Rushville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2008

Judged:

Has anyone else had any problems with not getting their pictures back that they paid for?
Just Me

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2008

Judged:

This is a BIG problem with Gemini. SHe does nice pictures - but isn't very good about getting the finished product out.
Another cville resident

Grayslake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2008

Judged:

Yes - my kids' karate pictures have never come back and neither has my money. I also have a family member who has only received wallets of her senior pictures that were taken before this school year began. She still has not received the rest of her package and she will be graduating in a few more weeks. I plan to no longer purchase pictures for activities where they are the photographer and I would never go there voluntarily...
Indygirl80

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2008

Judged:

She does really nice pictures-however, I was in a wedding that they took the pictures for and all of the reception pictures were LOST. Taking precious pictures on a digital camera is probably not a good idea especially if you don't label that is on the memory card and later use it for sports pictures!

In all the rush, pictures of the bride (alone) wasn't taken and all in all time management was at all utilized. Prices are little steep as well!

Hope others have better luck!
Soccer Mom

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2008

Judged:

I have been waiting for soccer pictures for over a year. I went to her store, left telephone messages, and contacted the Miller Center. Don't worry, she cashed my check!

Ironically (or not), The Parks & Rec Dept did not use Gemini for sports photos in 2008.

I would still love to have my son's 2007 Spring Soccer pictures.
PEOPLE

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2008

Judged:

She took my child's picture about 7 years ago and she was kind of slow then. It was obvious to me then that she wasn't exactly organized.

Can you call the Better Business Bureau?

Since: Mar 08

Connersville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2008

Judged:

a-b-c wrote:
Jeff Gabbard---Gabbard Studio does the best job. He has a great price and will work with you on anything. He gets you your pictures in a hurry and they are very nice. He used to do all the ball pics and I wouldn't use anyone else. Give him a try. I don't think you will be sorry.
You must have used a different Jeff Gabbard than the one set up shop here in town. He is NOTORIOUSLY SLOW and qwuick to get your $$.
Bender

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2008

Judged:

Sorry, I had to step out to get a quart of oil and a robot hooker.
The way it is

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2008

Judged:

I believe Ellison does the absolute best job when it comes to photographing. The use of medium format cameras gives a much better picture over digital format anyway!
Farm Girl

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2008

Judged:

Bender wrote:
Sorry, I had to step out to get a quart of oil and a robot hooker.
I think you just lied to us. I'll bet you were out picking up new metal parts for your shiny....well, you know ... for all the bites you've taken. lol
Well

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2008

Judged:

Well, here come da judge.
kick

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2008

Nice, kick them when they are down.
Busy bee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2008

Judged:

Well has anybody looked into Capturing Moments on Central just curious?

I have never used Gemini but Ive heard lots of the same stories lost pic's no pic's etc... Wow to small of a town to be doing such wrong doing's.

I havn't heard much of Gabbard, regardless it's sad if you hire someone to take pic's obviously the pics are something very important in your life,sad to think that the photographer doesnt take your pic's a important part of they're career.Good luck on getting any of your pic's back.
Bender

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2008

Judged:

Well wrote:
Well, here come da judge.
The lemon judge can bite my..... Oh well, you get the point.
Believe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2008

Judged:

My daughter got her senior picture done by Leslie Gough. She is wonderful to work with. Her prices are great and she is just very professional.
PEOPLE

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2008

Judged:

What about Lisa Jobe's photography?

Since: Apr 08

fairview

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2008

Judged:

Capturing Moments has a display in the windows at 6th and Central. Looks like some pretty cool stuff. To some of you who are upset with Gemini, I'm not defending them, but I wonder how much was overlooked when she lost her baby daughter. I know it isn't an excuse, but that must have been a terrible time in her life. Anyway, check out the windows. Looks like Capturing Moments does a great job with kids.
PEOPLE

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2008

Judged:

esmerelda la bella wrote:
Capturing Moments has a display in the windows at 6th and Central. Looks like some pretty cool stuff. To some of you who are upset with Gemini, I'm not defending them, but I wonder how much was overlooked when she lost her baby daughter. I know it isn't an excuse, but that must have been a terrible time in her life. Anyway, check out the windows. Looks like Capturing Moments does a great job with kids.
She has my deepest sympathy for her daughter's death, but she was a bit slow and disorganized when she took my child's picture 7 years ago.
BUSYMOMMY

Athens, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2008

Judged:

GEMINI TOOK MY SONS BASKETBALL PICS TOOK A COUPLE MONTHS DID NOT GET WHAT I ORDERED AND OF COURSE NO ONE CARED. BYBEE PHOTOGRAPHY TOOK MY SONS SOCCER PICS AND HE WAS VERY GOOD W/ THE KIDS AND WE TOOK THE ONE SATURDAY AND GOT THEM THE NEXT SAT. VERY REASONABLE PRICES AND VERY GOOD PICS
Kodak

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2008

Judged:

Xizor wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have used a different Jeff Gabbard than the one set up shop here in town. He is NOTORIOUSLY SLOW and qwuick to get your $$.
Jeff Gabbard is the worst!!!!! Very slow, high priced, non=professional work. He takes his film to CVS and prints them off their printer. I was in there onee day and saw him, Then charges those high prices.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Connersville Forum right now

Search the Connersville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
coroner 16 min Two Cents 43
fried chicken 2 hr Trevor VanTinkersnoot 4
brett drew 2 hr ecka silver 3
End of the Word Game (Nov '10) 2 hr Vector aka Victor Perkins 6,598
food word game (Nov '10) 2 hr Vector aka Victor Perkins 4,012
Four Vowel Word Game (Jul '13) 2 hr Vector aka Victor Perkins 1,335
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 2 hr Vector aka Victor Perkins 7,643
25 year old 5 hr Wow 28
OTs Dating Thread # 6 (Aug '13) 6 hr indycorvette 4,080