John Rowland. I used to know a John Rowland that went to school with my daughter. His mother Joyce passed away. Is this the same John Rowland?
Not the same John Rowland, his mother is alive. His son Mike is a senior at EMU.
newsjunkie

Middleboro, MA

#17 Mar 30, 2008
im told the food is great
and the potions generous.
i know i dont eat out anywhere for less than 6 bucks.
so it sounds kosher to me
slimmer

United States

#18 Mar 31, 2008
not impressed wrote:
Little portions!!! Are you sure you ate at Stack's? I never saw one plate brought out that had small portions. What are you looking for?
newsjunkie

Middleboro, MA

#19 Mar 31, 2008
not impressed wrote:
im guessin you may eat too much
Early Bird

Elizabeth, NJ

#20 Mar 31, 2008
slimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Little portions!!! Are you sure you ate at Stack's? I never saw one plate brought out that had small portions. What are you looking for?
I have to agree with not impressed. For what I paid I got very little. If I had gotten the same thing at Maggies, I would have paid less and my plate would have been covered. It was nice that it was smoke free, but that was the only thing that impressed me.
Missy

United States

#21 Apr 1, 2008
Cannot believe people are talking about the "little portions" at Stacks. They are HUGE! Went there the other day and everyone around us was talking about how much food they serve you.

IMO, I believe the ones that are putting this restaurant down are probably connected to either Maggies or the "other" restaurant downtown.

Stacks will defintely hurt the business of these two restaurants.
Flower Child

Ostrander, OH

#22 Apr 1, 2008
Stacks cannot compete with Maggie's or Yesterday's Cafe on portion size,taste or price.
newsjunkie

Brookville, OH

#23 Apr 1, 2008
me thinks thou doth protest too much
Taxpayer

Fredericksburg, VA

#24 Apr 1, 2008
Flower Child wrote:
Stacks cannot compete with Maggie's or Yesterday's Cafe on portion size,taste or price.
I agree 100%. I never leave Maggie's hungry no matter what I order. When I went to stacks I ordered the same meal as I would have at Maggie's. Not only did I pay double Maggie's price, but I was hungry. If you want a quality meal and save money, stick with Maggie's. I won't be back to stacks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fourth of July 1 hr Friday Fracas 2
Cold Carol (Nov '14) 1 hr Cold Carol 76
Got Safety? Thank a Law Enforcement Professional! 1 hr Cold Carol 7
Why do people bring their kids grocery shopping??? 1 hr Dances With Skunks 21
Gangstalking in connersville 2 hr Anonymous 21
Amanda Angel = Total Hottie 2 hr tweeky frahm 2
I got the hook up 2 hr tweeky frahm 1
More from around the web

Connersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE