Negative feedback
Larry H

Connersville, IN

#1 Nov 13, 2012
What a bunch of asses.
Larry H

Connersville, IN

#2 Nov 13, 2012
Forgot to say i am a democrat and love all the free stuff you suckers pay for thanks
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#3 Nov 13, 2012
sounds like a freeloader.
Larry H

Connersville, IN

#4 Nov 14, 2012
3rdshifter wrote:
sounds like a freeloader.
why Thank you too.why work when you can get it for free,free food ,free rent free phone, life is good.
interested

United States

#5 Nov 14, 2012
Larry, do you have a newsletter or manifesto that you can submit, detailing this plan. I would pay for it, but then it would be like you have a consulting business and may not be eligible for those same benefits.
Ah Ha

Fort Wayne, IN

#6 Nov 14, 2012
Nobody gives a rat's azz what you think or do, Larry. Whoever the f**k you are.
hey larry

Connersville, IN

#7 Nov 14, 2012
In the end it will be the freeloaders that will be hurting more than the middle and upper class. Wait until they take away all the entitlement junk like Greece is doing right now. Go ahead and start whining right now because it is coming.
Larry

Connersville, IN

#8 Nov 14, 2012
hey larry wrote:
In the end it will be the freeloaders that will be hurting more than the middle and upper class. Wait until they take away all the entitlement junk like Greece is doing right now. Go ahead and start whining right now because it is coming.
Hey if all the illegals can come here and get free stuff whats wrong with me geting my share i was here first.thanks
L n L

Connersville, IN

#9 Nov 21, 2012
Democrats voted and won more taxes, more Food stamps ,More Gays,More Illegals, More Lies
TheChurchLady

Lafayette, IN

#10 Nov 21, 2012
L n L wrote:
Democrats voted and won more taxes, more Food stamps ,More Gays,More Illegals, More Lies
I pray for you folks every night.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prostitute in the park 22 min Bsoftyt 1
Dot foods (May '09) 2 hr DJW 43
Do we need twice as many firefighters as police ? 9 hr Yep 74
Four Vowel Word Game (Jul '13) 13 hr Vector aka Victor... 2,770
Still waiting..... 15 hr rUshocked 8
4 Word Phrase - Game (Nov '13) Fri Vector aka Victor... 1,104
Three Word Phrase - Game (May '13) Fri Vector aka Victor... 2,071
Its So Hot Jokes (Jul '13) Thu Lol 42

Connersville Jobs

More from around the web